WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: chained.jpg (2000x1123, 766K)

>WAKE ME UP!!!

why are they naked.....like what?

What they're really screaming is "STOP BEING GIRLS LOOK THIS IS HOW TITS LOOK LIKE, DO WE REALLY NEED TO INVITE 3TH WORLD INVADERS TO FUCK US?"

Attached: 855874.jpg (225x225, 12K)

not one fuckable bitch in that whole photo

WHYYY!!!!!?

truth
these girls don't need to worry about being raped

They could be working, raising children, doing research, engineering stuff.. But no, bitches wanna get naked and scream dumb shit all day cuz dildoes and strapons aren't doing it anymore.

Animals like that should be brought back to the wild, where they belong.

the one in the middle of the two front chicks left side looks fuckable, even looks like she shaves her puss. Bet if she was in a regular pose and was dressed up she'd look smashable

I feel ashamed to say that this kind of shit happens at least twice a month in my country since that event took place IN MY HOMETOWN.

Attached: feminism sionism win.webm (460x260, 982K)

Attached: feminismo 6E086F.jpg (2048x1522, 219K)

Attached: feminist 1tu0hbzo1_500.gif (432x238, 1.85M)

i like the nude protester meme

Attached: 1406672284669.jpg (963x641, 220K)

Attached: feminist bridge-collapse-florida-international-university-women-built-840x1313.jpg (760x1188, 187K)

thats in a 3th world country stupid

so ugly

white men mustve really fucked their women up mentally now when u see em date non white the same dam shit again.

just look at eurasians

sack up boys and slap yo sistas shit and delete her tumblr...or ahmed will do it

Attached: 1484639862954.jpg (1300x812, 291K)

Attached: feminist GQ95.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

Attached: feminist igualdad 997404.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

It was designed by students in Florida, those people have nothing to do with its collapse.

Not to be that guy but real gender equality would be the removal of the fence all together (although obviously, thats impossible).

-500,000 clandestine abortions per year!
-as you know how many they are, if they are clandestine.
-I do not know.

Attached: FEMINIST XTK.jpg (531x924, 130K)

Oh go easy on them, guys. They're just trying to use a little bit of reverse psychology to drum up some male attention. Pity them if anything.

No phones please.

where's this pic from? those girls are so ugly

Argentina but not all are like that!

Attached: arg 9_3867293_n.jpg (720x614, 81K)

Argentina. Probably Buenos Aires.

The fence represents the normal struggles one encounters in daily life. You can't live with literally no problems or challenges, so you can't remove the fence.

The picture:
1st slide = equality of opportunity
2nd slide = equality of outcome
3rd = bullshit

>women want something done
>get naked
>know their only value is their body
>somehow something they can admit to themselves has to be denied by men everywhere

Is this like coaching a dying person and saying "you don't have to die, everything will be alright" but to an entire gender? Why are women so retarded

Because look how fucking stupid they are

Once again, America's Wang lets us down.

Attached: miss.gif (360x203, 2M)

yes. here feminists are very bizarre. defecate in frende of the churches. they stick their feminine wipes with blood in the walls. etc. etc ... and they are ugly fat.

We have pictures of that. but I think Sup Forums bannee me

and that is to legalize abortion for transvestites ...

>banning over the content of pictures
Go on, show the world what you have to offer. It won't be more than a grain of sand in this sand nigger desert that we call the internet.

SHE USED THE FUCKING KID HAHAHA

It's the age old question, isn't it OP? You wanna really have a brain teaser? How bout this one:

Why do men don't DO degrade us? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

> A picture of women "fighting back" and "sending a message"

>i guess?

Attached: karly_pilkoids.jpg (225x225, 5K)

is this a jav?

Attached: 1521369376542.png (500x500, 220K)