Does anyone else think versatile gays are disgusting...

Does anyone else think versatile gays are disgusting, and a gay relationship should be between 1 man and 1 bitch as God intended?

Attached: 1457314451388.gif (500x335, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w
youtube.com/watch?v=vvrqdRgmaXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally everyone who is not mentally ill thinks this

But god is not real lol

There was this little dot right. And the dot went bang and the bang expanded. Energy formed into matter, matter cooled, matter lived. The amoeba to fish, the fish to fowl, the fowl to frog, the frog to mammal, the mammal to monkey, the monkey to man. Amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum. Sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till doomsday.

Attached: ey girl.jpg (318x159, 3K)

youtu.be/cc8wNAXnO3w

No, you see, if you just drop a link with no comment I'll never open it.

Im 6'2, 190lbs, dad, hairy and fit. "Straight" as an arrow. 7.5" and thick. And I just want to be a bottom slut for a dom top with a thick cock but I get nothing but skinny fem twinks wanting to bottom for me. I tried fucking two of them but couldn't stay hard

why is it disgusting to be versatile? youre fuckimg retarded arent you?

fuck me pls

Im bi and a top with women and bottom with men but find vers gay men extrordinarily unappealing.

Be a top or be a bottom. Dont be both. Thats just gross

>youre fuckimg retarded

No fuck you, fuck me

That's usually the way it works

Where did the dot come from

But OP, I like both.

Watch it faggot.

Tell me what it is fucktard.

Why don't you just watch it cuntbucket?

I only top, but I also want a nice cock to shoot a load down my throat.

Dudes kissing is gay.

You realize your logic is as shit as those who say you can't be bi, right?

What the fuck is with the hate against switch people?

Like, what the fuck?

because I don't care.

100% straight but I want things up my ass. I don't want to kiss a dude but the submissive part of me wants to be used by one.

This. Based on my experience something like 50 percent of gay dudes are versatile. I have no idea why some people seem to think that all sexual relationships have to be sub/dom.

This. Kissed a man with scruff and noped out of that. I just want to be treated like a whore and have my ass filled but I'm scared to death of stds

I still looking for a guy who just wants me to violate his ass and swallow his cock. Impossible task, even with grindr and do.

Met some guys in the past. But moved and its been over a year. Pussy is still fun though.

Where DID the dot. come from ?youtube.com/watch?v=vvrqdRgmaXk open it.

>mammal to monkey, the monkey to man
monkey to nigger

Why does it matter?

More detail about yourself? I love getting fucked and sucked

nothing like taking a dick especially if you like him. gays are varied. it's not all arby's sammiches 24/7

I just like pounding hole. Lots of girls are stuck-up and won't do anal.

Yep one man and one faggot = love

It's not gay to fuck boipucci, as long as you never touch his dick

faggot

Don't knock it till you've tried it

As a top I think it's fucking annoying having to sift through a bunch of vers guys to find a hole i can just fuck

I dunno, a little stubble feels kinda nice.

Whatever floats your boat