I want to fuck my psychiatrist, Sup Forums. She's super cute and even though it's her job to be nice and understanding...

I want to fuck my psychiatrist, Sup Forums. She's super cute and even though it's her job to be nice and understanding, it feels good.

Attached: 144067471532.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

You thought this thread was gonna 404 with no replies didn't ya?

You're my hero.

Gonna reply too

i firmly disapprove of this thread

What's her name?

I am here too user. Trust me she doesn't want to fuck you. She just wants to help and showing unconditional love to you is part of her job.

I'm aware of this. I'm under no illusions. I know nobody wants to fuck me.

Well let her know but be slow about it, ease into the reveal and keep the lewd parts out till you know how she feels about it.

Attached: 1521526035866.jpg (1073x832, 40K)

what does she look like

Attached: ChrisHansen.jpg (576x720, 61K)

This but except there is no love, it's just a façade she has to put up to be professional, it's her JOB to be like that OP, don't get your feelings mixed, psychiatrists are for helping yourself not fucking yourself.
She may like her job and like to help people, but fucking don't, just imagine, what kind of fucked up person would become a psychiatrist (a real fuckin doctor) and agree to fuck one of his patients, that's beyond fucked up for a pro to do that

What? Why the fuck would I tell her?

Why would you tell us then if you weren't planning to do anything and there's nothing in for us

She's not going to fuck you.
It's her job to be understanding.
She is probably nice and understanding to all of her clients, even the one's she dislikes.
If she's a good psychiatrist, then she knows that having sex with a client hampers her ability to effectively do her job.
And it might be against the law? Since a psychiatrist could abuse their power to exert an unethical amount of control over their clients when they have a relationship with them.

What's in it for you even if I did want to go for it? Only the most autistic of the autistics would actually try anything.

OP, your best option here is to keep going. It makes you feel good when she's nice to you. Then go home and masturbate with a pillow for comfort. You're not going to fuck her, so this is the best you can do. It feels great.

After every session I do go home and bust a nut.

I like to fantasise about me being upset and her consoling me with her tits.

samefag

How embarrassing for you.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-21-15-22-14.png (1440x302, 71K)

do yourself a favor and watch the movie 50/50.
it has the scenario u want in it

Attached: 50-50-review-therapy.jpg (1024x707, 84K)

You're seeing a psychiatrist for a reason.