Alright Sup Forums. FBI is useless. I think it’s time we catch the Austin bombers...

Alright Sup Forums. FBI is useless. I think it’s time we catch the Austin bombers. Bombs have been primarily eastside in areas of gentrification. Conspiracies say it’s a poorfag seeking revenge.

Attached: 32D3D2AD-750D-4976-9220-FA76889DBE0B.png (600x366, 173K)

Literally nothing to go on. It's probably OP anyways.

Attached: 64183DC7-95CF-4528-8ACB-7717612038EC.jpg (604x613, 86K)

We dont know who his victims were so there not much we can do

It's likely more than one guy, or there's copycats.

I think the vics have mostly been randoms who fucked with the package.
Last one was a mail facility.

M I S S I O N F A I L E D

Attached: 1440807192906.png (554x439, 45K)

no publically available footage that is helpful. remember when reddit tried finding the bomber?

Could it be something like the DC sniper where he has only one specific target in mind but he's doing the other bombings to make it look like a spree?

Interesting idea

Any knowledge of what materials were used in their making?

likely inside job. Texas is a conservative state, lots of oil, money: Austin is liberal. Who is fedexs competitors?

I know that vice released a video about how to make pressure cooker ieds or something right before all this started.

I think we need an user that’s in the Austin police

What are the odds of that happening?

From what I can deduce by the reports, the bombs are using compounds not found in usual pressure cooker bombs (black powder) or the commercially available tannerite. Reports also say these explosives are using above average triggering mechanism to detonate the compounds, meaning whoever is doing this is planning these attacks out. I think the bomber has a whole set of these bombs prepared, and is focusing exclusively on placement of the next explosive to evade enforcement. Rather than trying to build bombs and plan out the attacks at the same time. I also think that there are explosives in the area that are active but not yet discovered.

do we have any actual photos at all?

there i no survailance cameras, traffic cams, around the areas where they went off? That can show leads of where and how they were placed? What is the distance of the average surveillance camera to where they were placed?

We need hi res video and photos of crime scene(s).

The profile so far:

-bombs are pathetically crude and weak, therefore 100 IQ or less. Media loves to spout "white male, white male" but ima go out on a limb- this is the work of a nigger.
-likely an FBI CI
-motive is to blame alt right

Attached: Chanocto.jpg (255x255, 25K)

find out whos idea it was to make the video: as that would be yet another good cover: get liberal magazine to create content about bomb making before you go through with such

Couple things stand out to me,
1. Tripwire trap was used, meaning they would have to be in the location in question, even if he wasn't on camera, he probably would be on one nearby. IF he booby-trapped a sidewalk, that's what an hour before someone would reasonably come by? (Information on foot traffic in the area would be useful)

2. FedEx bombing probably was him trying to mail it? If we know the distribution center that was hit, we could have an idea where the trucks for that distribution center would of came from.

>was him trying to mail it?
if so, would it be known where it was mailed from? and what address intended to?

He/she is trained in explosives and or chemistry. The unibomber had a learning curve. This person is effective immediately.

Probably no return address

Military?

Didn’t think about that before. But the Tsarnaev brothers bombs were effective first try too

Hed have to have a really specific job

I was army and know jack shit about bombs. It’d have to be his job specialty.

probably white
and into crypto

Would limit possible group of people. I was trained. (ex-EOD) the trip wire was tied to a mercury switch. That's not amateur stuff. Hard to set and build.

but was the package placed in a residence mailbox? or dropped in a box or something for pic up? can they pick up a package without home adress? or is it like a mailbox on a street like those donate kid clothes boxes?

My Dad told me once (he was an 18D SF sargeant) "Every bomb maker makes only two mistakes, the first one is deciding to become a bomb maker"...

Attached: PaddockonsetofBourdain.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

eod

Well shit ex eod you should be able to help quite a bit here

This is.. this may be the bomber

I was thinking the same thing. It’s hard to get that specific knowledge. Reading it is one thing, having it work is something else entirely

and second? Footprints? fingerprints? dna sample? surveillance camera? paper trail from materials?

Definitely not a job specialty.
But he'd have to be in a small list of jobs.

are there images of the damage scenes?

did they all occur at day? night?

I'm sure they are pouring over every piece of the explosive the can find. Building bombs is like learning cursive. You will mimic your teacher. Most of my work revolved around identifying tiny bits of wire plastic and circuits.

a response to gun control fanaticism? a fake news hoax?

Hey ex EOD .. How does one go about acquiring a mercury trip switch? Doesn't seem like it can be found at Home Depot..

Every cheap old thermostat is one basically. It's the set up that takes skill.

A man walks into a bar in Austin Texas and gets bombed. Ha ha ha, that joke never gets old!

Im of the younger variety and kinda been interested in going into eod after high school would you recommend? also been thinking about rangers, what are your thoughts

Which professions would require that type of knowledge?

Bump

I think the bomber is a Jewish nigger

>bombs are pathetically crude and weak, therefore 100 IQ or less
You think if Einstein made a bomb, it would have been a professional amsterpiece?

>motive is to blame alt right
By randomly attacking people with tripwire devices?

Bump. I'm interested.

This is gorilla warfare level stuff. Literally an IED (improvised explosive device) I know how to do it but to do it makes you stand out in your purchases. Unless you break it down into single sales.

We only built trash when we didnt want others to figure out who did the bombing.

>but to do it makes you stand out in your purchases
Unless you smuggle it into the US from Mexico.
But I don't think it's a person that travels a lot.

We should send this guy down to Austin to help out

Attached: s-l300.jpg (232x300, 14K)

Be prepared to take 6 years of college in 3 years. Pass fail evolutions no grades. And instructors that don't care about you feel sick or tired.

Sounds like my Mom

What if you have more than 1 person? Would that get in the way or make it easier to purchase all the items?

Fake and gay. The Engineer's number is 3.

Is that Prussia?

I think the take away was that it only take one mistake to get caught or die , after the frist

My bad, I haven't played the game since 1973. But you get the joke

that's a stratego miner pleb

Kek

I considered that but they said: "Every" bomb maker

Actually I owe you an apology. The older sets had the miner as 8. My bad, also yes, I got the joke.

Too bad this bomber isn't just targeting niggers and spics

ahh damn, ive got killer grades in school right now but do not plan on going to college

Trip wire screams that he was fascinated with SAS/elite soldier or gorilla warefare tactics.

>>motive is to blame alt right
>By randomly attacking people with tripwire devices?

Texas is conservative generally. Austin is known liberal hub. There has been a lot of anti gun rhetoric lately: then a large story about dangerous non gun attacks.

Was the fedex one mailed (traced to where the package was picked up, or was it dropped off at the facility?

Did they pick it up and bring it all the way to the facility (looking at the map its very distant from the cluster).

Do they, are they suppose to pick up packages that dont have return address? Or is there a physical drop box (like in cities there are on some corners big blue usps mail boxes)?

The past so often even on this website there is intrigue and discussion and memery of unabomber.

Someone said vice article about bomb making recently posted right before this started (whoever made the video needs to be questioned as to if anyone told them to make it (surely could be coincidence though)).

whats the joke? how does miner relate?

I think this is Antifa assholes.

One final is a 15,000 shadow picture identification test you can only miss 10. It is pass or fail.

It clears mines

> Conspiracies say it’s a poorfag

Motherfucker that's not a conspiracy, that's just a regular theory.

Two people can keep a secret if ones dead. This isn't something you share.

bump

Police Chief just said it's a military 40mm shell training device

Is there a record of Veterans in Austin?

Start running all available trained personal in the surrounding areas. Probably dropped from special forces training or wasn't ever excepted.

Surpised to see no mention of SXSW festivities nearby. A concert was cancelled if I'm not mistaken.

Has anybody thrown the idea of false flag out there yet?

Inb4 it's alt right trying to tell amurrica you don't need guns to kill

Also inb4 it's a prepper

Also inb4 he lives between spots 1 and 4

SXSW is going on right now....60k+ out of towners

>Would limit possible group of people. I was trained. (ex-EOD) the trip wire was tied to a mercury switch. That's not amateur stuff. Hard to set and build.
you're telling me he used a mercury switch with an improvised device so small it only hurt one person? he's more a serial killer than a bomber, probably a /k/ommando type looking for revenge for gun control, or to shift national narrative away from mass shootings leading to gun control discussions, imo.

Do we know who his victims were? If his intention was to only hurt one person should check to see who his victims were.

>SXSW is going on right now....60k+ out of towners
ah theres a clue then: "get these dirty hipsters out of my town"

>inb4 muh tourism monies
>inb4 i dont get the tourism monies cuz they took mer jerb

Attached: 1521430174587.gif (400x320, 271K)

And if there was a 'To:_____' address on the mailed package one, that would give that hint.

Likely not trying for one person, very unlikely, would be much simpler and easier and draw less attention if that was case

If he was planning a bombing he may have stalked his victims for some info of where people frequently walked. I'll look for Draylen Mason in videos of when the bomb exploded

It was just on the news! The bomber has released a statement claiming to be Ted Kazinsky’s son. Police say that there were facts mentioned in the release that were never made public, so it’s most likely legit!

Thing is why would he want to bomb Austin Texas?

"A 75-year-old
woman picked up a package on her front porch when it exploded, seriously
injuring her."

How would that have happened

Apparently that’s where he’s living now (the son that is)

this person is upset of the modern conviennce 'I will order everything on amazon' material consumerist lifestyle

bump for seeing a nice side of Sup Forums

Hey, I get bombed every night and that never makes the news

As much as I hate antifa, I don't think it was them. It was far too professional for them. The most advanced stuff you'd see out of them would probably be molotovs

>"A 75-year-old
woman picked up a package on her front porch when it exploded, seriously
injuring her."
>How would that have happened

how would a bomb have gotten in her package?

Just as likely: random victims by out-of-towner, with little chance of being caught.

>using NYTimes map
>trying to be edgy detective