Most overrated movie ever?

Most overrated movie ever?

Attached: godfather.jpg (800x400, 28K)

No, you just have shit taste in movies.

I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.

Mama Mia.

/thread

You serious?

shit bait

No. If anything Godfather II is much more overrated than the original. I don't know how anyone gets off thinking that the second one is better than the first one. There isn't any character development or anything else to support Fredo's murder, it just sort of happens and (((they))) pretend like it's the greatest goddamn movie of all time, just because it had a cringy, totally unbelievable abortion scene and focused 90% of the conflict on one of the tribe.

Still doubting if this is bait or not

The book was better, honestly.

Yeah, Starship Troopers is better

the movie is like 3 hours long and very well made (acting, directing, music, plot), better than most of the shit made nowadays like soy wars or any SJW influenced shit

silence of the lambs. Total garbage

You see fredos full development from the reason why he got skipped for godfather and sent to do mickeymouse business. He fumbles the gun wien Vito gets shot and hes supposed to shoot back. He can't handle his woman. You see him always tryna be a corleone bUT he's on the outside lookin in. You see his jealously and weakness. Ypu watch it all go down

Everything by Woody Allen

agree

Attached: birdman.jpg (279x402, 25K)

Life is beautiful

Almost every movie that is nominated for best movie at the Oscars nowadays.

Any and all Wes Anderson movies. That guy's a pretentious fag.

Yea it's really awesome,my shirt btw

Attached: 15215905172521269200559.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

I love the movie, the patriarchy, the "fuck the rules, earn my respect instead"-morale

Titanic

Pulp Fiction.

It's good but it seems like people praise it a lot.

This shit. I just thought it was awful

Yeah. Scarface. Say hello to my overrated friend.