Earth is flat. Prove its not. You cant

Earth is flat. Prove its not. You cant.

Attached: img_4774.jpg (1800x1800, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-COlil4tos
youtube.com/watch?v=SjHP3m_QCH8
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"proves" it with a couple if photos
You're from US, arent ya?

this is a pic from a U-2. it shows the curvature of the earth.

here is a video of a guy flying in a U-2. it shows the curvature of the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-COlil4tos

fuck off.

Attached: U2.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

How do moon eclipses work then?

Was partly responsible for the orbital,insertion of Juno into Jupiter’s highly elliptical orbit.

Find this talisman & you will kek

Attached: EECC8639-7A16-422E-97F6-96C052D8E790.jpg (2732x2048, 2M)

Attached: 1520816182846.jpg (1600x1032, 240K)

>I say X is true, so you have to prove Y
If you make a claim, the burden of proof lies with you. Present proof why the earth is flat.

Photoshopped and/or lence distorts the image.

Act of god

It is flat and circular. See? Africa is on the flip side. I rest my case.

Attached: 1C77DDD5-04B8-4A66-9810-019963166290.jpg (1000x1000, 170K)

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (750x606, 57K)

Attached: Are+you+trolling+_59ae75818165fdc2677d8acdfdd4bc6a.jpg (326x326, 22K)

>Photoshopped and/or lence distorts the image.

no yours are

So you take the god angle op, ok god never says the earth is flat and neither does the bible, it says “firmament” which doesn’t mean flat in any language.

>Act of god

That's the best you can do?
Boring

this video is a joke, the curvature changes every few seconds

Then why isn't the plane distorted or any of the pixels off?

Thicc Earth > Flat Earth

Attached: C5jDs6CUoAA5WWv.jpg (1053x960, 103K)

Photoshopped too good. Maybe US gov.

/thread

it's not the americans who think it's flat.

You have to be a stupid motherfucker to believe the earth is flat.

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 96C0771E-B57B-43E5-B844-71F647586B00.jpg (1280x721, 111K)

Americans are very god loving people so most of us think that the earth is flat.

Why is every other planet spherical but not ours?

niggers don't count.

They probably outnumber whites by now, or at the rate they breed be close.

Learn to read, bible says that the earth is flat beneath our feet and that the firmamnent holds back the waters above.

Double dubs confirm

I love you

Attached: 1518239572703.jpg (680x873, 61K)

Dunno what interpretations you’re using but sure kid.

Why is this even an issue?

Attached: 4c8c56ad89bed1cfaeceff88bd2f3782-dajv8c8.jpg (233x350, 18K)

No, we dont.

At 1:20 and 1:36, the camera shows curve in the background, is there an explanation for this?

Attached: 1518337438751.jpg (236x236, 6K)

Why are still people falling for this bait

that'd be editing, it's hard to make hours of two guys sitting in a plane exciting.

That isn't how an argument works you fucking Jew.
Your claim, burden of proof yadda yadda yadda.

You cannot prove nonexistance...you are supposed to prove why what you believe is right...

youtube.com/watch?v=SjHP3m_QCH8

it literally doesn't. are you high?

Attached: TNrU4yx.jpg (678x960, 18K)

Attached: 20180129_041720.jpg (480x479, 119K)

13%
Yes, so close... They exceed everyone in abortions and violent deaths... They are losing ground, not gaining it.

All these posts and nobody has commented on the "hot spot" part?

Attached: 0_0_948293315_PLEBS_przez_Dexter_middle.png (434x621, 540K)

Polaris sits at almost 90°s from the horizon in Alaska, yet is unobservable in Hawaii. This is easily explained with the globe earth. How do you explain the phenomenon with the flat Earth?

>it literally doesn't.

Attached: 1500522831915.jpg (320x371, 62K)

there's a watermark that's someone's deviantart edit.

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Can someone explain, if the earth WAS flat who and why would keep that away from the public? Isn't that more trouble than just saying "hey guys the earth is flat" for NO FUCKING REASON?

Attached: 1519278664499.png (691x698, 390K)

I made an error in there but point stands

Occam's Razor.

No point in spoonfeeding you retarded faggots since thats what you want.

Attached: 1516427630813.jpg (4276x1924, 790K)

Then why when I dig into the ground I go to china?

mmmm XP-E LEDs from Cree. Great stuff

Simple, it's like when you don't navigate properly in the woods and travel in circles.
You dug down and just went in a giant circle and ended in China.

Attached: 1519221626862.jpg (1024x682, 129K)

>blames the only country that contributes to the 21st century
>on a computer developed by the US or at least using US software / hardware

Yea, blame the US for your inability to innovate user. Projection and hypocracy at its finest.

there are ton's of pics from U-2 cockpits that show the curvature.

Attached: U2 lower.jpg (920x612, 44K)

How can one go in circles if the earth isn't round?

>circle
>round

Attached: 1518120684798.jpg (669x514, 27K)

Can't dig horizontal circles fucktard

Says who?

Attached: 1518123417614.png (245x158, 57K)

your move athiests

Attached: flat earth.jpg (640x573, 38K)

OP, you piece of walking human excrement.
First fuck your stupid bait and fuck you.
Get your few shy virgin giggles from the thread you started and go in a corner somewhere to die.
I know you haven't noticed because you've already proven you are retarded redneck imbecile that probably never traveled anywhere in his short and pathetic life. But at least ask others:

How cone you see a totally different set of stars and constellations from the Northern hemisphere if you travel to the Southern hemisphere, you rancid pile of crap. And why do they never change.

Says me

Attached: lobotomy.jpg (1200x600, 74K)

Ahh.

Attached: 7878686768778887865.jpg (1523x1600, 394K)

As an american that isnt a flat earth nut job, fuck you.

Simple, they're holograms

The burden of proof is on you. You are the one making the claim.

JUST GET ON A FUCKING INTERNATIONAL LONG DISTANCE FLIGHT AND YOU CAN SEE THE DAM CURVATURE YOURSELF. WTF. CHRIST.

>you've already proven you are retarded redneck imbecile
Implying OP is B.O.B.
Reject.

Attached: 1518760658682.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

>is
Isn't

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x399, 46K)

now you showed him!

An English man invented computers you dip

Attached: 1499870769478.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Ok, so why don't you draw a picture of how you think those hologram stars work, you waste of skin.

10 easy ways you can tell for yourself that the Earth is not flat

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-6

Did someone start believing this meme for it to still be around or is it just the one autist pushing it like that guy who loves shit?

Everyone falling for this bait. It is common knowledge at this point, and scientific fact, that the earth is a sphere. Therefore, it would be up to flat-earthers to prove the earth is in fact, flat. Not up to normal people to prove its a sphere.

fuck off and kys you flat earth faggot

He said the 21st century you fucking retard.

>the cave man invented the wheel you dip, he should get credit for the fucking space-x rocket relanding

nobody is falling for this, sometimes I forget there are actually people like you who are living and considered intelligent.

It's an exercise in logic that furthers our understanding of geometry, geography, astronomy and physics. OP is the teacher and we're the kids who are given homework for the discussion club.

simple, they're in the sky and when you look up they light up and also change depending on your location

Hmm, Europe invented a lot of the tech you use user. But I do admit we did not monetize it correctly. Now almost all of our businesses are bought out by major US companies. I even work for Google in the UK, I'm not ashamed, but you are not wrong.

Attached: explain to idiot2.jpg (600x450, 29K)

If the earth isn't a spinning sphere; how do you explain Foucault pendulum ?

>there are actually people like you who are living
you mean the other 99.9% of the world that doesnt believe the earth is flat? nice b8 faggot

no.. no it isn't. if some faggot goes "Oh ThE mOoN iS fLaT bUt ThE eArTh Is A sPhErE" then fags like you would be like "Well, it could be possible. nice observation, OP, well have to look into this."

This is your argument for not being relevant for over 40 years? When the fuck was the first computer even invented? and why didn't the english reap the benefits of it?

Underground donut shaped rotating core

>calls out for others falling for bait while falling for bait

sundial
/thread

thats not falling for bait cause im not debating with these fuckwits, I put the ball in their court in which it rightfully belongs

why arent there any pictures of a flat earth past low orbit? I mean, seriously where is the irrefutable photographic evidence showing that earth is indeed flat? I need a full, complete photo of earth in order to decide that it's anything. So far, a global earth has provided such evidence to convince me. Where is the proof earth is flat?

Russell's Teapot, motherfucker.

Oi m8, I have the british Intel pentium i7 welsh edition, shit is bloody fast m8, than god we totally invented the computer and made trillions from it.

Then why can't I see what's on the other side of the ocean?

>implying the earth is flat
we should send fucks like you to space so they can see the round earth as they die

A claim which uses less assumptions is generally more correct than one which needs far more.
Flat Earth's hypothesis requires an infinite amount of "if"s to function ... Same as the divine hypothesis.

You've made your point, shut the fuck up. People hate on the US because you're arrogant asshats.

U didnt make shit.