Everyone on Sup Forums turns into a god. The most powerful god is me, OP, so I created this planet...

Everyone on Sup Forums turns into a god. The most powerful god is me, OP, so I created this planet. Now it's your mission to fill this planet with life. Be creative.

Attached: planet-10.png (854x570, 688K)

I being your first born, herby create

Niggers

im gonna add weapons of mass destruction

Species: Brungus

Habitat: wastelands and deserts

The brungus is a walking sack of testicles. It feeds on other brunguses. It's not dangerous to humans.

Attached: FB_IMG_1516915369501.jpg (874x548, 44K)

Self love.

Gains

And on the second day, a synagogue fell from the heavens, thus forever sewing evil in the world.

This is now a cat boy planet.

Im going to create another world, with a stronger, advanced civilization and lead them to war against you
You dont have more power than me faggot

The New Master Race

Attached: Klingons.jpg (620x260, 46K)

If a war is coming we need an army

i create The Almighty Geoff
he eliminates scum like fags and nigs
he does it once every 2137 years

I propose our army be millions of fire ants

Species: negroid

A humanoid like creature. What it lacks in brain capacity it makes up with it's aggression. Very dangerous. Should be killed as soon as it's caught to prevent it from spreading.

Attached: 1515975592019.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Rhino with an elephant-like trunk, 6 legs, but it's blind, and uses echolocation.
It's got a horse-like foot, with a concave in the middle and sensors in the middle, which is one of it's primary senses.
It dwells in large and massive caves and small canyons.
One of it's main sources of nutrition is fungus.
There are certain insect-like creatures that often lay their eggs in certain types of fungus, and these eggs end up being a primary source of protein and fats for said Rhino-Elephant-Cave-Dweller thingy.
The insect-like creatures have a short lifespan, but breed often, so their eggs are abundent.
These caves and canyons are accompanied by an abundence of water, some type of system that pulls from underground springs, and a certain combination of minerals, environemntal conditions, and what not, that ends up with very small streams being abundent within the walls of said caves and canyons.
I also like the idea of crab-like creatures being a part of this ecosystem.

Start a new class of superior species known as robot-chans. Robot-chans have but one mission, they must conquer planet earth and destroy all life forces, especially the barbarians known as humans.

rather 50 thousand polar bears, 100000 eagles, 500000 monkeys and 50 fire ants with an ICBM

you said it brother

Great post

I wholeheartedly concur

I plant a virus that attacks melanin, but its not lethal in animals, its also very good at evolving to become immune to antibiotics and stuff.
Its basically everywhere.

Agreed.

More like this!

capped

Agreed

This guy knows.

>Everyone on Sup Forums turns into a god

if only

There are no bananas.

i agree

Someone should make this into art and post here or on deviantart

Walruses are multi-climate species now. They can happily rome, and flop everywhere.

agreed

I make OP fuck himself in the ass like a giant faggot he is.

A species that can stop time at will, fuck with shit, and unpause it

Deep under the sealevel lives a giant shrimp. It is 10 feet long and feeds mainly on fish and other sealife. It cannot go more shallow than 4000 feet without dying because its body has adapted to only live in huge depths. As this planet is rich in oxygen, there are even bigger sea creatures that feed on this giant shrimp.

Attached: alien_sea_creature_by_yefumm-d5hmb31.jpg (646x813, 336K)

I am going to create doubt in god and questioning of existince in your world have fun in that shithole

wholeheartedly I agree

oh man spot on.

Everyone on Sup Forums masturbates to traps, not very godlike if you ask me

I fill one entire continent with niggers. Just to be an asshole.

I add a virus to the planets shared DNA that makes everyone Genderfluid in 4.5 billion years.

Just to be an asshole.

I declare the whiniest and most covetous of the races to be my chosen ones.

Salepa (group term salapenos)
Are creatures that reside in hot temperatures (presumably deserts)
have 4 legs but due to my shitty drawing skills it looks like 2
Tend to eat rats and cats amongst bugs and parasites. And it will attack big prey if threatened.

The bird looking one is fucking extinct and that's all i'm telling.

Species:Mikene

An advanced civilization that lives underground and are located entirely under the ruins of a once populated island that belonged to the Greek empire, without any cybernetic enhancement they are pretty similar to humans the only differences are that theirs skin color covers the entire color spectrum that exists and unlike humans almost all them have high iq and are able to use any kind of metal to create fortresses,robots,implants,defense systems and even mechanical beasts and giant robots to protect themselves from the outside world,their only flaw are they are really aggressive against other intelligent races and if given the chance to escape from their confinement they will brutally conquer other species territories thanks to their really advanced tech, Also they only obey to orders from their leader the emperor of darkness and the great general of darkness

Attached: Seven_generals_shin_mazinger.jpg (486x278, 24K)

Is there a picture you're forgetting?

i invent a pleasure frog, a SUPER small frog that when you touch it you get an orgasm, they can live in any enviroment and they love moving around, but they are very weird with the reproduction, it seems very random where they pop up and how much of them there are, they can be literally anywhere at any time.

Yes
>Pic related.

Attached: Nigger.png (1280x499, 20K)