Can the depression be cured by a shot in the head?

Can the depression be cured by a shot in the head?

Attached: kan.jpg (531x960, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

timestamp

Idk ask /R9K/

Live stream or GTFO. You're not even the first this month loser

Well.
In a certain sense, sure.

indefinitely

that's the best way OP

Stopped - yes; cured - no.

I wanna meet my lord who's in hell

just dooo eeet
then post results.

>Based

On the other hand, I feel like it'd also be technically correct to say "never." As in, the individual was plagued by depression up until the moment he died.

I don't know. I mean the gun looks a bit shabby, but not too bad. I'd be more like, "I don't want to kill myself; I've got a gun."

Certainly yes. But if reincarnation is real you will just repeat the same fucked existence. Might as well just accept whatever hell you are in right now and not think much beyond that.

that roach gun kills you by explosion

that looks like a shitty gun

If reincarnation is real i'm fucked xd

Well, it cures the depression in the sense that he's no longer depressed.
He's just also a corpse.

no, because you'll lose the ability to measure time or its flow and you'll just relive moments of your life since you can't ever experience not existing

Well you'd certainly stop feeling depressed.

yup bite the magic pill faggot

I've felt this when oding on psychedelics, parts of your brain start to shut down and you lose the ability to comprehend or respond or tell time. The feelings always stay there though, its an intrinsic part of your conscience or something like that

>shoots himself
>since the universe is infinite, the particles that makeup you will rearrange themselves perfectly again at some point somewhere
>you'll still be depressed

I'd be depressed if I owned a CZ too.

Not really. Your last moments alive are spent in a state of deep depression. Plus if you survive or don't die immediately, you're going to have a bad time.

nah - only by a shot through the heart

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

FUCK

When you finally do it, ask God for my address so you can come and suck me off you fucking nigger

No, but rape helps. Shoot them in the pooper with your popper.

No

No. I killed myself and now I'm a depressed ghost haunting B and I can't even fap cause no body...

Yes. In heaven you'll get over this.