If Canada and the US were to simultaneously balkanize, what would it look like?

If Canada and the US were to simultaneously balkanize, what would it look like?

but why

claiming not only hansö/gudbjornskjær, greenland and iceland.

The norks in minnesota has their plans, we cannot stand the canadian faggottery. You have 2 big and one small province that is rightfully under the crown of Harald V. That is Helluland,Markland and Vinland.

Work in progress

Here's a helpful chart

"norrlann"
some swede fucking shit up here..
otherwise correct

Krossanes,Leifsbuða etc should have been marked.

I bet this map was made in Canada

Dats our fish "Canada"
You better get your shit together, we're serious.
We're not going to be all surrounded by swedes.
Say hello to your future King.
HYLL SEIEREN!

It would probably look like the time that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

template

This does not take into account how it's less regions and states, and more eight to a dozen messed up metropoli parasiting on an otherwise solidly reddish nation. Is there a version of this where the blue metropoli break off as a confederacy of city states, retain buffer zones, and then the rest of the country moves on?

>prairienigger flag for the dakotas
no

Appalachia looks pretty damn comfy. Just need to deport the Ohio niggers and others to the south and we'll be set.

Then let me explain, this is supposed to be several decades, maybe 50-100 years post whatever XXX event takes place and is the official end of the United States as we know it today.

after the borders have stabilized. I would imagine there would probably be a number of ongoing wars at any given time.

and as a follow up I dont expect our modern notions of "red vs blue" would last very long in a world where North America is actually fracturing.

WORK IN PROGRESS

>Canada existing.
>California that big
>Texas borders, that big
>San Francisco independent
>Not Vermont without New Hapshire
>Atlantica (What the fuck is this?)
>Those CSA Borders
>Mexico existing with no Rio Grande, Yucetan, Durango etc.

Poor attempt.

Wisconsin Freedom Fighters will not let this happen. Wisconsin and MUP will become one.

I like the flag as well

Canada probabbly would to some degree

yes Texas and California alone would be top independent powers, please kill yourself.

Atlantica is supposed to be a confederation of far northern Canadians, basically the Maratimes not included in Quebec or New England.

San Francisco as a city state is actually very plausible, maybe even other ones too like New York and Chicago.

The CSA borders are pretty spot on actually, look up the political division of the US ona county level.

And what the fuck are you talking about Mexico without the Rio Grande? Northern Mexico would rapidly be swallowed by Texas and California which on their own are each as powerful as mexico. And the Yucatan is still in Mexico.

Maine should be with New Hampshire and Vermont.

Really terrible border-gore right here. Absolutely atrocious proof of the American educational system. Delete it!

>your future.

>Northern Mexico would rapidly be swallowed by Texas and California which on their own are each as powerful as mexico. And the Yucatan is still in Mexico.
Implying Northern Mexico hasn't already culturally swallowed up Texas and California :^)

Me too. The area wouldn't be a powerhouse but plenty of coal, trees, farmland, access to Lake Erie, Ohio River and plenty others and industrious peoples that could prosper with some deregulation. It would be a pretty good region to say the least.

>large amounts of Northern Mexicans have family on both sides of the border
>soon after the US collapses these new regional powers unite with ethnically related peoples in northern Mexico

not a shocker at all,

also do better syrupnigger

New York would probably dominate the Northeast and then maybe Eastern Canada due to superior population and economic capabilities along side superior resources.

I cannot and will not speak for the rest of the country but I'd expect Texas and California to dominate their areas

>NY in New England
This is my least favorite meme!
the entirety of New England combined is significantly smaller in every sense of the word and weaker. If anything New England would become a part of New York not the other way around. You didn't even include 1/3 of New England in New England.

How'd I do?

garbage/10

You didn't balkanize well at all. You can split up every area much more, and you definitely need to fuck with the borders.

Also, Atlantica? Just call it the Maritime States.

And there should be no Canada. Western Canada has already attempted to secede under the name of "Albertan Confederacy."

Also more critiques but triggered.

Reasoning? I thought Maine was firm New England land.

I toyed with the idea of making New York independent, and I think I will.

And you're right, the New England on this map is fucked.

Jefferson needs to go down to Tuolumne county friend

Corn here. It checks out.

I agree. My map is not nearly anywhere even close to be considered done.

Here's my template: have a go yourself.

Maine is even more conservative than VT and NH, (have you heard of our Governor)? There is absolutely no reason we should be lumped in with NY and Mass.

Also """""NorCal""""" (everything west of Tuolumne and south of Sac County) and SoCal should be two different nations. or The coast from SF down should be its own nation as well

One of my buddies from California has said shit about this as well, how North, Central, and South Cali should all be different. This can be accomplished with Jefferson, California, and... What else? Give me a hand, and if you have one, a flag, buddy. Not many resources on the internet have helped me out, and this is entirely because I haven't the knowledge of what to search for.

Historical reasons. And don't worry, the New England map is shit in my map. Under Construction, Work in Progress, etc.

Russia reporting in.

the flying fuck is this ruski

The Coast (and Sacramento) is the leftist cancer that has killed California, If anything give it to those god damn Viva La Raza faggots I couldnt think of anyone else to give it too. But then again they probably couldnt hold on to any amount of land for more then a few months

I've seen bad attempts and then I've seen this.

No match for the Great Michigander Empire

>old canada conquering present Canada

fuck off yank. Go back to drinking dishwater beer and getting shot.

Shut up bitch.

You didnt type that in american. Stop pretending to speak english properly.

made this
Green is Jefferson
Red is The Peoples Republic of California
Yellow is Northern California
Brown is Southern California
Dark Red is Orele ese dis mehico vato Altzan viva la raza
Stars are capitols

also made one for Oregon
Green is Jefferson
Blue is Oregon
Pink is Cascadia

just "great lakes"?
confederacy of the great lakes sounds pretty good

>implying we'd take any of Mexico
Fuck that. Build the wall at the Rio Grande and keep the cartels the out

also the midwest looks like a abomination

alberta and ontario wouldn't be in the same country if canada balkanized. alberta and ontario are both way too self important, southern ontario would probably join whatever country was on the eastern US seaboard, and northern ontario would probably join manitoba and sask as some shitty uninhabited piece of trash.

so many people with weird larp-tier maps.

This one is perfect. only did continental US and stole a wee bit of canada

>knowing this little about Quebec

Based Russia

Takes no risks, but decent

Actually I take that back because you split Quebec through the middle