Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o4oQqx_G9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We on the alt right totally support a jewish faggot
Kill yourself, shill.

Really makes you think

he is a useful idiot to our cause.

this, stupid ass fag will get used and tossed aside like Ben Shapiro

Pretty funny. Tweet to Milo, I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

No, you idiots are his useful idiots.

WAKE UP TO THE JEWISH THREAT YOU SUMMERFAGS

Some things never change 1

Some things never change 2

I'll admit his pretty degenerate

But he's our degenerate, and we're in a war

We don't have the luxury of picking perfect soldiers

He does enough good to excuse the fuckery anyway

>But he's our degenerate
No, he's not yours, he's a jew.

All all Jews evil?

Funny thing is you cannot corrut or subvert the monster we have created.

We have literally unleashed a meta doom guy upon the earth and it is absolutely out of control, especially out of jewish trickery.

Why? Because the basic is; Be angry. At everything.

If they're not evil, they're not true Jews. Halvsy Jews are probably all right. Maybe.

So Trump is tolerant of homosexuals and trannies? I was a progressive Bernout but now I am on the Trumptrain

he's "catholic" spaniard.

this post is correct.

milo has a purpose.

he is very degenerate yes and he misrepresents the alt-right but still he is a bridge from normie to truth

Never let a faggot represent you politically.

>paranoid friendless virgins turning on their own pathetic internet community because of le jews meme

lol

this girl is so based

youtube.com/watch?v=6o4oQqx_G9I

>SJWs eat their own with overwhelming allies
>Sup Forums eat their own with literally know allies

Huh... really makes you think.

>we're in a waaaaaarrrr

Are we in a war for the very soul of America?

>Shut up, you fucking drama queen

pffft, this pic is so goyquentin circa 2006

old trickery is old.

Which each trick remember the goy grow smarter.

see
before you reply to this thread you massive faggot

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Revelations says that there are 144,000 Jews that will be spared from Hell

Among these are Michael Savage and Randy "Macho Man" Savage.

The Jews could care less about Sup Forums.
They know you aren't convincing anyone. They have bigger plans, faggot.

Sure, jew, sure

what the fuck

Yeah I mean each yeah they circle around fire and summon satan so they have like all the humus and shit

What?

see

>doubling down on your horseshit

lol. Its like a bunch of numale cucks became self aware of their shitty situation in life, but instead of doing something productive with it, they just start blaming all their problems on the jews instead of the straight white males

its not like Sup Forums hasn't been BTFO like 1,488 times before in somewhere around 911 original ways.

I know you saw my posts you subversive piece of shit.

I'm out. Kill yourselves if you post without saging.

wew lads almost got me there you nigger faggot cuck sucking jews :^)

reminder

>Algeria complaining about faggery

you guys literally fuck eachother because it's forbidden to talk to girls.

>I know you saw my posts you subversive piece of shit.

thats right little boy. Everyone that doesnt just automatically agrees with your internet conspiracy theories is an agent of that conspiracy working to silence you.

Never mind the fact that you alt-right faggots proudly called yourselves that, yet are now playing the "omg its a hurtful slur :(" card

>nigger faggot cuck sucking jews :^)

epic dood XD!!!1

>accurate

Terrible... but accurate.

I'v never liked that young faggoty cunt. That's the type of kid that wouldn't look so nice after we properly red-pilled him with a few knuckles and a boot. Hopefully he'd quit his prancing and preaching too.

TOAST.

If you're over 40 and you're sick and tired of the fucking world. Grab a gun and grab a drink. They can pry them from our old cold dead hands, but they can't expect us to peel over for this bullshit. Left, Right, Middle, Upper, Lower.. I stopped giving a fuck at 22. It's all retarded, there is a natural pecking order, it's slave or master, there is no goodie points in between. Be your own master, or be a fucking slave lads.

Do you want to follow some faggot? Or do you want to get yourself a plot of land, build a nice house with some you can trust, grow some food, find a nice squeeze to settle down with, breed some clones to teach? I don't give a fuck, you're all dead anyway.

>oh I do seem to agree with most of his points.. He makes a lot of sens- wait! He's jewish and wants to help blacks instead of gassing them all!
>I am now #gaygaygayforthekkk
You fags are just as divisive as the intersectional left, total waste of space

>you alt-right faggots

Alt-right doesn't exist.
Go away you subversive.

Totally agree with that

Everything about faggots is disgusting, but the same is true about cilantro

Really makes you think...

EVERYONE IS GETTING SUBVERTED!

>I-IT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE I CALL IT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

lol youre a paranoid retard who is wasting his life on this retarded horseshit. Best part is that you are an obvious newfag who wasnt even around here when the alt-right shit started.

Yes, they called themselves that and did it with pride. And its laughably pathetic that you are trying to act like victims of a "slur"

The difference being, you aren't agreeing with him, he has social liberal views and an entirely different view on the world, agreeing that a bridge works doesn't make you agree with some architectual monstrosties out there.

>Shiksa/Goyim Goddess

You do realize she's a mentally unstable whore, right?

>you massive faggot

>DO NOT ACCEPT TERMINOLOGY PUT ONTO YOU BY OTHERS

I like your style chap.

>How can /pol ever recover

by literally not caring.

sage lol

>(((ALT-RIGHT)))

Nah senpai. I dumped the Alt-Right ages ago

Except I have socially (classical) liberal views, so I do actually agree with him

Who cares?

Lol this

I don't know who's subverting who anymore

kek

>I CALL IT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

I dont' call it anything because it doesn't exist.
It's a slur just like "liberal" is. It is both factually false, extremely ignorant, and is only used ot silence and degenerate discussion.

This. Probably end of line for couple nigger and jew bloodlines.

Yo, twat, you know why we vote, right?
He thinks almost like I do, so, I'm not accepting any terminology, I agree with it

>Socially (Classical) liberal
You fucking idiot.

>Except I have socially (classical) liberal views
i'm sorry

We have a gay Jew as our front because it makes us immune to all forms of criticism.

If you can't see the bigger picture, then you're probably retarded.

>im a classical liberal

I seriously hope that nobody on Sup Forums supports this literal faggot.
It was all fun and games at the start,but the faggot took it too far.
Also,fuck alt-right.It's taken over by fucking retards.

>liberal
>a slur

this is why you need friends. So they can call you out on retarded shit like this

>wants to be told what he can and cannot do, no doubt to stop dee-gen-argh-ah-see
>actually WANTS to be cucked by the state when it comes to personal choices
Get fucked

It's funny to think that if Milo wasn't gay and Jewish....all you Polacks would worship him like you do Trump.

Proof your all degenerates!

glad you could join us rabbi

t. Stormfront

You call people who want the govt. to disarm you "liberals". You're the retard here.

>wants to do degenerate things
>believes people are equal
>thinks everything has to be fair and neutral because otherwise it wouldn't fit in with his ideology
I can do this too.

Literally none of those other than the first one have anything to do with classical liberalism, and even that just barely.
You must be referring to the authoritarian egalitarianism the US calls "liberalism"

This really makes me sick. I just want to live with my boyfriend in peace, but it'll never happen. Society's prejudice against gays is warranted. These pseudo-males pretend to be 'manly', but fail to understand that integrity is the measure of a man.

These are the kind of retard's gamergate brought in, fuck this stupid crowd. Just a bunch of idiots how have socially liberal views trying to pretend they're even remotely conservative.

>Missing the point, the post
Classical Liberalism is socially conservative mate, that's what our government based of you dumbfuck.

I approve of this video. I like how you stressed the Jew thing too. These Jews cannot be allowed to speak for us

Yeah, let's abandon Trump and burn down all of the bridges from Normiedom to the Far-Right, all because an ex-coal burning therapy patient said so in a song parody!

Stormfags are this autistic.

I'm not clicking þat link, and no.
I did never like him, he could never be trusted as any sort of person of influence for the alt right.
He is a degenerate homosexual and speaks a lot about that and frankly belong in some gay talk show.

That said, however much you might hate someone, they can still have many valid points, and he did. Even ISIS prolly have a bunch of not that cousin and goat fucked up shit too. The world is never black and white, nobody is polarized only good or evil.

Faggots should be locked in though. If they only kept it to them self and out of sight I wouldn't care a shit.

>pol is one person
>pol is the """"alt right"""
>trump is """alt right"""

kill yourself you newfag nigger

Not an argument.

You tell me.

Milo's cancer to any gay man with a mind, he's pretty much a stereotype with a pathetic fanbase.

How many people has reached the alt-right thanks to this guy?

Savage.

No suprise since the alt right became less about white nationislm and more about memes and muh free speech

>tfw alt right is more accepting than the left
>guys are girls

Can you get me off this ride folks.

>blaming all their problems on the jews instead of the straight white males

This is when you when full on nigger-dyke. Kill yourself, or give me an address so I can do it for you.

heres my other argument, they all just cry internalized homophobia and cis white male privilege and he becomes the enemy once again in their eyes. in terms of privilege for them a white gay man still outranks any woman so they can still play victim

All women are trannies...

The alt-right is just humanist ideals with a face which doesn't care people, milo is an anti-racist, who dislikes anti-semitism and hates old white men. The majority of the ecelebs for the alt-right are just nothing more then feminist haters, for obvious reasons.

Based.

>degenerate
>homo sexual
>jew
>all he does is speak about cock
>trying to be put as some leader of an alt right...
A movement created on the share hatred and sickness of all that SJW, cultural marxist, degenerate sick shit.

Politics is not about sex,cock,coitus or whatever degnerate you identify your self as.

Just a clear example that women and degenerates have absolutely no room in any position of authority or decision making...

That is other that furniture and shit like that at home.
>FUCK I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT

Milo will only dilute and misdirect the movement. He is a pure opportunist. We can't do much about his fame whoring but it is best for anyone on the dissident right to distance themselves from him.

he he 1488 brother

All these scared shitless assholes ITT trying to cause division in the Trump camp. STOP FALLING FOR IT FAGGOTS

Daily reminder that this bitch literally thinks the world is flat.

>im a soldier in a waaaaar
>we must make exceptions because this is a good degenerate
>we're so badass and cool :D

you pussies are the same as those whale war faggots. degenerates have no place in society and especially not a kike faggot

True, but look at this way, we can always outjew the Jew (see what we did with the echoes).

Milo can edge normies into full blown RPs and we scoop em up.

Besides a nig loving gay Jew makes it very hard for the left to discredit him.

We have edgelords that make Evalion type material, then we have slightly edge subversive individuals like Shortpiro that give babby's first RP, Milo takes em and drives em a bit further and then the rest (Spencer, Ramz, Stefan) fully RP em.

We need to respect the red pill chain.

I`m not "alt" right and i`ve never supported Milo. He is anglo and faggot. Basically he is materialist, that get his popularity solely from a couple of shows, where he verbally fights with retarded feminists. My dog can do this, if only it was invited. But somewhy only Milo was invited.

Makes you think, eh?

you're autistic

milo does a good job getting young supporters and arguing with feminists but he keeps acting like a degenerate and looks like a joke to the establishment and serious voters. he was drinking a water bottle shaped as a dick and a streamer just said
>this is the face of the republican party, what a joke
if only he acted more professional and posted less gay interracial photos of himself then he will be acceptable but hes turning trump supporters into a joke.

also thanks to milo, we got all these shills,normies and articles reporting on Sup Forums memes, thanks faggot.