This is fucking disgusting. This gets me so fucking heated. Why are jokes illegal in Scotland...

This is fucking disgusting. This gets me so fucking heated. Why are jokes illegal in Scotland? Why does the UK care about offense? How does teaching a dog a trick to be edgy translate into a fucking conviction. The courts saw fit to punish a fucking shit poster. This if fucking grossly offensive. What the judge did today if fucking disgusting and fucking wrong. If you defend the stance that the judge took today, then fuck you to death. I hope a thousand niggers and a thousand cosseted muslim faggots gang rape you one after another non stop. This if fucking horrendous.

Attached: iwOMsgK4UtIdG8jfIq0VMOzMX6CVgEwLK8wvwVXZLo8.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html
www-dailyrecord-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/nazi-dog-joker-convicted-hate-12220027.amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQECAEYAQ==
youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM
youtu.be/9dO8N-WupLE
lottopays.com/top-online-slots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trips, and I totally agree, has the sentence been given yet?

Hes been found guilt, but they will actually sentenced in mid-late april. I think the 23rd to be exact

Tripples got me interested what is the conviction?

he was in violation of Scotland's communications act of 2003
he was "Grossly Offensive"

Thanks, I watched the video on Sargon's channel and though itbwas said he'd be sentenced same day, what an utter load of shit this conviction is, need to start a Free Count Dankula fund with t-shirts and such, could help with his legal fees or other things

What is this

I smell globalism can I have a link

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html

A chill nigga in scotland wanted to troll his girlfriend so he taught her pug to nazi salute and get excited when he said shit like "gas the jews" and "heil".
Just look up Count Dankula Court Case

For the record people across the UK think its bullshit.

Mess with jews, bad news

Holy shit I know Nazis wtf is wrong with that

There was a jewish person who came to his defense as well, I forget who though

Mark made a funny video about his tiny dog being a Nazi. Clearly satire.

It's been classed as grossly offensive, hate speech.

Meanwhile: the local newspapers can discuss the case and show the offensive video in full on their website:
www-dailyrecord-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/nazi-dog-joker-convicted-hate-12220027.amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQECAEYAQ==

Stop the world I want to get off...

David Baddiel. Jewish "comedian" pretty shit but good of him to do it. Also a bunch of jews wrote their signatures to a letter written up defending him

That's actually terrible I'm here scared of losing my guns this dudes life's ruined because he's funny. Globalism is a fucking dirty disease and it won't stop until the Zionist Jews lose power.

youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM

It is just a meme.
Not a hate crime.
Dumb communists.

oh you filthy goyim. this has nothing to do with globalism. its the s jews

Praise him!

Attached: 1521495721693.jpg (853x937, 168K)

They're in control

Thanks for that, I somehow got it in my head he was a youtuber but it was definitely a great thing to do, simply wish it had more impact

The judge has a bar to set to try and stop things spiralling out of control.
He made the right decision, however jail time should have been more. I know it and you know it.

For once I'm glad I'm an "ameritard"

Yep its ridiculous its also to make an example of him. Also not to mention this is Police Scotland for you
>paedophile is moved into area
>residents put up fliers around the area warning residents of paedophile
>police scotland track down reisdents putting up fliers and threaten them with jail time if they continue putting up said fliers cause paedo has human rights

Yep. Also our media is full of commies and collude with far left groups such as Hope Not Hate and ANTIFA

Attached: 1401782872307.png (268x318, 57K)

As a Jew, when I heard about this I found it hilarious (not him getting convicted but the nazi salute and "gas the Jews")

Attached: download (1).jpg (640x480, 89K)

What you think of this jew

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Remember when Prince Harry got locked up for a Nazi joke? Ohh what, that didn't happen.

Attached: Harry nazi.jpg (700x389, 70K)

no problem. Yeah it was good of them to do that but the courts have ignored it as well as they have deliberately dragged out the court case to drain his funds and support

>So,,,He was behind of it?

Attached: t9sg160rnma32543495000000.jpg (820x553, 41K)

>imgflip
Kys

>anti-Semitic meme
Lol

How come he gets in shit for teaching a dog to be a nazi for a laugh, yet Frankie Boyle has a decent comedy career?

It's all bullshit!

Hope your not in the UK, goyim

cause Frankie Boyle has attacked everyone so its not seen as targeted but also hes a leftist

Fuck no, I do not live in the United Islam Kingdom

Boyle has made me laugh quite a lot as well, what is the controversy with him?

>Kys
What do you suggest I use other than Image flip?

They took complete power when they weaseled away the gold standard. Every land they've ever come across they've pluaged and savaged they need to just be erradicated.

Jewfag here. What is the "goyim" meme? I rarely hear any Jewish person say it and not in an offensive way either

Frankie Boyle is fucking hilarious! But he's done much worse than that youtube faggot and not been arrested.

There was that thing with making fun of Jordan's spakka kid a few years ago but I can't think of anything else.

Ms paint

What do you think of this Jew

Attached: 23066.jpg (460x471, 26K)

But I dont know how to use it, can you tell me how its complicated image flip is so easy

Seems like Europe has a serious free speech problem

Made me laugh. You've inspired me to make a Jewish meme of my own

Attached: 1521532010883.jpg (1024x907, 321K)

Ah okay, I though you had meant something more serious, I really enjoy Boyle's brutal takes on things, his humor is dry and hysterical

youtu.be/9dO8N-WupLE

There is no context where goyim is not offensive. It is the same as being called a nigger or a kike, and don't let anyone gaslight or browbeat you into thinking otherwise.

Goyim is just a non-jew

He's pretty savage lol. Kevin Bridges is good too.

I'll have to watch some if Bridges then too, thanks for the suggestion!

Goyim means a non jewish cattle

Apart from the fact that him getting convicted is ridiculous, it's pretty fucking hilarious that all of these Sup Forums youtube personalities are the biggest soyboys you can imagine.
Like if you posted a pic of that guy with his numale beard, piercings and tunnel everybody would say how much of a typical liberal and soyboy he is.
Is Sup Forums just projecting because none of them know how to be manly?

Seems like the US is the last free first world country now

Dankula did nothing wrong
Je suis Pug

Attached: 1515195468751.gif (1024x569, 223K)

correct they've lived a life of victimhood to further their agenda

Attached: 1518559826530.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

God what a horrifying thought. Glad I live here, but I wish Europe would find it's testicles.

nice trips #FREEDANKULA

This is really fucked up. Somebody should do something about this.

We have the internet, can't we somehow make our voices heard? Can't we rebel or something?

Cause I....Wanna be..... ANARCHY

Hey, that's a pretty long list I might say

yep. A long list of anti semitism as well. Surely people who've been kicked out of more than 150 countries throughout history cannot be the ones at fault

This is absolutely ludicrous. UK jails people for their opinions. I hope the judge is disbarred for stretching this. I also hope the prosecutor is disbarred. This is 100% a crime in itself. Everyone who tried to prosecute should be punished.

I fucking hate the UK. I'm in NI. I'd vote for joint Ireland just to escape this shit. And I hate the south.

Good job UK. Turn your own people against yourself. Idiotic.

for once? pay closer attention. america is fuckin amazing compared to these other shitholes

ta gueule enculeur de chèvre
je crottefume hash-de-fesse

A grossly offensive law grossly offends me can we imprison all Jews now?

gas the kikes race war now nigger shut the fuck and suck dick

What would Hitler do

This is the (((guy)) who is responsible for all of this. Every time.

Attached: them.jpg (179x180, 12K)

Who cares? He's a nazi, and there's no future for nazis. Besides, if you've ever heard him talk, you'd know he's a fucking idiot.

It seems like alt-right soyboys have trouble understanding that nobody cares about wrong opinions. Right now, you guys are like flat earthers; nobody takes you serious, and in 20 years or so, you'll die down.

There's just no room for you, simple as that. Nazis do not belong to the future. Have fun spending the rest of your life alone in jail, you sad, sad "men".

Gas the Jews then pet animals

Absolutely disgusting you can barely see his horns by how he wears his hair

the fuck?
1) I'm not french
> enculeur de chèvre
2) I'm not mohamed

In the interest of accuracy, he wasn't jailed for his opinions, he was jailed for posting them on youtube.

That's a sturgeon ran government for you. Scotland is now a liberal, snowflake, politically correct country. I'm wondering if any cuck on the jury has ever seen faulty towers, they would have a heart attack

The only way to win is to play the fucking game!
lottopays.com/top-online-slots

every fuckin time

Do you need a safe space, kid?

We shouldve put the Jews on Australia instead of Israel it would've been a more permanent solution. Do you think they'd be satisfied with just a continent.

YouTube faggots who think LARPing as Nazis is funny deserve whatever happens to them. He knew the risks, but thought being an edgy memer was worth it. I wonder if he still thinks so?

Its the same old story the cucks and globalist scum have infiltrated the positions of power
>want independence
>while remaining in the EU

disagree #FreeDankula

>I'm not mohamed
ok Mustafa

Its not the UK, its Scotland. Those picks have a terminal case of sand in their vagina, strictly no fun allowed. Look how they police their roads and speed limits, they are like Australia. They also overwhelmingly voted for a Krankie lookalike, says it all.

Are you upset?

It's true tho all be it if he done this in Canada he would probably get years in prison with there ultra politically correct culture

These are the first stages of the new world order it won't be long until Jews have complete power.

Such a waste of time and tax payers money convicting him. Seen on the news report that he should have considerd any minorities in his area and that they might be offended. They probably don't even give a fuck about the video

I don't know much about the Scottish prison system. On a scale of 1 to 10, how gaped will this faggot's ass get while locked up?

Yeah her hopes for remaining in the eu but leaving the UK made no sense. Don't want to be told what do do by Westminster but want to obey Brussels

Are the names of the judge and the prosecuting solicitor known?

Yep its taking the shackle off one ankle and putting it on the other. Fuckin idiots

he'll probably get in a fight or two but hes got the bants and he should be alright. Its mainly pedos and rapists that get it.Plus hes no pretty boy

Yep. They also dragged out the court cases for over a year. Ridiculous. Not to mention the idea that a scot making a joke in scotland should think about the feelings of a bunch of foreign fucks. If they dont like what they hear then they should leave

Not all of us! But I agree, a lot of people in Scotland have become total faggots. I can't even have a beer with my mates when I'm home and drive because no alcohol whatsoever before driving.

I would regularly drink 8 and still be okay to ride my bike, now can't have 1!

55% bawbags.

I will second this, 55% bawbags!

Good evening lads.

Pretty fucking shit today innit?

Attached: carlton5.jpg (515x644, 33K)

The cunt should be arrested, not for the shit that he was, but just for the absolute fucking STATE of him.
Fat.
Shit haircut.
Shit beard.
Multiple facial piercings.
You cunts are actually defending this degenerate faggot? Fucking kys, each and every one of you.

Because attacking someones appearance makes you superior.

Attached: carltondance.gif (350x497, 639K)

So you could also be arrested for for fag haircut by that logic

Yeah, except unlike the retard OP is referring to, I don't have a fag haircut.