I have a lump in my neck it is located under the jaw and it kinda hurts when I touch it and has a heartbeat whenever I...

I have a lump in my neck it is located under the jaw and it kinda hurts when I touch it and has a heartbeat whenever I touch it and it seemed to have grown overnight I think. Any ideas?

Attached: 1521607842132627049655.jpg (4032x2268, 1.79M)

pain?

No pain unless I touch it

throat cancer

tonsils

any tooth pain in the past month?

Swollen lymph nodes. Your body is fighting something, are you sick or do you live an unhealthy lifestyle?

Yeah it's around where the tonsils are but it's only on the left side

No

Swollen lymph node.

Do you have any cuts or infections near the area? Pimple that's outta control? Infected tooth?

Massage it and put a hot compress on it. And wait it out.

Could be a lymph node.

It hurts juts a little bit if I swallow anything. Liquid and food.

007 lol, you have an infection, stop sucking dick, take some ABs, and make sure the swelling doesnt close off your airway

I don't suck dick but thanks I'll take notes of what you said

Doc says lymph node

Lol I made an appointment for the doctor to see tommorow plus I have to have blood drawn on Thursday so I think im ok

Also, google up ludwigs angina to make yourself think you could die

It sounds like I has something to do with bugs so no thanks im already thinking I have cancer or something so im already uneasy

I am like you OP. I have GAD. I think everything is cancer etc. It sucks.

It's spiders, user. Just keep a hot compress on it until it hatches (about 2-3 days). Don't attempt to squeeze it or lance it or the spiders will hatch early and swim through your blood, if they do that they'll end up in your brain and you don't want them to spawn more eggs up there. You won't get spider-powers, and you might get sick. Let this be a lesson next time you sit on a public bathroom stall and don't check for spiders. pic related mihgt have died as a result of it.

Attached: spider eggs.jpg (636x382, 42K)

Asshole!! Why would you do that to me????? I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways...FUCK! I hate spiders this is why I don't go on Sup Forums for personal problems

My asshole will be clenched for the rest if the night