Who would you rather have backing you up in a bar fight: prime Tyson or prime Lesnar, Sup Forums?

Who would you rather have backing you up in a bar fight: prime Tyson or prime Lesnar, Sup Forums?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1518939277345.jpg (1024x1024, 380K)

Tyson - His punching power and speed would allow him to knock mofos out in quick succession.

Prime Tyson.... How is this a question

Brock is more likely to scare people away from fighting you, the dude is HUGE, Tyson is actually pretty average in height and his build isn't that thick either.

Against a big number of drunk retards Tyson is obviously better, but if you're up against a wrestler he will probably be able to just take Tyson down and then Tyson is dead meat.
Doing the same to Brock would be much harder.

Mike Tyson, I can't take a guy with a giant penis tattooed on his chest seriously.

Prime Iron Mike was an animal. I wouldn't mind Brock having my back in a fight obviously... But Tyson was just ridiculous. Heavyweight power with the speed of a lighter man.

Prime Tyson. Slaves are used to getting whipped and beaten.

Suplex city>ear muncher

Neither, I just walk around with a backyard wrestling championship belt draped over my shoulder.. yeah the ladies love it and they cry when I drive my mom's minivan into the sunset. Just a sweet memory.

But you can take a guy with that face tattoo seriously?

I'd probably die after the first hit, what does it matter?

beats a dick tat every time.

Tyson, he would literally eat a man.

Prime Tyson. No question, love me some Brock but come on.

Either would work against typical bar assholes, but Prime Tyson, speed, power and a bad attitude, is the easy pick.

Prime Thyson, because he's a psycho!

In bar fight you need a psycho with enormous punching power and nothing else.

Muhammad Ali
GG

Fedor Emelianenko

Neither, I'd take Haku.

Attached: Haku.jpg (642x722, 103K)

the bigger they are the harder they fall fag

Only americans are stumbled by this question

Both.
Fuck you, I want both.
Lesnar is legit one of the scariest dudes ever.
Tyson was just a fucking hard cunt.

I see you're a person of culture

Lesnar

Only because of the size intimidation factor...

Tyson fought at 5'11", 215lbs. A drunken idiot may see him and think he could get some punches in.

Lesnar is 6'4", 285lbs. His size will scare the most drunken meth-addled thugs away without throwing a punch.

In an actual fight, Tyson; simply for his agility and accuracy.

kinda question is that? Lesnar would destroy a fucking biker gang