\ I Fucking Hate White People: the thread \ part 2

\\ I Fucking Hate White People: the thread \\ part 2

Topics for discussion:
- What do you hate most about White people?
- Discuss ways to stop white people
- Name and shame known racists
- Post anti-white memes

Attached: white so-called people.jpg (930x704, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WwiNi2citbk
austria.org/human-trafficking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be posting some anti-White memes to start this thread.

Attached: white-people-be-like-egyptians-were-white-exposineblacktr-uthore-the-26902076.png (500x522, 129K)

Attached: white-people-asians-look-same.jpg (445x423, 56K)

Attached: 1n019q.jpg (568x335, 94K)

this isn't good enough to be a bait

Attached: white-people-be-like-im-not-just-white-im-22-irish-18-german-28-italian-30-french-2-milk-d4cK9.jpg (640x412, 16K)

Attached: white-people-be-like-oh-no-i-dont-believe-in-spankings-24510468.png (500x522, 143K)

>except that all asians do look the same and white people look vastly different from one another

>the Egyptians enslaved hundreds of thousands of people

muh rich black heritage

democrats in the USA enslaved blacks.
blacks in the USA enslaved blacks.
white conservatives in the USA freed the blacks.

why is it that a half black, half white guy always identifies fully with his black side? i thought whites were privileged, wouldn't they rather identify as white? maybe they realize blacks are the ones who get everything handed to them on a silver platter...

People will take this b8

i do believe in spankings, also slaves weren't fully considered people back then

>conservatives freed blacks
Lol no
It’s true that dems were on the slavery side but that was back when they were the Conservative party. It has since switched.

THIS PIC right here.
White people always get so defensive whenever I post it.

Attached: 80fc09408ec8394f8ebec12a3664b853.jpg (750x937, 126K)

haha you think it works that way? once over 10% you're black mate. not that i care, but that's just how it socially works

I don't know why you're just trying to make people mad all the time instead of doing something productive. Why does making people mad make you feel better?

LOL, they were fighting the civil war to free the slaves

My white ancestors were fighting to free your ungrateful asses. What were you pussies doing about it? You're welcome.

Is this your first day on the internet?

I always thought it was funny how black people have to have "black history month" and there wasnt the same for white people. Then i realized, every day is white history month.

Thank you for not being a Confederate.

>this is what some people actually believe

They were inventing everytime, fighting wars that mattered, placing together the greatest societies the world has ever seen. What were the African blacks doing??

No it isn't, but thanks for vomiting an exhausted white guilt meme. Be careful with it, that's an antique.

says website is for sale. can a 4channer buy it and post our memes on it so we can hotlink from there?

africa was building huts. have you ever seen how beautiful that place is??? lol

Kys stupid nigger slave faggot

didn't asian people get all bitchy when they found out they could unlock each other's iPhones with their faces

Attached: 1502904386649.jpg (750x834, 89K)

lol 89% white 11% black
>"hey guys, im black! wheres my free shit you fucking racists??"

Attached: king1.jpg (654x374, 51K)

"Beautiful" that's a wierd way to spell shithole

This, lmao

Half black, half white guy here (pic for proof). We don’t identify with one side. Race is a binary thing, you don’t “identify” as a race, it’s built into your DNA and can be seen in your phenotypes. I identify as biracial (because I fucking am) but I practice mostly white culture. Just make sure your facts are straight before you post shitty bait-level racism like this.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Not even trying, shit troll thread/10

Your making people racist with your racism.
Therefore you are the problem in the world.

This stereotype that the ancient Africans never built anything needs to end. Have you never heard of Timbuktu?

Also, the richest person to ever live (Musa I of Mali) was a Black man.

Attached: timbuktu_1.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

This one always make me laugh.

White people. Brown, black, blonde, red hair.
multiple variations of eye color.

Blacks/Asians.

Black hair, black eyes.

LOL, nice. Where is that now? Is that mud its made out of? Even the Aztecs used stones. Every black person always defends africa a the way it was 3,000 years ago. what has happened there recently?

#triggered

white people are the only ones with different hair and eye colors

congrats for being capable of rational thinking, but shut the fuck up. i was obviously exaggerating when i said "always", but the fact is most blacks on the left (and therefor most blacks in general) identify 100% black even if they are partially, or mostly another race. don't pretend that just because you're not a douche bag that 90% of the other guys aren't

>- Name and shame known racists
This thread's OP

> except when you live around asians for a while you can start telling them apart easily

The more you're exposed, the easier it is to tell the difference for any race.

they were busy ... busy not giving a fuck
>we have to go back

Attached: 1508532332413.jpg (167x160, 4K)

>he fact is most blacks on the left (and therefor most blacks in general) identify 100% black even if they are partially, or mostly another race
because it helps in job interviews when you have affirmative action to be black and then you are light skinned so you actually get the job

ITT, some faggot from Sup Forumstardia LARPs as a reverse-racist black in order to fish for stormturd recruits from easily duped whites.

I repeat: EASILY DUPED.

Attached: stormfag unmasked.jpg (1438x1079, 212K)

kys baiting OP

Attached: (you).jpg (600x795, 50K)

Attached: 1520102441046.png (1317x1652, 425K)

there have been 4 great civilizations in Sub-Saharan Africa throughout all of history; Mali, Songhai, Ghana, and the Aksum Kingdom. that's 10,000 years of human civilization across a continent that's the size of the USA, China, India, Europe and Japan combined, and they ALL fell before whites came to Africa.

kek
kys faggot

Black people enslaved other blacks in Africa. White people purchased slaves from blacks. What were Africans doing to stop the slave trade? I mean other then starting it.

Black people always get so defensive whenever I post this historical fact.

What are the 10% of niggers today that aren't worthless doing about the 90% of niggers that are?

Attached: Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png (1425x625, 53K)

Man these russian psy-ops must be pretty fucking desperate for this dumpster fire of race baiting.

That's like asking why the Vikings never built any castles and cathedrals in Greenland.
Because there were no resources.
No limestone in Greenland to build castles. No limestone in central Africa to built castles. Lots of limestone in Europe though.

Attached: MLK quote.jpg (782x782, 123K)

Well, y'see, those other 97% of white people we're getting exploited the same way. Instead of regular slavery, they got to be financial slaves. Either way they both worked their ass off all day for nothing.

L2 meme

Attached: 1506842666052.jpg (481x431, 114K)

Attached: 1512384535822.jpg (590x882, 70K)

Attached: 1506112183222.jpg (224x225, 11K)

What were the other 97% doing:
>living in other countries that did not have slavery
>eventually moving to the US
>mostly after the Civil War

For the ones that were here:
>being dirt poor and powerless
>making slavery illegal in the Northern states
>fighting a war to free a bunch of black people
>these black people were freed, then eventually became niggers
>niggers now complain that white people cause all of their problems
>which is a form of projection, as they cause so many problems themselves

Look at my family, for instance:
>1/2 of them moved here in the 20th century
>the other half:
>English origin
>Northerners, never slave owners
>signed the Declaration of Independence
>fought in war for independence
>bought a plantation in Virginia
>freed every slave immediately
>offered paid work
>offered use of our family name
>that name is still used by many black people (and niggers, unfortunately) to this day
>fought slavery in the south before the Civil War
>fought for the North in the Civil War

So maybe stop being a nigger, and start being grateful for those that made your life better than if you were a mud-hut dwelling African AIDS baby.

Blacks don't do too well without white people.

Attached: 1513588550180.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

>BLack people were kangs
Looks at Africa .... Uhm... If you were so strong why did you let colonialism happen to you?
>dindu nuffin

I mean at least admit when you failed. Africa is the bitch to the whole world... everyone raped your people and land, and you did nothing to stop it and they still live in fucking mud huts everywhere

>big dick tho

Ok cool... While your jerking off your giant cock we are inventing computers and medicine. In fact soon if we want we can genetically alter ourselves to have giant dicks also and be able to run from the police super fast. But what ever.

Most other people seem to hate that they are suprior. Discus

Then your the minority in that thinking man

Attached: 2263240.png (625x626, 16K)

Africa wasn’t just a ton of dirty apes sitting in dirt huts going “ooga booga” until they starved to death. There were great civilizations there. The Egyptians were an Arab-like race, not black, but there are plenty others. Kush, Mali (which controlled much of the world’s gold), Kongo, Morocco, and Ethiopia (which was Christian and whose leaders inspired Portuguese explorers to better their own society) are a few examples. Just looking at cities like Fez, Marrakech, Cairo, Abuja, Lagos, and Timbuktu shows some of the architectural knowledge of black Africans. Now most of Africa is poor and inferior. This is because the slave trade turned empire against empire in Africa (the greatest civilizations of Africa were too small for small bands of Europeans to conquer) as they vied for prisoners that could be exchanged for money and guns. Africa’s fittest were captured and sent to die in the plantation hell of Brazil, leaving Africa with weak leadership. This combination of conflict, lack of leaders, labor, and breeding men, the influx of guns (although Morocco had developed an arquebus-like gunpowder weapon on its own), and power imbalance between kingdoms destroyed Africa. This is why Africa sucks today and is equally the fault of Europeans and Africans.

name 10 full structures that ancient sub saharan africans built that still stand to this day. go ahead, I'll wait.

Yes

>reverse-racist
It's just called racism fuckwit.
Being racist is not a thing only white people can do.
Every single fucking race has racists.

agreed, but it doesn't change the fact that whites have a large range of hair colors, hair types, skin tones, eye colors, facial structures, full beards and a wider range of body sizes and shapes.

asians just don't anywhere near as much genetic diversity, and so they look "the same" (read similar)

you're

The way I know those statistics are made up is the fact that below 70 IQ means you're functionally disabled and require constant supervision to even be able to feed yourself. There's no way those statistics are in any way accurate, especially the low-range ones.

Attached: 1515625339437.png (214x236, 3K)

Attached: checked.webm (1920x1080, 1000K)

All of those genetic disadvantages and their fucking niggers in the ass in almost every professional field.

You know they eat mud pies right? Sounds like they need supervision to feed to me.

Considering blacks fought in the revolutionary war and during the civil war; either escaping to the north or fighting

Highly doubt MLK would say this. I've also seen an identical quote from "someone" else except it was jew instead of white ppl

>below 70 IQ means you're functionally disabled and require constant supervision to even be able to feed yourself.
Try meeting some full blown "niggers"; you'll see exactly how accurate your statement is.

>1 in 200 people in Austria is a slave.
Hmm. I don't reckon that's true.

Attached: St Joseph.jpg (409x409, 97K)

The vikings built some of the greatest ships of the time and explored the world.

This pos has to constantly be maintained or else it will crumble like the fucking mud hut it is...

This.

they're

Maybe the ancient Africans did too, but wooden boats don't last long so there's no evidence left of it.

yes, and yet blacks will never call out their own privilege or label affirmative action as racist because it benefits them. just like the government grants and scholarships you get for being black, just like how much easier it is to get on welfare or other government assistance when you're black. or like how you can be as vehemently racist as you'd like and not have a single person call you out on it because of your "black armor"

>he also believes reverse-racism is an actual thing
Again; it's just fucking plain old racism, which each race absolutely does.

So how can we tell today that Vikings did it?

Shut the fuck up nigger-honky. They stated something the didn't ask for you zebra breed ass to bring your white chocolate self in.

>require constant supervision to even be able to feed yourself.
Those countries do require constant supervision to feed themselves. They are constantly receiving food aid because they aren't able to produce enough crops and have the proper infrastructure to feed themselves.

I think they found viking ships frozen inside icebergs, and then the scientists melted the icebergs and took out the ships. There's no icebergs in Africa though.

The age old question of what constitutes slavery, although I'm guessing the majority of them as "domestic workers" people who work in households for free just to have a place to stay

I hate the white people who are genetically inferior to me, in every way, but still have their noses in the air. I'm a nice guy, but I can't stand a snobby brat.

Why do you think all the red countries get so much foreign aid?

I am 70% Water ...Good Enough?

youtu.be/WwiNi2citbk

More white hate bread

>we do not even steal for a living. there is nothing to steal anymore
holy fucking kek, my sides
every black man's worst nightmare

Attached: 1520014569599.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>Why do white people get up so early in the morning?

Because they have jobs.

>but but but... WAKANDA!!!

"Because of its geographical location at the centre of Europe, Austria is affected by human trafficking both as a transit and destination country."
austria.org/human-trafficking