PRESENTING THE CUCKMOBILE

It is even modest enough to fit inside your cuck-shed for storage!
youtube.com/watch?v=szgDUFR8Yas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The UK beat us to it, behold Constable Cuck

oh my, KEK!

Whoa there laddie, going 20kph in a 10kph zone, thats a ticket!

All memeing aside, more bikes should be recumbent and have more of actual seat. Those shitty banana seats putting all that pressure on your perineum (bits between your balls and ass) is terrible for the health of your dick.

this looks fine to me

i cant think of a more cucked police that the brits. how could one even be so stupid to do this job without a pistol? they must enjoy that paki dick

It looks cool though

>britcucks

why do swedes talk like they are always asking a question?

Seem pretty fun to drive

that thing looks like it fucking owns if you're trying to live without a car

All cuck memes assigned, this is actually a very neat idea, especially since its for more rural areas like in northern sweden. Looks comfy t b h

perfect for taking your wife and her son on a sunday drive

Oh shut up, it looks cozy

The trouble with having one is in America if its popular enough the government will figure out a way to make you pay taxes and a license on it. The jew loves to tax things.

Honestly it's not a bad design, I would personally thou pit much larger engine inside and more batteries. Problem is that it only works in safe communities, ptherwise niggas gonna steal that shit, and I ain't moving ot back and forth it from cuckshed everytimenI want to use it. Lot's of uselss stuff within it too...

the idea isn't so bad, but the design is goofy as fuck.

The problem with green energy is the people investing in it are terrible designers and create ugly shit nobody would be caught dead using.

That looks pretty neat though.

I can't think of a single situation where this mememobile would be more useful than a pushbike.

I want one in black.

I would prefer one that's just a covered bicycle as thin in width as possible, maybe on 2 wheels, so I could ride it to school and back (8-9 km each way) in any weather oh wait nevermind I have a mountain bike with street tires and a raincoat i can go anywhere already without some stupid SHIT.

You invent something, faggot

looks comfy as fuck yo

them dick locks that cucks be wearing dont look comfy at all senpai

so, it's named that because it's great for families that can only afford one vehicle and being the chivalrous man, he lets his wife and her son drive the one car.

This thing just makes me think of The Pagemaster. Only instead of the paintings dripping away into paint dragon monsters, it's a sea of dark cocks that form mudslimes.

This thing is an awesome replacement for a velomobile, it looks fun and practical.

looks pretty neato desu

If you get in an accident with that thing you are beyond dead

Still room for improvement by adding something extra.

looks pretty comfy

Smash that mf (you) button if you want me to make a webm of the cuckmobile drifting into frame, but with a Bernie logo on it.

This is degeneracy

You're walking to the pub and this bloke rolls up and slaps your girls ass and does a sick 180 handbrake drift and tells you to get a life. What do?

Shit dude I must be a cuck because I would love something like this if it looked less like a short car and more like a tall bike with a roof.

I'd buy one

If you have the time, I'd get a kick out of it.

Pls do

It's called up talking, and a lot of American millenials do it too. Drives me up the fucking wall along with "literally."

Not gonna lie, that thing looks pretty comfy.

The idea's good you fuck.

just when you thought that nothing could beat the Segways

UK police, always good for a laugh.

How tall are you? I'm 193cm, that thing would kill me.

>is japanese
>6 foot 3
lol

>Are you winning, Bull?

It looks pretty fun though. Its almost like an adult green-machine with a padded seat and a small trunk.

Im not really into polygamy myself

Have you even heard the good news bro?

Why did they have to make it look so fucking retarded? At least make it look like a cool aerodynamic pod racing thing. But no, it has to look like you're driving a shoe.

>Sweden
>ETERNAL

That's cool, I want one.

Looks very comfy desu senpai
Perfect to use in some remote place

That actually looks pretty cool. But I'd rather get a Vespa.

Motorcycles are worse pollluters than cars scumbag

You need a king size mars bar from the 24 hour garage but its pissing down, you're drunk, & the dog ate your mud guard.

It would be fun to put a little weed eater motor on there

not the gay ones. vespa gets 117mpg. if there is a good electronic motorcycle let me know

slap a scooter motor on there and you have a garage shelf backup car.

that is why you roll your hips under and sit more on your butthole and coccyx.

it's a bicycle, if you get in an accident on a bicycle you are beyond dead too, so stop being suck a pussy and pedal your wife's son around in it.

That's a neat invention. Still not nearly as capable as a gas-powered car, but then again, it is intended to be more of a weather-proof bicycle.

This one native Swede has made more positive contributions to Sweden than every third-world immigrant in Sweden combined.

gibs me dat

OP is funnier though

Ok that's breddy kekworthy

i mean, if it had an actual engine it would be dumb as fuck but because it's a bike, it's kinda cool....although would much rather prefer just a road bike

what are ebike motors

oh shoot sorry.....so it's actually motorized in youtube vid? as said before, id still rather prefer just a road bike

It's AWD, electric, and he built it himself. I think its probably you who's the cuck who's probably never built anything in his life.

thats a cuckshed on wheel
nah, i think its pretty cool

What is it called when you go higher pitch at the end of your sentences?

apparently we do it too?

ok cuckmobile jokes aside this thing looks fun as fuck
That said, I'm glad our police don't use these like the bongs

inclination?

>999
So it turns into satan when it gets hit by a car

InflectiON?

>average British car

Wew lad

GET A CAR YOU BROKE ASS FAGGOTS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal