Alright Sup Forums, Just found out my close uncle molested my sister when we were younger...

Alright Sup Forums, Just found out my close uncle molested my sister when we were younger. Me and him are close in age and I've always looked up to him until now. What should I do? I'm already going to knock the fuck out of him when I see him buy what would Sup Forums like me to do as an added bonus? No gets required.

Attached: 23a18b40-a2e8-4e3e-a64b-baa04cfa4548..jpg (316x316, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmtU-bLyReU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do to him a fire branding when he is knocked out in a leg so he will never forget what happens to rapist

Hehey. Trivium. Endless night is a good song.

Checked, Also if your videoing it i have three tips
1. If you want to beat the shit out of them don't play fair, just use a bat.Its alot more satisfying and your less likely to fuck it up.
2. As always film the video horizontal, dont be a dumb faggot and film it the wrong way.
3.Play this over it. youtube.com/watch?v=VmtU-bLyReU and thats it

Attached: 1501031436361.gif (320x320, 850K)

I don't know but that's a fucking fine album.

Also you should get.. not a stick, something with WHAM and not with WHACK. And hit him with it again.
Or set his clothes on fire

>Trivium thread

Slice his dick off with a blunt, rusty spork

stfu fag

Castrate him

disagree, it's pure shit

nah thats garbage faggot

bullshit, it sucks and fuck you prick

Lol go ahead and attack him then all sexual assault charges are pretty much useless in court.

You can make a lot more money by charging him but if you attack him then he can just counter charge your ass.

Weigh your options user.

Curb stomp, make him bite the kerb then boot to the back of the head

Sit outside his house at night and fire gamma radiation through his bedroom while he sleeps.

Turn him into the cops he will get raped in jail

dude, no

OP here, digging the song. Thanks for the tips, will get my sister to film it most likely.

Exactly, he will have to share a cell with some guy called the destroyer who hasn’t seen a woman for 25 years

it sucks

Don't go vigilante here.

Focus on helping your sister. Speaking as a former rape victim. Sometimes having someone who understand is a huge luxury.

>Just found out my close uncle molested my sister when we were younger
>Me and him are close in age
So is your sister like 10 years younger than you or something?
Isn't inappropriate touching what all kids do with each other?

best course of action. sometimes justice really is the best medicine

Here's the problem, my sister has recently been to a mental facility not more than a week ago due to a drunken breakdown in which she basically spilled the beans about what happened when she was 10 or younger. If I try him in court, his people might be able to get it thrown out. I feel like sometimes you just have to dish out your own justice. I'm not a killer, but I can kill. I won't go that far as death is too good for anyone.

I'm 23, my uncle is 28 or 29 I think. My sister is 20.

How old was he at the time though?

Pics or it didn't happen faggot!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I can't really say as I didn't want to bring up those memories when I found out. But it must've been when we were teenagers or younger. My sister is 3yrs younger than me. Couldn't be more than 12 or 13yrs old for him.

Confront him on live stream secretly. Tell him you won't turn him in if he drinks 10 bottles of liquid ass. Then have the cops arrest him with the confession

Nice dubs, sad to say its true tho user. No way to prove it until I get to filming me beating him with a bat. So stay tuned.

>when she was 10 or younger
Which would put him in his late teens, like 17-19?

You should be more like your uncle OP.
Rape your sister to remind her she is garbage.

I say no gets required but god damn.
That's a pretty good idea, now I have 2 viable options with the latter being better atm.

The latter really IS your best option, tbh, as that'll put certainty into it.
I'm not saying your sister is intentionally lying, or that it didn't happen; but it could have been something she either misinterpreted, or something small that's been built into WAY more than it ever was in her mind over the years.
Always better to not take drastic, irreversible action without certainty.

Your right, I do take what she has told me with a grain of salt. What started it was before she drank, the uncle came to her to "clear his conscious" with "hey femanon, you remember way back when when I".... She tried to play it off like I don't know what your talking about. But he started to go into detail and she did remember it that way.

Then again, according to her.

There is something called Traumatic amnesia.

Children bury these memories. The uncle may have triggered her memories.

It sounds less like a conscience clearing than an attempt at manning up to it; especially given that her memory matches his.
Sounds like man rules should be in effect with how you approach it. Speak to him about it straightforwardly. If you don't like what he says or how he says it, time to do the big brother responsibility & wreck him.
Everyone does varying degrees of wrongs when they're younger, and if he's truly trying to own up to it, wrecking the rest of his life legally behind it really doesn't do as much to him as beating the fuck out of him & cutting him off for at least a good long while, if not for good.

Ok honestly for real. Human to human. I want to get revenge with intent of causing physical pain. At the same time I know what happened cannot be changed and even if I do anything, nothing changes. So what the fuck do I do?

No need for violence, the prisoners will be happy to take care of that.

>The uncle may have triggered her memories.
Why would you do that out of nowhere if it was buried, forgotten, & not known about by others, unless you were trying to "do right" in some way? Even if you had no idea how to go about that, or what the "right" to do even was?

Satisfaction

Thanks user, that really is helpful.

bullshit
ENOURMOUS BULLSHIT

go to bed OP it's late and it's not summer yet

This op

Hope your sister is able to come to grips with it eventually, and move on with her life. Sincerely.

Isn't it obvious? Have your sister put on a strap-on and molest him while you fap in a corner recording it all. Jesus, I don't even know why you have to bother asking anyone for advice on this.

Attached: 1515176495559.gif (400x300, 973K)