What do you guys think about cocaine?

What do you guys think about cocaine?

Attached: rps20180321_011411.jpg (960x640, 93K)

Heart attack powder

It's okay, but way overrated. Price to efficiency ratio is VERY low. Easy way to fuck thots though.

It smells fucking amazing

Massively overrated the actual high vs cost is not worth it. Its a 80s meme drug because back then limited on the choices. Not so these days. That said lay off all hard drugs it just fucks your mind and your wallet.

I've done blow in a lot of different spots all over north and central america and all I can say is that the quality of the experience varies wildly depending on your location.

One of my drugs of choice.

never done it before, I do wanna try it if I get the chance

I second this

The smell as you open a bag of Peruvian Pink.... Omg!! I want some Charlie now...

meths better

Only good if u take it with Xanax

Agreed. Or any other benzo

Honestly, in australia purity varies from 15-40%, not even worth buying here. I once got some that was less than 5%, needed almost a whole gram to feel anything, and even that cost me a fucking arm and a leg.

Still to dexies man, similar effect, maybe not as euphoric but will make you a faster, smarter better human being and is much cheaper and MUCH longer lasting.

I am meeting my screw tonight to pickup a few pills to get me through the month. Around 40 at $4 a pill is usually enough for me. 1-2 a day, usually give weekends a break.

Jesus. I wish I had that kind of hookup for amphetamines.

Meth is the worst thing I've ever done. I've only done it twice, and I will never touch it again.

whata pussy

He's a mate with ADHD but he hates his meds. He get's prescribed 40 every month to take 1-2 a day and buys them with his discount for $40 and sells them to me at $120. I consider that fair, considering they're pharmacy strength and grade, and people are selling these at $15 a pill down here, or just cut to shit $50 bags.

What's it like?

its a hell of a drug

>15 minute high
>One line makes you want a ton more and can't stop
>Beats the hell out of your heart muscle

You're just a retard custie junkie.

From what I hear about meth, its "specialty" is that every high, is like the first high. Like think about the first time you did weed or something. That first time you got blitzed out of your mind. Is like that with meth, every time.

So your buying bulk and still 4 bucks a pill. Never bought dexies but buying any pill in bulk is usually 2 bucks or 3

I'm rick james bitch

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Good cocaine is worth it. The downside is that everyone says they have good cocaine and nobody really has good cocaine.
I've done a lot of cocaine because of this fact.

Then how do you know the difference between good and bad coke if you can't even afford the good shit?

Love it, tomorrow morning gonna finish off my whatever the fuck i have left from a 70 sack and bang out a paper before night class.

It isn't a matter of affording, its a matter of running into the right people.
Good coke looks like rocks, its shiny, it fucking reeks and you can tell after 1 line if its legit because you won't need to go back for another for a long time. I've only had it like 3 times.
Most powder people encounter barely hits 70 or 75% usually.

See that's my dilemma. I'm using it for school work but I don't want to be dependent on it. So I'll probably switch to ADHD meds if I can.

jebus man, drug nubie
1. 40 ain't bulk, shit 100 ain't bulk. If you aren't buying these things in more than 500's, you ain't gonna get a discount
2. Dexies, especially uncut still numbered dexies from a pharma are rare and expensive as shit
3. What the fuck kinda pills are you buying for 2 or 3 bucks?
4. I'm in Australia, do the conversion yourself retard

This. Literally just bouncy adderal

well, it's white, it's in powder form, it's a drug, usually you snort it through your nose, it can cause health problems, wall street's favorite hobby

Man I remember back in my college days just having a big fat line of coke with my coffee before going to class.

only bad coke.

Good coke, hard to come by, is fun once in the quarter, it's a ritual, fun to do with good friends.

Do it rarely, but it's a'ight

You will start to masturbate after you run out of coke and go crazy in bed.. i use to do that shit a lot, but too much man..You jack off a lot to kill the pain..

i've never met more of a bunch of fucking losers in my life .. the drug itself did nothing for me

this is so 90s

Calm the fuck down straya. I dont give a shit where the fuck your from "bulk" can go two ways. Either your using which is around 25 to 50 or your selling which 100+

I get hydros cheap as shit in the states. Not some weak as shit, m365s. Take one and down it with a shot bourbon and you are set for the next few hours. Pills are also cheaper in the states because we don't live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Btw who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? You do realize you are basically british vaginal discharge mixed with niggers semen? Know your fucking place you emu cumdump.

You get a bigger high smoking crack, i think if you have adhd it kinda just feels normal cause for me i felt fine. but crack... holy shit try and get to sleep after trying that fucking drug

This and it's just coffee for rich people

This. Coke is overrated but don't do drugs ppl. It could fuck your shit up bad

Degenerate!, Sup Forums was right!

>Snorting it through a $1 bill.
pleb

waste of money
meth is cheaper and superior in all imaginable ways.

Used to deliver for a vegan/boojie pizza place in college. on the weekend I would come home with 40-120 dollars in tips alone and would buy blow twice on the weekends. Used to loooove that shit. The first 6 month after quitting you will always miss it when you're drunk. Don't really miss it now though because fuck those hangovers were bad

Hell a drug

Works better in microdoses, as almost all drugs. "The difference between medicine and poison Is in the dose" etc

Your a dummy. If it wasn’t the same high, you’d never do it again. Tell me acid isn’t the same high the 30th time as the 1st. Quality may vary, but your still just as fucked as the 1st time.
I’ve done meth quite a few times. I don’t like the high, thus I don’t do it anymore.

I think I'm in the middle of a coke addiction. The high is amazing but definitely too short. Not worth my money but I keep buying it anyway. My fav thing to do is to crossdress, snort coke in thw mirror and masturbate. I almost always can't get a boner while high off coke but still feel horny af.

It made me feel extreme energy and euphoria for about 15 mins. Then you spend the rest of the night chasing that high, but it's not quite the same.

Afterwards it's extreme depression and a feeling of pending doom. Not being able to sleep and tossing and turning while the sun comes up makes you truly hate life.

Ineffective for ADHD sufferers. The one night I did it I got bored and offered the rest of my lines to my friends.

While amphetamines in terms of bang for your buck are definitely superior, people are forgetting that chemically these drugs are effecting very different parts of the body, speed being a CNS while coke straight on blasts the brain. Of course addiction to both is not a nice sight to see.

Coke is more of an organic, greedy, egocentric drug, and part of the rush is the culture behind it. A friend summed it up best as "snorting money". Personally, I'd throw in a couple grams in my stash while on a road trip or whatever to pull out on a special occasion.

It's ok used maybe once twice a year, or if you know you are going to have to fight someone do few lines.
I blew a grand in week on high grade a few years back and not touched it since.
It's a waste of time and money, if you want to get the best from it rip up a trip into four drop a quarter do a line wait then if u are good drop another quarter and a line once you hit the plateau just do the rest of the coke throughout the night.

Fucking awful drug. Bottom of the pile. I do it every day.

Pretty great, I buy an O of 80++% purity for 1000 thanks to some great connects, do about a .5 a session once or twice a week always feels amazing and I love masturbating on it

I hear you man. 30k down this year, waiting for nose surgery, losing my business, losing my partner, losing my kids.

too poor to do coke i wouldn't know

aren't the coke in Australia so expensive that many young people resulting to drugs like meth?

Is there a drug to use to help with withdrawal maybe some kind of blocker?
Sort your shit out user I did the same but with Alchol and anything I could afford apart from H.
Are you at the point of scratching yourself?

I enjoy it. Lost all my contacts. Wish I could get an 8ball right now.

I've spent many Sundays wanking myself sober on coke after I night out so much that my foreskin started to crack and split

dang bro thats what lotions for

It's sweet. But I prefer coke zero sugar

coke + alcohol and everytime I became a perfect asshole, not bad at all

Xan when I can get it. Booze and codeine if not. I know I need to sort my shit out. Trying my hardest. But not really, if you get me.

I cant get high from it

I could use some of that...

Never tried it. So if any of you are down to do some blow. I’ll buy

no it's not. it is a "better" high but it eats your teeth and turns your ass into a zombie.and the comedown fucking sucks.

overpriced but fun.

Attached: Hellofadrugo.gif (300x225, 799K)

As anyone who has done it extensively will tell you, it’s expensive and the high lasts 30 minutes at best. Not worth it. But that short lived high feels pretty clean, I can’t lie. It boosts your confidence. I would say it’s worth it if 90% pure coke costed $15 per gram. But no matter if it costs you $100 per gram or its free it’ll still fuck up your nose and heart after a while.

coke does the exact same thing to your nose, crack will rot your teeth much faster

meth is to amphetamines what crack is to cocaine

>I can't get decent drugs so you're all losers

fair enough, but even snorting meth does more damage quicker. and what really gets you is meth dries your mouth right the fuck out on top of being highly caustic. both are bad for you but one is clearly worse.

I prefer opiates (painkillers).

well, meth lasts for much longer
binging on coke is worse imo

I never do cocaine but the times I did id do a fucking ton just to keep the buzz going or to avoid that horrible comedown

I never tried them, I dont get the appeal tho
id rather be euphoric than comfy

i've done both and my experiance is binging meth via banging and snorting is not fun, and my fucking god the drip has killed snorting anything for me, like even taking pills I gag a bit because of speed rails.

yes yes and only after all the blow is gone, which is maybe once a week and only for a few hours.

damn sounds depressing

Depends on where you live how much it costs and how badly it's stomped. I know here in Florida the price isn't to terrible and it's pretty good shit

This 100%. With the good shit you shouldn't need more than a key bump to last you a couple hours. If you can chop it with a credit card or it packs together when in your pocket or when you squeeze it, it ain't the good shit. The good shit is hard and chunky with fish scale shimmers throughout it. It shouldn't smell like gasoline. Good coke has a unique and beautiful smell to it.

you are not doing coke m8

If you don't want to be dependent on it then don't. Addiction is all in your head my friend. Sure your body experiences a withdrawal and you feel like shit but if you have the will power and self control you can overcome it.

It's drugs. What else?

Did meth. It was slightly laid with coke and I didn't know. Was awake for a couple days after even if I tried sleeping.. That shit isn't normal. Never wanted to do meth again.

coke is cool if you can do it and not blow it all - i do a gram a week for like spurts here and there.. like a weekend here a shitty work week there... sucks the life out of you if you do it on the reg though - IF you can control it and do like and 8 ball even 6 months its awesome

Elaborate on fuck your shit up bad? If you mean my body, it's mine and I'll live how I want. If you mean jail or trouble with the law I know and understand the consequences of my choices and if I need to face those then so be it.

stop you complete faggot. Its not coke that magically makes you a horny fag who can't even get a boner, you're just delaying the inevitable.

Attached: suckindickfomunny.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Always use a one. The benji never makes it back into your pocket

Then what is it?

baby powder and corn starch

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

idk possibly meth
I did ´´fly wings´´ once, they guy said its purer coke but I dont think its coke at all
it matches your description pretty accurately

Does no more for me than a triple espresso but costs considerably more.

Did coke for the second time this weekend. I'm no good judge but it was probably shit quality. Met a friend who had it, I was already rolling on some molly from earlier in the evening so couldn't judge the high that much. Fucked my dick sore with her so all in all a good night/morning.

Is it possible that coke doesn't do anything for me? Or am I just doing bad stuff?

Ketamine is better in every way