Filthy niggers hating thread

Filthy niggers hating thread

Old one: >

>goalkeeper white
>10 white

only two positions that requires a brain.

I am shocked

The funny thing is that UK is doing this to finally lose against us.

Hmm you a real kike?

only to a swede that goalkeeper looks white.

more than 50% of dutch national team is black. maybe a few% of sweden's. don't shit where you eat

Yes, i'm also the OP of the old thread, read it man, its a good one

nice red herring. that goalkeeper is not white. i bet you also call slavs white.

Dude, as much as I hate niggers, you must prove you are a real kike.

hey jew did your ancestors die in auschwitz

got any cool stories?

>UK

user it's the England team

slavs are white. you are just a dutch merchant

no, slavs are not white. just because they have a white skin colour doesn't mean they fall under the category white people, just like arabs are technically asians but when we're talking about asians we usually mean chinks and gooks.

you are wrong slavs are white.

I have the authority to make that decision as I am of pure aryan blood.

you are trumped

yeah sorry irrelevantnigger, but slavs are bro tier white people, depending on the country (Poland, CZ, Slovakia, Hungary, not Rosja)

no they aren't. they are literally the niggers of europe. pic related is where slavs live, everything west of that is where white people live. they are a completely different race.

aryan trumps underwater merchant.

sorry bro

that's not what we're talking about. stop the red herring already.

You're retarded, Mr 60%white.

You know what will make the race mixer movement vomit?

Encourage all the white males without dates to check out of society. Stop playing nice with others and don't help pro government forces do anything.

The push for race mixing comes from the top. They have to get rival white males out of the way some how.

Get those same males the state hates becoming subversive and you will have the Anonymous army you have been dreaming about.

Don't fight, we are all friends.

muslims (swedes) are not our friends.

>""""""""""""""""great"""""""""""""""""""" britain

> Sweden
> aryan

Jamal, pls. I'm Polish diaspora, the US is still very much against what you guys are doing to your continent, and I get to associate with the whitest catholic nation in europa that doesnt tolerate destructive political correctnes.