NEW YORK YANKEES @ TORONTO BLUE JAYS

Severino vs. Stroman

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-cant-check-for-updates/a62a2727-5585-4814-a1f3-9a7fe00727ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEW YORK

1. Brett Gardner (L) LF
2. Gary Sanchez (R) C
3. Aaron Judge (R) RF
4. Matt Holliday (R) DH
5. Starlin Castro (R) 2B
6. Aaron Hicks (S) CF
7. Didi Gregorius (L) SS
8. Chase Headley (S) 3B
9. Rob Refsnyder (R) 1B

TORONTO

1. Kevin Pillar (R) CF
2. Josh Donaldson (R) 3B
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF
4. Kendrys Morales (S) DH
5. Justin Smoak (S) 1B
6. Troy Tulowitzki (R) SS
7. Devon Travis (R) 2B
8. Chris Coghlan (L) LF
9. Luke Maile (R) C

>Move one game behind .500
>Lose

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

T H I C K

It feels like our production from first base has got worse since bird got hurt and he was hitting .100

Refsnyder is a bust apparently

>a fucking leaf...uniform

I wonder how inferior that homosexual manlet stroman feels compared to judge?

I like Judge is turning 0-2 counts into 3-2

How much do you think one of those rooms are? I can't even find them online

Judge must lead the league in 3-2 counts. It seems like he's always in one.

>On January 9, 2015, Stroman completed the legal process for trademarking "Height Doesn't Measure Heart" and "HDMH"
>running a manlet campaign

Why does MLB allow this to happen?

this guy must hate himself so much. seems like the type of dude to cry naked in front of a mirror, what a joke

Isn't Stroman average height anyway?

My brother said the suites will cost $1,000 a night and at least $200 for a regular room

I really don't get these uniforms

>"He is listed at 180 lbs and is 5' 8" tall,[1] making him one of only six pitchers shorter than 5' 10" to make a start at the MLB level in the 21st century."

That's not that bad

Did anyone forget that he TURNED to the pitcher and called him a F*G?

Rather than giving this guy millions of dollars to hit a ball he should be banned from baseball like the bigot he is. I've been a Blue Jays fan my whole life but I'm very disappointed to see them keep him. There are things bigger than the game and I cannot root for the Blue Jays if they condone this.

It hurts me to do, but I have thrown out all my Blue Jays gear and decided to become a Red Sox or Yankee fan (whichever one shows more tolerance and makes the playoffs)

why do short pitchers suck?

is it delivery? less velocity?

>4 inches over the plate, ball for stroman
>3 inches outside, strike for bautista

Gary just trolling the Jays at this point

There's no downward plane, the ball just stays at the same level. Yankees have Sheffield in AA and he's 5'11 but there's concern he won't do well in the majors because he's too short

Probably arm length is shorter to generate less velocity

>mad at stroman for mastering the quickpitch

shut the fuck up all of you, nobody ever gave Cueto any grief over this shit

Did they do the UK national anthem like they did last time?

Good afternoon, Sup Forums pals!

Phew! Yesterday was a great day!

Yankees won against Blue Jays and Real Madrid won the UCL!

Woohoo!

Now I can watch quietly today's Yankees game!

:)

>No one in the thread talking about the quickpitch
>"LMAO why are u so mad at his quickpitch?????"
So this is the power of Canadia's shitposting

I hope not. and if they do it should be those muslim morning prayer songs instead if anything

buck and pat are picking up on the asshurt emanating from Gardner and Holliday over Stromans pitch rhythm recently

put a leash on your dogs :/

This is a shitty question here but does anybody know how to stop windows from installing these automatic updates?

Why do you want them to stop? Do you want viruses on your computer?

windows 8.1 fag here:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Update\Change settings

Bruno Mars pitches for the Blue Jays now?

I don't see that in control panel. It just seems like they slow everything down on the system until you actually do update

>93 mph slider
You gotta chill, Sevy. Are rotation is already shit enough, we can't risk losing you to Tommy John.

I thought after posting that I could be misleading you because I use classic start menu. if you're using metro I would just type update and see if it shows

>pitchers are falling for le throw everything hard meme

People should learn from Maddux

Why are the blue jays wearing red?

There's Headley's hot quota for the week

Travis please

Trudeu announced that Canada is officially a communist country last night

Still nothing. I think it's forced. I have a laptop with just 7 on it that I only use for financial stuff but I hate this stuff. I wish I knew more about computer systems and could install a different platform

looking at things online you might have to do a clean install or run command prompt which is annoying to explain but answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-cant-check-for-updates/a62a2727-5585-4814-a1f3-9a7fe00727ec

>I won't get to see birdy in aaa tomorrow :(

Crazy how baseball players are living to their 80's and 90's where football players start getting Alzheimer's and Parkinson's in their 40's

If you ever played baseball outside of little league, you would realize how ridiculous this comment is. In order to be Maddux you would have to be able to throw all of your secondary pitches with pinpoint accuracy every time. This skill is what made Maddux's career. Players kill poorly located 90 mph fastballs and secondary pitches.

Also it's just playing the odds

Guy with a 100 mph fast ball will have higher chance to succeed than guy with 90 mph. There are exceptions of course.

Not to mention that Maddox threw hard as fuck compared to non-MLB players

It's easier to control a ball even taking a few mph off it. Makes your career last longer too

Based Stroman

Based Holliday

awesome sequence of events

I agree unless you have a fastball with zero movement (Nate Eovaldi). Simply more reaction time. Knowing the rays, they'll probably turn him into a stud anyway.

ty based Holliday

>I'm 5'11"

Thanks that worked

no problem

Jeter wore a black glove.

Look at that range

Right but that's a disclaimer for every comment. These are the ~750 best ball players in the world.

To be a top 5 pitcher of a generation you have to an otherwordly skill. Asking pitchers to locate like Maddux is like asking players to develop a Randy Johnson slider. While it would be nice, its just not feasible. There's no hard evidence that the force of throwing a 93 mph fastball is any less damaging than throwing at 98.

Must be a shift.

Blue Jays seems so powerless this season.

LOL!

Have the drug lords not stolen all of your belongings yet or something?

Best baseball game ever.

PANAMA SUCKS

I think he's the son of a drug lord actually. Seems to have nothing to do all day, won't reveal his location, and has money.

That's not Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr.

i put money on the yankees last night. i love it

where at?

>Didi
>Elite
Pick two and pay your re2pects

best SS since jeter

Awesome game but MVP 05 has the edge.

Why are you saying that about myself? :s

that looks like garbage

Bodog.eu . I hope im not breaking any rules by telling people where to bet.

Lord of the pagers

I hope you enjoy jail.

bodog is the best place to place bets in canada because if you live in canada they will send you 1 free physical check in the mail every month for free. you dont need to give them banking info and the check is expedited,

>cog land

how about america?

Just find a bookie. Most guys these days will have your cash by the end of the day

Betting is unlegal in America.

I'm a little sad with my sport channels plan because there is no enough baseball coverage. Yesterday all my channels were all about UCL final game.

i mean like a good website

mailleman does it again!

at this rate he will be over the mendoza line by july!

>just find a bookie

watch it, user

i have heard it is harder to find good online books in America, and i think technically you have to claim winnings on your taxes. also in America the FBI looks to bust gamblers more, but if you dont play alot of money like myself your most likely OK. in Canada they dont tax winnings, and gambling is much less sought after by the government, but its still technically illegal

William Hill has good odds on most sports and offers live betting, and is a pretty well trusted book in Europe. i would try them out if you looking to try out gambling

You realize that most of us have Italian ancestry and that show is insulting haha. But you can throw a stone and find a bookie anywhere most of them are jewish now.

i have thought about it but most of the time i like to place bets on MMA and boxing, and i put my bets as late as i can, basically right before the announcements of the fighters names. unless im phoning my bets in and not giving them to a bookie in person its impossible to do this.

>show depicts reality
>it's insulting

Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies.

gardy has been one of my fav yankees for years now. pisses me off how fans call up shows wanting to trade him for shit everytime the deadline comes up

I think I'd rather do business with the mob than a Jewish bookie

sanchez has an a-rod-like batting stance, is this intentional?

I love him too. He's getting older. Might as well get some prospects for him.