Rhcp

What's Sup Forums's opinion of this band. Personally Stadium Arcadium is my favorite album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a4fUsQbQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=WjnPvuwj4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

80s RHCP ≥ 90s RHCP >>>>>>> 00s RHCP >>>>>>> 10s RHCP

>Their logo is an anus
What did they mean by this?

I highly dislike SA
this

I really like their older albums up to Mother's Milk, just like most other people, but i find myself enjoying Stadium Arcadium and even I'm With You also. Personally, I think most of the shit they do sounds good, even without Frusciante or Slovak, I enjoy it.

bad. only passable album is BSSM but that still has some shit tracks on it

CALIFORNIA!

I listen to the backing tracks by Frusciante more than I actually listen to the completed songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=6a4fUsQbQUI

God if only there were Flea n Froosh tracks from By The Way.

Hey, this is pretty tight, thanks for posting user.

This is a great post. Flea and Frusciante are the only talented members of the band, take it or leave it

Every college freshman's favorite band. Therefore I do not like them.

Np. Unfortunately BSSM and SA are the only ones that have all of froosh's tracks after that you have to turn to his solo stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjnPvuwj4VM

reddit is right around the corner
let's not pretend their 80s crap is worth anything either

borderline racist machismo with catchy basslines

people will shit on you for liking stadium arcadium but pop-wise that's a solid album, one of their best. Blood sugar sex magik is inconsistent and dishonest, but the musicianship is the best. altogether though spotty discography with a couple obvious hits

By the Way is a legitimately good album. That's why it's the least favorite among their fans.

>borderline racist machismo with catchy basslines

I hope you die in a house fire

i mean really, why is it not artistically accepted to lampoon rap as a white man, but it is to bastardize funk? the answer is it's not because it shouldn't be

>genres belong to races

Every non-white on the net is a racist, who knew?

You want to know what I think? Read this.

woah

genres don't belong to races, but rhcp borders on parody

As does most "black" music

What's your point dummy

>Chad
>not talented

good as long as frusciante has more creative control. He is a huge inspiration to me as a guitarist. Fav RHCP songs I can listen to as guilty pleasures: pretty little ditty, Wet Sand, Dosed, By The Way.
We're my favorite band at like 15 but then I came to this place.

by the way and stadium arcadium are two of my favorite albums

there's a difference between 'fuck it, let's go balls out and have fun' and 'fuck it, being dumb works for them, it can work for us'

Really?

You're retarded as fuck if you think John isn't a talented guitarist anyway. I couldn't give a fuck for the rest of the band, in all honesty.

He's a great guitarist. Even the most fucking contrarian "highbrow" players will admit it. Chili peppers music is largely garbage but he's great

every middle aged music shop employee is a great guitarist ye right bellend

nah not at all you soppy prick

i'm a better drummer than chad smith and i've never even recorded myself

>Racist machismo
>BSSM dishonest
r/indieheads is that way soyboy

love : bssm, one hot minute, uplift mofo
like a lot : mother's milk, californication, by the way
meh : s/t, freaky styley, i'm with you
dislike: stadium arcadium ,the getaway

Flee is cool but the singer is kind of annoying