Why do majority of women fantasize about rape?

>romance novels are almost entirely rape fantasies
>women are almost entirely the market for these fantasies
Is it natural instinct for women to desire rape, or is it the result of propaganda -- if so, what purpose?

What's your next thread about? Advocating pedophilia?

They enjoy being dominated. Feminism is an example of a massive shit test.

Look at emma "he for she" watson, she was/is dating the biggest lug alpha of a man you can envisage, he must have at least a whole foot and a half height over her.

/thread

and op is a faggot jew who will burn in hell for eternity

Nothing in OP advocates rape -- he's asking if rape fantasy literature is propaganda. Think about it, 50 shades of Gray, Fucking vampire shows and movies, all of them have rape fantasies. You have to be blond or stupid not to have noticed by now.

Women are sluts and whores that want to be dominated by a 10/10 Chad Thundercock. There's your answer.

Yes, we know, but why?
Is it instinct, or is it propaganda programming?

Instinct, 80% of women orgasm when raped.

Any proof of this?
I'd like to be able to source this when repeating it.

They also love to get chocked and offended during sex. This is definitely proof that they are the weak gender

Drible dubs, epin czech.

Read and study the history of europe and the islamic slave trades. Now you'll know why.

instinct

All girls like getting choked and restrained during sex, arms held back or pinned down etc. Girls like dirty talk too, even to the point of it being demeaning. Something primal that is attractive to women about being dominated.

Honestly i think it comes from modern women being told all their lives that it's bad to want a dominant man. Taboo makes extreme things more alluring etc.

Woman only want to have sex with 6/10+. Any guy below that is considered rape

But in all of history, have women ever wanted weak, effeminate men?

It's the ideal excuse for getting off on filthy and amoral shit
>It's not my fault, I was raped
>I'm still a good girl, I had no choice
Women who give in to their disgusting urges out of their own volition will have to deal with consequences. Rape eliminates that. That makes it the ultimate female fantasy.

They dont want to get raped, they just want a guy whom they find attractive to take control and fuck them hard.

No. I just don't think they naturally want to get raped.

But any woman can have consensual sex with you, then argue in the court it was rape. Rape will find you guilty (because when have a woman lied) and condemn you to pay reparations and have your reputation destroyed.

Maybe its a spectrum. I mean, it sounds like you're implying they're neutral on the whole thing, but capable of being taught to like rape. I think if they didn't have an innate attraction to rape, rape fantasy romance novels wouldn't be so popular. All female oriented sex fantasies involve some level of forced sex.

I was with a really qt petite girl in high school for a couple months, I treated her like shit and always called her my bitch in front of her friends. She liked it. But when I finally fucked her, and got a little rough, she said stop because I was being too rough. I thought no meant yes so I fucked her even rougher and eventually she just took my dick out of her ass and said I was a fucking pig for hurting her.

Did she secretly enjoy it? Because she was literally in pain and didn't like my big cock drilling tunnels in her colon. The next day we broke up because she wanted to cuddle. Idk, maybe I didn't take control enough.

>it's wrong that men feel pressured to conform to traditional gender roles
>I'll never date a man unless he conforms to traditional gender roles
#FeministLogic. They defend themselves by defining it as a "personal preference" but if almost all women exclusively date traditionally masculine men, then how the fuck are you going to get rid of the pressure on men to conform to gender roles? What really kills me is feminists trying to pin this on the Patriarchy. No, fuck off. No man has ever pressured me to be manly, but every woman I have ever dated only dated me because I stuck to trad gender roles and acted like a man. Men like women and want women to like us. So if you can't find a single woman who is willing to date a man that treats her like an equal, stop bitching about men not treating you like an equal.

Women in general have the need of a strict and dominant figure who makes them feel safe in order to feel free.
Western women in the last 2 generations have grown to become whores lusting for brown dick or either ill-minded degenerates because the modern western man is so Efeminate and weak that women tend to fully reject traditional white old males and it's current rule on society or in most cases they directly seek for brown man that will fulfill the protective role besides having bigger cocks.

TL;DR white European betas should just commit suicide or go for asian women. The traditional euro white family value is forever lost.

Like I said, it's a conscience thing. Of course they don't want actual rape, but in a fantasy, a rape victim can both be a pure innocent princess and have maximum niggerdong dad's-nightmare monkey sex. In a normal situation, the two contradict each other.

Feminism is just another expression of hatred for white men, has nothing to do with sex.

I honestly wish women did NOT have a rape fetish.

All I want is some normal sex where I can take in all the goodness and enjoy myself. Like eating a delicious cake and enjoying the flavors. Not smash it into my face and make a mess.

Am I saying I want some slow lovey-dovey sex all the time? No. I just want to explore her holes and take my time with it and try every little bit of said "meal" until there's nothing else to do.

Yeah. 2005 when the emo trend exploded. They wanted that kind of boy like no other. Meanwhile, at that very time, facial hair was deemed as creepy, and any of the people with facial hair, such as rednecks, metalheads, dorks, older guys, etc. were virgins.

See? This is why you are virgin

I haven't read these books but I'm assuming that the perps are muscular hunks with long golden locks and not the short, smelly, bespectacled pervs who actually commit these acts IRL