Attached: geoids_sm.jpg (350x216, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samoafood.com/2010/11/panikeke-lapotopoto-round-pancakes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flat earthers
>logic and sense
Pick one

logic and sense

If the earth is round, then why don't pancakes round BRO!! Science me that shiiiiiiit!

like this?

Attached: panikeke+3[1].jpg (1600x1067, 236K)

Prove that it's round globetard

Those are eggs, retard, only thin shell things could be round, do you break the earth every time you step? I didn't think so idiot

Not even dubs could save you from your idiocy, poor bastard.

Those ain't pancakes!

[Citation needed]

This guy can't even argue me fucking round earth sheep brainlets

Because i saw some jpgs on the internet.

I don’t, but if I did, it’d be because of water level tests and other distant horizon videos seem compelling and need to be explained away by atmospheric distortion.

Explain this one. This is from NASA and it's clearly photoshopped

Attached: epicearthmoonstill.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

My bad.
"Those ain't pancakes!"
-James Madison, September, 1781, personal memoirs, www.loc.gov

Give me something to argue against.

You believing that those round pancakes are eggs doesn't have nothing to do with the fact that earth is round.

James madison was a lying prick though and possibly gay

NASA lies

So? You don't think they could photoshop it better if the purpose was to deceive the entire human population? All flat earthers have a combination of low IQ and paranoid personality disorder.

Gravity

Citation != Quote

What makes you think it's photoshopped?

>can't explain it

Jokes on you, he was just quoting that from Thomas Jefferson. And Tom only said it because he was trolling George Washington, since George was shit at making pancakes.

What makes you think it's real?

Proof to me that 1) they aren't eggs and 2) that earth is a round
I'm waiting

1) shadows are different lengths from two objects of the same height placed away from each other
2) measurable gravitational anomalies that would not arise from a flat earthers theory that the Earth is simply rising up at a rate of 9.8 m/s, causing gravity
3) you can view things that are farther away the higher up you go
4) Coriolis effect
5) you don't see the same constellations in the northern and southern hemispheres
6) the seasons are reverse in the southern hemisphere compared to the northern hemisphere
7) every other object in the solar system is easily viewable as a sphere
8) the concept itself being kept hidden form seven billion people, only known by the most prestigious of higher ups is impossible on a political scale
9) there are some tens of thousands of employees that have worked for various space agencies, how would one not spill the beans by accident (if these people are the ones hiding the secret, then everyone working there must know it)
10) Occam's razor

because this image is coherent with all the previous images, data and physical models proved by the scientific community.

>Proof to me that 1) they aren't eggs
samoafood.com/2010/11/panikeke-lapotopoto-round-pancakes.html

and 2) that earth is a round

Attached: 1521583052616[1].jpg (1600x1032, 240K)

>occams razor
Have you ever tried to shave round things, it's very hard, if anything the raxor proves earth is flat because flat is better for shaves

not only would NASA try much harder to pull off a convincing photo of earth, but they essentially need to Photoshop images.

many satellites take composite images of various slices of the earth, and then they're stitched together. this is why there are those famous "duplication errors" and that 2012 picture of the earth, where north america was fucking enormous.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

That picture is just waves, and you just made up that website so I won't click it

this photo from NASA is clearly shopped

checkmate roundfags

Attached: 1508064825489.jpg (800x999, 132K)

debunk this

Attached: x4tSRxvh.jpg (590x495, 12K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now you're on full damage control.

See ya sucker!

I resinned my previous arguments
Raptor earth is the clear answer

>flat earth
Please, Great Ice Ball Theory is the truth, wake up people

Attached: The Great Ice Ball Theory.jpg (960x649, 82K)

Since you were the first to pull out caps lock I win by internet rules
Checkmates, loser

Yep and NASA never landed a man on the moon.

But that photo is supposedly encompassing the entire earth. So why would it need to be photoshopped?

Because I'm retarded.

That looks fake as fuck

The same community that lied about the moon landing and supports the big bang theory. A theory that defies all the laws of science.

Have you taken a look at the Concave Theory? It actually makes a lot of sense.

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 7K)

The Earth isn't round. The Earth is an oblate spheroid. Read a fucking book you plebian scumbags.

Nigga what do you know about science

What's to explain? NASA does not deny that they "photoshop" certain pictures.

No one in their right mind does except muslims and retards(includes muslims)

Enough to know that the big bang doesn't vibe with the laws of physics

That’s supposedly a photo taken from a satellite orbiting Earth at four times the distance of the Moon. NASA’s “animations” abound. Riddle me this, why release only time elapsed flip-book style animations? Is the satellite that poorly equipped?

I don’t think the Earth is flat. I think we fake a bunch of projects through NASA to fund black-ops projects. Makes way more sense.

If we don't have satellites explain how GPS works

Re-read chump. I’m not saying all satellites are fake. GPS works using geostationary satellites which are not nearly as far away. And I’m not saying they couldn’t send one out there, but it sure is strange that the only photos from ones we’ve claimed to have sent that far seem really fake. NASA is therefore responsible for its own credibility problems

Shill much?

the satellite, Suomi NPP, actually rests at an altitude of about 550 miles above the earth,
The moon is situated 230,000 miles from earth at its closest

shill what? I'm giving ten reasons that suggests the earth is round

I don't

U got wrecked man.

I ran really far in a straight line, and I never returned to the point at which I started running. This proves that the Earth is flat.

sorry wrong photo

like i said - clearly shopped

Attached: 1287422884825.jpg (444x544, 44K)

I think its pretty flat lol

Can you tell me which one?

You can figure that out yourself

If the earth is flat why doesnt the moon fall?

so you dont will tell me anything about why the big bang doesn't vibe with the laws of physics ?

Yeah, if you took LSD and then got hit in the head with a baseball bat