That judge should be shot if not killed

That judge should be shot if not killed.

You can only try to suppress speech for so long that people lash out, and honestly I would feel nothing if that cunt got what's coming to him. Cold humorless dick who interprets thing to the absolute literal at the detriment to comedians. What a fucking cock.

Attached: download.jpg (288x175, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8
youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the story

UK government prosecuted a guy for an "offensive" vid

Attached: 00aq1053815vv25.jpg (1200x840, 127K)

what was the vid about?

OP is kill

knowing the UK he just posted facts about sand niggers and BAM! RACIST!

You this fucking new?

He trained his girlfriend's dog to do a Nazi salute and to get hyped up when he said "gas the jews"

Pretty standard edgyboi shit but he made the mistake of living in Bongistan where you can only get away with murder (literally) if you're Muslim

Lmao

>being this cucked

Attached: Police.jpg (824x714, 123K)

Go here for the big thread as well as trips

the UK does not have free speech.

you're too stupid to know about the UK's own rights and laws.

thank god I can have someone prosecuted for even LOOKING at me the wrong way in the UK you whiney fag. And there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

The UK government is prosecuting a comedian for a joke. in a video he taught his girlfriends pug to salute to nazi sounds. This whole thing is a complete shit show. the only "crime" here is the total waste of public money gone into prosecuting him.

it will be a successful prosecution. there's a zero-tolerance for Nazis in the UK. for good reason.

this is being sent to Interpol and the FBI btw.

Attached: tip sent.png (1335x634, 346K)

bait

Attached: 1486232464965.png (244x288, 83K)

Nazis killed 450,000 people in the UK during WW2.

I promise you this prosecution will be successful.

>shits on Americans for believing in the freedom of speech.
>get nailed for saying something unpopular by the government
>waaah fweedumm of speech
You cunts get what you deserve. Give the Queen my regards you constitutional monarchist faggots.

rekt

Attached: USA.jpg (259x194, 9K)

prosecution of a comedian for a joke when he's not even a nazi and he doesn't asbose hate speech. all his videos are consistent and none are rasist or hate filled. All's this verdict does is set a dangerous president. There are no good reasons here to send an innocent man to jail theres only stupid ones and a judge who most likely wants to make a name for him self in a relativily high profile case in the media.

listen mate if you want to keep trolling me that's fine but I'm tired of being internet bullied honestly. in school I'm very popular and have very good grades which is something not many people can say. my parents are divorced but that doesn't matter.

Funny thing about this whole consept about jailing a man over a joke and claiming that its offensive to someone some where is that it can be used for everything for example I find your post offensive user, I'm now going to complian to the police so enjoy your police vist and in turn someone else can do the same to me. Its an utterly mad decision the judge has taken.

plz don't do that

You can do it to me in return it works both ways.

why would you do that to me?

Checked

>Why would you do that to me?

Because you're a faggot.

user plz (╥﹏╥)

Man taught his dog to Nazi salute to certain phrases.
LITERALLY WORSE THAN MURDER AND RAPE.

I wouldn't do it to anyone, its an example of how this ruling don't work. I think it has more to do with them making an example of dankula in order to make it easier for them to use it to silence whatever speach that the government wants stoping. its only going to get worse.

As a black dude, this scares me.
This is the same censorship that happened to us. Now it's coming back to take away all of
free speech.

Attached: Crying-rage-face-meme-i1.png (1500x1459, 126K)

look its pretty funny, but society has the right to limit free speech ( eg: yelling FIRE in a crowded theatre ). UK has decided hate speech isn't ok. So I guess you don't get to run around teaching your dog to praise hitler and gassing jews. Sucks, but who gives a fuck.

he speaks the tru tru

londonistan is fucking fucked

>You this fucking new?
>hasnt been browsing Sup Forums 24 hours a day
>doesn't go to Sup Forums

fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot

Attached: crying.jpg (288x328, 49K)

Not the judge no, we need to start a fucking crucade to crucify the kike cuck that went to try and convict him.

We need to go find ephraim borowski and crucify the kikelord

>dangerous president.

Attached: 12079188_1007426542611396_350928820697929686_n.jpg (550x367, 18K)

that isn't the deal. Hate speech is illegal. Says shit like "gas the jews".

Seems pretty straight forward to me

shitty auto correct on mobile.

Reported to FBI and NSA. Who cares if you’re in a shithole country? Make threats on an American based board they will find you.

I rarely say this. But OP is right. The end of free speech online is now. Its been fun Sup Forums.

Attached: 1521550717308.gif (460x500, 591K)

For it to be hate speech he would have to mean what he was saving. He would have to hate the Jews. care to link any off his other videos that aren't jokes where he says this stuff. he made a bad joke now hes getting punished. also hate speech would be free speech this government wants no speech for anyone. yes if your happy to never say anying out of place its pretty straightforward.

By all means, if this were actually true, the only proper response is come get some.

We need more nukes, more crusades and less of this bullshit.

dank will likely get the maximum the judge can throw at him to make an example. I hate to say it but he's fucked.

>Hate speech is illegal.
The problem there is that everyone has a different definition of hate speech, and context matters, too.

got it in one.

dude taught a pug to do the Roman Salute, better known as the "sieg heil".

What was the sentence?

Hasnt been sentenced, just convicted.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html

I believe its up to five years maximum but I could be wrong.

When will the dog be put to sleep? The article doesn't say.

>WW2
And thanks to a recently discovered 20th century communique, UK historians have now pinpointed a pug owner living in 1920s Aberdeenshire as Hitler's primary inspiration.

Attached: 6d19x57203966290.jpg (500x500, 74K)

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: v6lesym93vu92543386000000.jpg (481x569, 27K)

Fuckin mega kek

and all the while eurofags just wanna talk about america's gun problems as if they have their shit together
all bullshit aside i feel for you faggots losing your speech and freedom of expression, what is happening to him over a great joke is complete crap and unjustified.
It's only a matter of time before these types of things will start to bubble over

Attached: 1517780319791.gif (240x287, 277K)

>scotlandistan

ftfy

when you give up your guns so that govt will protect you. gg britain should of let hitler just win.

Supporting free speech to the point you think someone should be shot

Fuck off you bunch of loser faggots.

So he did something stupid, knew it was stupid and now he's facing consequences.

What's wrong with that?

you don't need to browse Sup Forums 24 hours a day to know about this
it was pretty big news on the internet/jewtube
the trial and drama has been ongoing for years now
sentencing was just drawn out until recently to just drag him through court bullshit along the way

Attached: 1515779092062.jpg (799x618, 129K)

You’re retarded.
In Britain you have always, since the inception of the police force, been subject to arrest for causing an “offence”.
No new precedent has been set here, only cancerous alt-reich media (now the mainstream) spinning a non-story out of all proportion.

>being this new at life.
KYS

we had our jollies
cheers m8
hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 1509408920541.jpg (700x698, 91K)

>Supporting free speech to the point you think someone should be shot

and?

Attached: low earth orbit.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8

I don't think he should be shot. Just stripped of his robe or powdered wig or whatever the fuck a bong judge wears.

youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w

Kek

you have that backwards you face arrest for doing a criminal offence, its been recent years that speech has become a greater problem for the authorises. the law thats going to see dank jailed came into effect in to 2003 not at inception of the police forces. Questioning mass immigration or saying anything bad about any ethnic groups seems to lead to people saying that you're racist in this country. also user calling me names you must want me to take offence so I can call police so you can keep dank company. im joking by the way im not interested in your wrong opinion of me. but I find it funny that you seem to have missed the point of what I'm saying entirely.

good, being gross is harassment

i want to find a copy of the pug doing the nazi salute.... fucking saturate the UK with this video

Rapist

Leftists are anti-free speech.

Welcome to 2018.

I find that offensive, you should be sent to prison.
>relalizing your an idiot

LOL

heres one
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4

I just called m00t about your faggotry

You mean, he broke the law?

Got ya

You mean the UK has made Nazis illegal?

Here in the US, we make them president

Attached: 1521402088662.jpg (500x492, 155K)

I hope you don't actually open your mouth in public. For the love of god.

fucking hilarious

>suppress free speech
>US constitution doesn't apply to other countries
>Mad he can't control other countries laws
>OP is a faggot.
>Pug is Nazi, proven in court of law.

being offensive should hardly be against the law. Everyone is offensive to someone.

exactly, it's obviously a fucking joke, albeit dark humor and saturated in internet culture, should have never been arrested in the first place.

Attached: 1521502818878.jpg (350x350, 11K)

>Have a history of alt-right videos on youtube
>Post another alt-right video idolizing Hitler... in Europe... Where Nazi Propaganda is a crime.
Faggot got what he deserved. Darwinism.

unironically love this song

UK needs a Jamie Lannister.

My friend actually knows that dood. he got a FFX tattoo o:

same
why i posted it other than relevance

nice try at forum sliding eurocuck

It's not just this one judge. With news of that Austrian couple and Lauren Southern getting banned form the UK, the entire nation has lost its fucking mind.

Are we forgetting that this is the same UK that just lets their jihadis go when their cousins demand it? London, acid attack capital of the world. Rotherham, massive child sex scandal involving thousands of little girls sold into sex slavery, grooming gangs training little children to be nothing more than cum recepticals, and NOT A FUCKING PEEP FROM COPS?!

THAT seems to all be ok, but train your dog to seig heil and you get prosecuted? I am so amazed at how the UK justice system works. How do Brits even continue to pay their taxes with a police force so slanted against them? Why is this ok?

As if the FBI or NSA can spare the manpower. They're too busy scouring Trumps old garbage and interviewing everyone he's ever known to find all the secret Russians.

Hold on, I'm busy being told I'm retarded by retards

if telling a joke is breaking the law which now it is because the judge has set a precedent it wasn't a crime before today. i dont think the judge got the joke or took the video in context. Have you seen the orginal video user? When I watched it I didn't see it as hate speech or preaching a hate message, dank even stated he just wanted to piss off his girl friend. I thought the video was dumb and and the dog was cute. its ridiculous to think that a dog could be a Nazi. If the judge was only taking what dank said at face value then he should have paid attention to when dank stated he just wanted to annoy his girlfriend. the only thing this verdict is for is to make an example of dank and to make it easier to prosecute people for saying things the state doesn't like in future.

Citizens sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism.

You know, I never gave a second thought to free speech laws until these recent stories started to unfold. This is really fucking scary stuff.

>Shitpost
>Go to jail
I say by 2020 Brits wouldn't be posting here anymore

They take your speech after they take your guns.

It's not just the states sacrificing their citizens though, it's the citizens themselves. The idea that they would just let shit like this go without a a modicum of anger or protest is just so foreign to me. Could you imagine what that would look like in America? There would be riots on the streets if cops overstepped like that. God bless the first amendment fuck. I never thought much of the American constitution until now.

>big a faggot so hungry can never find a cock to satisfy you enough
>think all the far leftist shit happening around the world is a good idea
>its good when people can be sentenced to prison for having the wrong opinion or wrong joke
I fucking hate fascist like you.