Any anons wanna help ya boy go to therapy?

Any anons wanna help ya boy go to therapy?

I'm poor as shit and really want to avoid an heroing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-22-57-27.png (720x1280, 498K)

How can we help?

Shameless self bump.

Shits real sad for me, bois.

There was a feels thread like three weeks ago I posted in if anyone remembers. I'm the guy who's mom is in stage three kidney failure.

Ok, how can we help? I have about an hour at the moment. Talk

Trying to scrape together a $30 copay.

Worse comes to worse I can tough it out till a week from now when I get paid.

I feel like one of those elderly people. I have friends but they visit about once a week for an hour or two.

That sounds like a financial issue and not an emotional/mental health issue

Where are you? Are you in a facility?

Sadly it's both. I had a breakdown about a week and a half ago. Flushed my meds because I was losing it. I finally am back on everything so either way I'm hoping to feel better soon. Also haven't gone to therapy in a few weeks cause poor. It's okay though, I appreciate you guys lending your eyes and ears.

Well I can respond to any question

No, I live in a shitty 898 SQ ft house.

How do you avoid feeling lonely when you don't have human contact for a while?

Keep in mind that some people interact with others on a daily basis, and others do so on a weekly or monthly basis. If you interact with others less than you want, you need to seek out a situation where you meet more people

Sometimes the best answers sound cliche, but that CAN be because they are the best answers

If you simply cannot interact with others through work or through social events then you should consider volunteering.
There is a good reason for this.
By volunteering you meet other individuals, you feel so much better, and most importantly it gives you access to people who can either help you or lead you to other people who can. This is very very important

This

Helping other people gives you a sense of self worth that can help you overcome negative feelings and feelings of worthlessness. No one is worthless, but some people can not see that

You sound like a nigger, an heroing is your only choice.

What state

you're asking for financial help to go to someone who gives you advice. if you're not doing everything you can to fight depression, then fuck off and kill yourself

And, if you're willing to help others there are people who will help you. It's that simple. Think about how helpless or unhappy you feel, realize that you can help someone else who feels this way get better, and on top of that realize that if you do that, someone will, in turn, help you. But you have to participate in the cycle. Please try.

This should be ignored

You should reach out tomorrow to a homeless shelter or a local hospital and find out about volunteering. Not just for the sake of the people you will be helping, but for yourself as well