ITT: Shitty comedians everybody pretends to love

ITT: Shitty comedians everybody pretends to love.

This fat nigger drops a few truisms about women and everybody thinks he's "redpilled".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTPN6A_7R7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DNigGIPJAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7sKBCoki5ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread is now dedicated to patreeky

youtube.com/watch?v=RTPN6A_7R7s

post your favourite patrice oneal bits lads

as for you boss hog I'd say something about your bitches but it looks like you ate them

yeah. youre so right.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNigGIPJAX4

he was 2 deep 4 u

Im eating taco bell right now lads :3

Patrice is quite funny sometimes, but yeah he's overrated here. But this is meaningless really. Most decent performers of any kind are overrated by some community or group.

Patrice cutting Gallagher apart is my favorite O&A audio. I agree that his stand up is overrated though, it's meh. He also had a great voice, would have liked to see him do more VA.

im a massive fan but i dont think i liked any of his stand up acts. just watching him shoot the shit with O&A talking movies etc could keep me entertained for days

I don't care about "hurrr durrr red pill" nonsense. I just think he's funny (good timing etc) + he's not just another American LA liberal arts faggot.

>I spend all my good typing years making fun of people learning how to type

How would Everybody Hates Chris have been different with Patrice as Julius?

I can't imagine him playing a hardworking cheapskate desu.

lmao

"Are you a racist?"

"...why?"

shut up faggot

This
fucking
rape
story

DAMN

Every time he would talk movies with O&A

I never got it before but now I'm listening to Black Phillip for the first time and I gotta say this dude is pretty smart. He thinks in a pretty unique way and yet it all makes sense. It's kind of cool to hear his process, especially when his mind is racing to make fun of someone and you can almost hear him verbalize his thoughts.

The only thing is that he gets overpowering at times, but could you imagine arguing with him? He's a fat, ugly diabetic with a gap in his teeth the size of the Grand Canyon, and yet he makes everyone who's ever gone toe to toe with him seem like an asshole.

That time he told the entire plot and the intricate details of all movies in the Friday The 13th series accurately

Patrice was ONLY funny on O&A shooting the shit with little yimmy

Also, the fact that O&A turned so many impressionable millennials into alt-right faggots is unforgivable

I thought he was hilarious when he just commented on stuff. I was watching some VH1 show years ago and they had this top 100 thing on. This fat black guy was narrating. I had no idea it was Patrice at the time, but he made even the most mundane things hilarious with his commentary. RIP.

Patrice, Jimmy, Colin, all the O&A greatest weren't even that funny on stage but holy shit when they were on the radio without a safety net it was hilarious. Just their quickness sometimes would catch you so off guard that you couldn't help but double over with laughter.

i gotchu, hun

youtube.com/watch?v=7sKBCoki5ys

Most comedians that love Patrice say that they hated him at first. There's a few times Bill Burr talks on his podcast about how he'd look around anxiously when walking into the bar they frequented because Patrice would tear him apart every time for the littlest shit

I liked his bit on how he thought Obama would mean he got white slaves
>go keep my bed warm susan
>how does it feel knowing your wife is in my bed philip?

C'mon man, I wouldn't just blame O&A. All of these shock jock radio shows like Howard Stern and O&A gather a weird as fuck fan base

Fuck, thanks man

I'm impressed he was able to pick all that up while presumably yelling at the screen throughout the movie.