Sup Forums's opinion on wrestling

Sup Forums's opinion on wrestling

not the wwe kind, the scholastic kind where you have to starve yourself and you wear a swimsuit

Attached: wrassling.jpg (980x667, 129K)

Not gay, because gay's boners would be obvious in the singlet. They don't get involved in the sport because of it.

great base for grappling & fighting in general, great workout and if someone fucks with you you can always throw them
I practice BJJ (blue belt) and going in at the beginning my takedowns and transition were shit bc I had no grappling background. Be honest about what you want and what your intentions are, there are many paths to walk from casual, to athletic to elite athlete level. Have FUN!

I was 5'11" and I had to weigh in at 113 pounds.

Worth it.

Pretty gay

Attached: 113.jpg (480x360, 11K)

im into it... not in a erotic way... but im into it

you didn't have to you could have moved up a weight class by eating some food you skelly fuck

closeted gay

no closet here faggot
pansex

sword fighting with your hard ons is fun. upon entrance of the firm phallus one should arc his back or his throat over the edge of a mattress for maximum g spot and skull fuck abilities

Forcing another male down, controlling him, forcing him to submit is the ultimate Alpha and how we evolved.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was 5'11 and wrestled 135 lbs. I ate pizza every day and was ripped as shit. everyone else was spitting in cups. kek. i didn't do that great but i was stronger than everyone i locked up with. just had 2 moves and if those didn't work i was s.o.l.
4th place in my first tourney. but i started getting laid that year so i didn't pursue.
tl;dr - wrestling is the best sport one can possibly do. you will turn into a disciplined warrior. if you're a bitch, don't even try out.

Wrestled through highschool, college, and coached for a little bit. Definitely not your typical sport. If you're normally an honest person it can teach you a lot about yourself. Takes alot of self discipline and commitment. Missed a lot of weekend parties and fun with my friends to train but for me it was worth it.

Attached: images.jpg (289x175, 6K)

Always had a buffed up body because of it, lost virginity at 16, shit was cash

ITT...
Neckbeard OP baits people who have actually done things in their lives besides fapping in mommy's hamper...
Try harder chump.

Attached: B8.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Do it.
You get in great shape, and it can help you in a fight.

MMA > else

I didn't want to wrestle JV freshman year

What's the point?

Attached: 113 pound stud.jpg (500x500, 68K)

bumping

gay as fuck

there is nothing straighter than two twinks hugging on a mat

This sport will ultimately change you physically and mental. When I first started I was always giving up and now it's impossible to get me to yield. Trust me you'll have fun beating the shit out of people.

Fun to watch but only with high school boys.