What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

They look like they're going to bid on some storage lockers

Holy shit is this a real thing? Hahahaha

Is what a real thing? I don't get it.

I couldn't make it past the Carol hallucination sequence in episode 2. Do things really get this bad? Is this show made by a high school AV club?

It's real. It was so jarring I actually stopped and rewinded it to see if I was going crazy,

how did this go through
glad they're breaking formula as all episodes are directed basically the same but wtf this is terrible

It was hilarious

OMG SO JARRING

IM SO JARRED

AND BAFFLED

IS THIS A THING?

HAHAHA WOWZERZ

It was to show the amount of people he brought with him. Much faster than panning through the whole group.

Hot DIggity Damn

What did Negan mean by this?

The episode was not very good. What's with them making "90 minute episodes" out of scripts that could fill 15-20 minutes? Everything that took place in this past episode could have been done in ten minutes. The season 6 finale could have fit into 20-30 minutes. The Morgan episode could have been a five or ten minute flashback.

I'm just waiting for the product placement when Rick stops to get a Subway(tm) sandwich(R) and switch his car insurance to Geico(tm).

>What's with them making "90 minute episodes" out of scripts that could fill 15-20 minutes?

It's like you've never watched The Walking Dead before

The Walking Kino

Or read. It's nothing fucking happens: the comic.

Is this a blooper?

This has been every episode since season 2 started

SO COME TO BIG GUY NEGAN'S CAR LOT TODAAYYY

Maybe it's because I started watching at like S4 and marathoned everything up to that point, so it seemed like plot progressed. I mean, I can pick out a regular episode that is obviously filler, but it just gets exacerbated when it's a 90 minute filler episode that is 45 minutes of commercials.

Negan is the host of a reality tv show