Mfw you crackers try to say there’s such thing as reverse racism...

Mfw you crackers try to say there’s such thing as reverse racism. My people are tired of being oppressed by whitey and it’s time we take the power back. The media these days seems to only focus on stories that align with the narrative of demonizing African Americans. We need to step up, band together, defeat the white man, and restore justice to the African American community. Who’s with me?!

Attached: A012C2CD-50AA-4F7B-823A-CD3734AE5C6F.jpg (869x640, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: C8977BDF-D319-40C7-A023-8537710C7464.png (500x522, 129K)

Attached: 7E7C3889-E088-43B9-8FFA-1EDD29E73854.jpg (869x640, 114K)

Cue to the photo of the white couple that was killed savagely by niggers and had no media coverage whatsoever in 3... 2... 1...

Bruh just shrug that shit off. It's just big news networks. Everybody hates each other anymore, so just stick with who you got and stop worryin' about the media.

The first step to restore justice to the black community is to invoke our right to forcibly take land from the white man without compensation. Once all of reparations from slavery are paid we will be in a position to dominate whites and the world will see who is the superior race. The white man took from us for so many years, it’s our right to take back what’s ours, I don’t think anyone can dispute that

Attached: B7AB2C75-F164-49E8-9004-41E07B821156.jpg (869x640, 115K)

It’s not just the news. Racism is a systematic entity that encapsulates every aspect of our daily lives. When will the white man finally take responsibility for his actions?

don't have pity for you black niggas, that's the way I feel
Screamin' "Black Lives Matter"
All the black guys rather be deadbeats than pay your bills
Yellin' "nigga this" and "nigga that"
Call everybody "nigga" and get a nigga mad
As soon as I say "nigga" then everyone react
And wanna swing at me and call me racist '
Talkin' about slavery like you was around back then
Like you was pickin' cotton off the fuckin' ground back then
Like you was on the plantation gettin' down back then
Aight, look
I see a black man aimin' his gun
But I'd rather see a black man claimin' his son
And I don't mean just for one day and you done
I mean, you still trapped in a rut
And I work my ass off and I pay my taxes for what?
So you can keep livin' off free government assistance?
Food stamps for your children, but you're still tryna sell 'em
For some weed and some liquor or a fuckin' babysitter
While you party on the road 'cause you ain't got no fuckin' goals?
You already late
You motherfuckas needa get your damn priorities straight
Wait, it's like you're proud to be fake
But you lazy as fuck and you'd rather sell drugs
Than get a job and be straight, and then you turn around and complain
About the poverty rate? Fuck outta my face!
You can't escape problems
You can pray for some change but can't break a dollar
Got nobody else to blame, so you blame Donald
"They fuck the world with a Make America Great condom"
My voice been back
I'm not racist, my sister's boyfriend's black
I'm not racist, my sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy
Got a brother and his girlfriend's black
My head's in the cloud
Heard there's not enough jobs for all the men in your house
Maybe we should build a wall to keep the Mexicans out
Or maybe we should send 'em all to the ghetto for now
I'm not racist and I never lie
But I think there's a disconnect between your culture and mine
I worship the Einsteins, study the Steve Jobs
But you ride 2Pac's dick like he was a fuckin' god, oh my god

And all you care about is rappin'
And stuntin' and bein' ratchet, and that's the nigga within you
Music rotting your brain and slowly start to convince you
Then you let your kids listen and then the cycle continues
Blame it all on the menu, blame it on those drinks
Blame it on everybody except for your own race
Blame it on white privileges, blame it on white kids
And just blame it on white citizens, same with the vice president
Bunch of class clowns
Niggas kneelin' on the field, that's a flag down
How dare you try to make demands for this money?
You gon' show us some respect, you gon' stand for this country, nigger!
I'm not racist
I'm just prepared for this type of war
I heard Eminem's rap at the awards, who's he fightin' for?
Y'all can take that motherfucker, too, he ain't white no more
It's like you wanna be so famous
You'll do anything for attention and a little payment
I can't take you nowhere without people pointin' fingers
Pants hangin' off your ass, you ain't got no home trainin'?
Put your fuckin' pants up, nigga! Put that suit back on!
Take that du-rag off! Take that gold out your mouth!
Quit the pitiful stuff
And then maybe police would stop killin' you fucks
Yo, what the fuck? I'm not racist
It's like we livin' in the same buildin' but split into two floors

>Perfect spelling and punctuation

If you're gonna bait, at least try.

saged

Attached: F2232B20-DAA0-4962-BBF9-7C8CC2277C5B.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

You're right.
Still not as racist as this guy though
twitch tv supurbia

There are black people who even acknowledge there is reverse racism. To proclaim black people cannot be racist is ignorant

White guy here. Fuck white people

Thank you, at least someone understands. No matter what white people experience they will never understand the stigma and oppression caused by racism. I dream of the day whitey is extinct

Na nigga u ignant. Hating white people is justified whereas hating blacks is completely unprovoked

Egyptians were black? lol so niggers had slaves and oppressed the Jews. More culture appropriation by the white devil

Attached: 5B3F4217-52A5-41CE-A250-2171B3EAE608.png (640x624, 343K)

Attached: FC480730-83CF-4F84-A6F7-399E9EA35C9C.jpg (552x738, 50K)

Attached: 6CCE9E7F-91BD-4D0F-9EFC-2B24E98C9033.jpg (500x503, 84K)

inb4 fun nigger facts

Attached: 470FB2C2-AA05-4D96-88C9-39B4117BD97F.jpg (495x338, 32K)

Attached: 4FE2CC60-FBD1-4FF5-88B7-E5CC53234D43.png (312x750, 204K)

But then whose going to feed you? African country drives out whitey. African country starves. Whitey comes to African country to feed them. That EBT card is just a hunk of plastic without whitey.

That's the problem with some black people today holding on to bitterness like children will get you nowhere in life. while your hating white people blacks are killing each other daily over dumb bs

Attached: FE46CEEA-956C-4359-AC9F-6529DDC519A1.jpg (735x1024, 58K)

Poverty is universal mother fuckers --Ghandi

We wouldn’t be oppressed and in the situation were currently in if it weren’t for slavery and the white man. Without anyone to oppress us we’d be free of modern shackles which prevent us from getting careers, houses, and families. I’m pretty sure all minorities agree we HATE the white man, he needs to go

Attached: 86F545CD-55EE-4847-AB0A-AFA4E2551449.jpg (640x636, 137K)

Attached: FC1D5743-50D3-44B6-A026-1EDC58BC199B.jpg (993x1024, 122K)

>implying niggers can do anything but turn their environment into a 3rd world shithole

Why do you even want power? You're not smart enough to run a successful society. The proof is all around you.

All I want to know is when will the white man own up to his actions?

Nigga we built the society you see around you today. Without us you would not be here. Look at the pyramids. We built that shit. Society was built on the black mans back without due credit and now it’s time for the white man to pay

the pyramids were built by jew slaves.

Yea, you were bested and outsmarted. You were manual labor guided by the intellect of your superiors. You live in mud huts where you govern.

White ppl in this thread rn

Attached: C3FA0A98-17D4-45B6-BE7B-17375850382E.jpg (460x482, 68K)

white stereotypes are not reverse racism. It's just regular racism like any other.

To be fair, I do that with every handshake no matter who it is. I’ve seen enough morons walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands to know better.

Not owning your own actions is excactly why you are oppressed.

you'd have to win the argument first. everywhere that is a black majority is a crime ridden toilet, that is a fact.

There were plenty of kingdoms in Africa until the white man came and stole our resources. Now our land is desolate and just another corpse raped and left to rot by the white man

if you were truly as mighty and intelligent as you claim, you could have prevented this "theft".

>(((white goy here)))

We wouldn’t be impovershed had it not been for slavery. You stupid nigger.

Hating white people isn't reverse racism, it's just ordinary racism. Truth be told, we've always known browns hate us, it's just 99% of us don't give a flying shit what they think.

your own retarded people sold you for shiny shit

Yeah, and those kingdoms sold their own people out because of greed and now look at its current state. You did this to yourselves and are blaming everyone else but yourself. Very human, so yes, human beings are all the same no matter what color their skin is. Their idiocy are all the same.

except theres no anti white arguments here that are valid, its all just "they took our stuffs they is devils" you're just pissy that everyone thinks you're a filthy nig

Get over it crackers. Us superior blacks are finally coming out on top and there is NOTHING you can do to stop us, you filthy cucks

While your here, how do I get good at basketball?

Attached: BjbxZrWCMAAlLj0.jpg (600x800, 44K)

Now that China is exploiting Africa you can blame them, too. Enjoy.

>Truth be told, we've always known browns hate us, it's just 99% of us don't give a flying shit what they think.

This exactly. People of any race are inherently racist towards every other race but their own. Only darkies seem to actually give a shit what other races think of them. Call me a cracker, honkey, whitey, redneck, white trash - what the fuck ever. I'll check my credit score and savings account balance and then say, "whatever, I'm white!"

Also, sage for this obvious bait.

You're on Sup Forums, not Facebook and Twitter with the rest of your "woke" jackass buddies. why don't you go and bitch them about whitey making your people shoot and rob each other? oh and don't forget to use like a billion fucking emojis on all your post

we IS kangz

yea because you're ancestors were too retarded to fend for themselves in your "glorious land of resources" and now you guys are genocideing south africa's only farmers because theyre white so if anything africans were always retarded and as of now still proving my point

The argument is, white people owe black people everything they have. Now that blacks have power, there’s nothing stopping us from taking it back. Sorry you must be too stupid and white to understand

i'd say troll harder but this shit is guaranteed replies... kek

Think you will find the first organised slavery of Africa was by the Arabs. They hated you then and hate you now. Pro tip: they were not white.
So carry on with the victim hood or just maybe take responsibility for yourself and your family and make your own situation better.

except we're here waiting for a valid argument proving that you tards are "superior"

wrong sub-Saharan Africans had no kingdoms only tribal villages. No metal working, No plow, NO WHEEL.... = no resources to steal. The only thing niggers had (of value) was their own bodies, and we didn't steal those we bought them from other niggers

wheres the power at? you havent gotten shit from any normal people, just the fat cucks and femtards on the west coast of the usa. i hope you get slaughtered by another police offficer faggot

Why should I pay you reparations? Some of my ancestors were Irish. They came to the US as refugees fleeing the potato famine. They never owned slaves.

And yet, you say I owe you reparations based on the color of my skin, because some white men oppressed some black men long ago. My ancestors dealt with discrimination, with prejudice, with being considered second class citizens.

Did they have it as bad as the slaves? Of course not. But a bunch of starving refugees sure as hell weren't owning any slaves either.

And even if they were, both the slaves and the slavers are long dead. Should Mongolian citizens provide reparations to China for the actions of Genghis Khan? Of course not. All you're doing is encouraging resentment and racism, and undoing all the work the civil rights leaders who came before you fought and bled to accomplish.

Us Niggers are clearly far superior (notice I capitalized Nigger because of our superior status). We’re stronger, smarter, faster, and we’ve built everything you have. You whites are WORTHLESS. I don’t need to prove anything to you. Just know that we will take everything you own one day and you cannot stop us because it will be our right to do so.

The Pharaoh wasn't white, any more than the average Egyptian was white. White people had nothing to do with the construction of the pyramids, so don't try to pin any slavery involved in building them on us. That's on you.

>notice how i capitalized nigger because of our superior status

bad b8

Are you literally so bored and pathetic that you have to try and instigate a race war? Oppression towards blacks this day and age only happens in isolated instances. You're just a self-righteous and moronic faggot with nothing to live for. Kys please.

Somebody correct this to say when anyone is beating you at dota

Post the source faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Have you been on Facebook or twitter lately my nigger. My you should educate yourself and you’d know that slavery encompasses ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE. I don’t need a race war to get what is mine, you white cucks will hand it over in due time. It’s only a matter of time before you’re in shackles

That racism*

You want to "defeat the white man"? Ok, here's what you do. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_5742.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

Nigganon here

Attached: 1479667968704.png (4500x4334, 452K)

ITT a bunch of retards that don't realize there are different white people, every race on this planet was enslaved at some point, and reverse racism is just regular racism. Turn back now, nothing but fucking faggots in here.

Attitudes from African American shille like those guys there, are proof that Blacks did this to themselves, if you are so superior, get Sup Forums and rise up the ranks. No, you rather post bait here, while munchin on KFC thanks to that Welfare check, while I am getting checks 3x bigger than that meager Welfare check, once you surpass me on Intelligence and Income, maybe i could consider you a black man and not a nigger, but sadly you are still a nigger to me, famous black rappers and Voodoo kingdoms aren't arguments for black superiority.

Lmao nigger please. Once the reparations kick in I’ll have more money than you’ve ever dreamed of. Call me a nigger all you want bc that’s what I am. IM A NIGGER AND IM PROUD

>ITT
>OP, samefag shilling

Attached: Jewish Freemasonry.jpg (310x319, 22K)

user...
You know how SJWs separated "gender" from "sex"? That's what they do. They take a term, bastardize it, and then hope to inject their artificial language into popular parlance.

"Reverse racism" doesn't exist not because it's impossible for blacks to be racist. "Reverse racism" doesn't exist because the very concept was invented by SJWs in the first place in an effort to obfuscate the fact that they just want to hate on white people in this instance.

Stop using their terminology.

Well it’s been fun arguing with you niggers but it’s time for me to go to bed. Hope you all had a good time and are now aware that the superior black man is coming for you. Btw I’m white. Hope you heed this warning, these are the types of arguments and justifications I see for hating white people at my college on a regular basis. Have a nice night

>reverse racism
No, it's not in reverse. Racism is either racism, or racism is Jewish bullshit made up in a plot to genocide white people and you are a fucking subhuman nigger beast that should be hung by your neck from the nearest tree. Take your pick. Equality, or you should just fucking die.

Attached: 1500881546959.jpg (554x527, 32K)

gay threads daily

shut up nigger, all races are racist
get the fuck over it

...says the white teenager in suburbia. Niggers don't have computers.

cuckchan never fails to disappoint

>band together
Lmfao you niggers are hell bent on killing each other because of your chimpanzee nature, just accept it you fucking kangs, you will never be superior to anyone else hell even fucking chimpanzees are better than you, you needed the help of white people to defeat the confederates why? Because your too retarded to do it on your own, slavery is not why your retarded it's a combination of culture, values, geography, & other factors shit even niggers raised by white people are better than kangs raised in poverty stricken areas, keep kissing my spanish feet you nig nogs you missed a spot