>calls himself a conservative
>marries a feminazi and has kids with her
how cuck'd can a "man" be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxxJ67TOtmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had no idea he co founded Vice

lmao

every famous person in "alt right", is a phony.

Yeah his own company asked him to leave when he said trannies are mentall ill.

>Marries a native american
>shills for jews

Le I am still alpha cuck

>Le I am still alpha cuck
I almost chocked on my food from laughing

You forgot sticks dildos up his ass on camera

I wanted to erase that from my memory forever.

did he do that?

>I don't want link if he did

divide and conquer shill. they don't like Milo, they don't like Gavin, they don't like Stefan. they don't like anyone. I WONDER ((((((((WHO IT COULD BEEE)))))))))))

>they don't like Gavin who made a SJW media network
>they don't like a hack youtube who thinks he knows shit (12yos actually fall for him)
>they don't like a homosexual who fucks niggers and is proud of it (and is an attentionwhore)
you're the kike if you like them

Every leading alt-rightist I've seen is way too caught up in their own opinion esp Gavin. He's pretty funny though.

this bearded faggot is a true fake. and all you dipshits that support and follow this dumbass are retarded.

You're not convincing anyone

This guy graduated from my university. Hopefully if he does a colleg tour, he'll come here

the parenthesis, GOOGLE BANNED YOU!!!

ALERT
ALERT
THE GOYIM KNOW
AGAIN

he is funny and does bring some redpills and bants.

I think it's because he knows he is a jew controlled racemixer

so he can shove dildo up his ass, live on the podium?

>I think it's because he knows he is a jew controlled racemixer
this, racemixing is our end.

>marries a feminazi

Worse, she was a dirty indian

I lost all respect for him when I found that out

He was the head of the creative department of vice. Shane Smith was in charge of the finances.
Shane used his power to take over control of the company and when Gavin said something controversial about trannies he fired him to take full power. So basically he was stabbed in the back by a life long friend who then went and turned Gavin's creation into a platform for SJWs, feminists and numales.

What evidence do you have that his wife is a "feminazi". He even says himself that he isn't really a conservative or alt-right or libertarian and he still believes the same things as when he was a "young punk" but the left is so far left that his views are now considered right.

He also says he would probably be more popular if he wasn't a race mixer but he has yellow fever.

I don't understand what kind of crazy ideals you have to live up to to be respected by you toothpaste, and I don't really give a shit. Gavin is awesome.

gotta cut gavin some slack her.

he never shows her because he is ashamed, probably he married her when he was still semi-PC.

he does do some good, he has jared taylor as a guest all the time.

his end output is positive.

I know what you mean. Like this gay jewgreek.
The tear down a lot of walls for us.
Credits to them.

But racemixing, dude... that is really against all what we are talking about...
I let him talk and i listen to him sometimes, but never forget his mudblood

milo is a faggot that was never anything more than a lulzcow
gavin and stefan are internet personalities thriving in a post intellectual society where children dictate the strength of influential concepts and said personalities

>creates vice
inb4 it was voice of montreal which was formed by a group of friends from a quebec arts grant after the last referendum to make the gooberment seem less nazish to anglophones

>muh vice is shit
this didn't happen till shane went full greedy in 2011 and sold a huge share of vice to wtv company it was again

I grew up in the plateau (where vice is from and sadly williamsburg north) and have read vice for a long ass time its a shame that its went to hell but vice does still put out solid stuff

fucking retards should have jumped ship to nyc

If it was any other race, I would cut him some slack.

You're not in Canada, you have no idea how retarded and horrible the indians here are. Seriously worse than niggers

You're not fooling anyone Sven

>indians
whata do you mean by Indians?

Native Indians or Indians from India or Pakis?

It's really not that big a deal though, it's not like he fucked a nigger. His wife looked like she was at least half white already and his kids look white as fuck. This is more a case of bleaching than anything else. Half the dudes here want to fuck Asians anyway. I don't see why we should negate all the good shit he says just because he fucked some diluted native broad.

Feather. Not dot. Google his wife.

We shouldn't be so eager to eat our own. That's sjw "problematic" shit. I'm not particularly familiar with this guy's output, but every time I see anyone carrying the message for us a bunch of you mongoloids just have to try to tear them down. It's disappointing.

>it's not like he fucked a nigger.
Its so much more than skin collor.
There are whites and non-whites. Thats it.

He broke the family tree and brought in not only mudblood, furthermore his children are a constant source of treason.
They will always do some shit of
>muh heritage

And then they will feel sympathy for the brown people and support them instead of whites.

It is so much more than skin color...

this guy is awesome, he's like sam hyde-SUPER-TRON-5000

I don't get this picture. For every fedora the right has, the left has a thousand atheists and millions of land whales and other rejects.

Nah.

It's fine. Your worrying about nothing.

Speaking of Sam, was that argument between him and Gavin real or for show? It's hard to tell with these guys because both of them love to use sarcasm constantly.

>It's fine. Your worrying about nothing.
lol

Are you a non-white person?

aboriginals

In Canada we call aboriginals Indians, because when people discovered north america they thought they had found a short cut to India

Here everyone calls people from the real country India as "East Indian"

No. I am white. Seriously look at his wife and kids. They just look like more white people. Do you even have kids? Your worry about some guy making three kids that are like 97% white diluting the white race but you probably haven't even made any white kids of your own.

him and sam are both a bunch of fags, but sam is a useless fag. at least gavin runs his own show and has a decent job en enough money

Fucking northwest passage not having motherfuckers. Your country's physical existence was an inconvenience to the entire planet for centuries. Until the Panama Canal.

No need to thank us.

>At my heaviest I was 717lb and men would still catcall me when I was in my mobility scooter buying groceries.
I want my sides back, you fucking landwhale.

natives aint really all that bad unless you're in the prairies

>aboriginals
Oh god, no......... thats so disgusting

>Your worry about some guy making three kids that are like 97% white diluting the white race
Yes.
First they are 50% non-white. It is not only the skin color. It is the heritage as a whole.

Second, there are Millions of inbreeds.
Inbreeding is the most disgusting thing in this world.

>No. I am white
The same white like these "97%" white kids?

The controlled opposition assigned to us are pretty funny at least?
Thanks CIA.

Gavin is pretty funny desu senpai. He says some good shit. Overall i think he's a good contributor to the alt-right movement

yeah he's funny, but see:
this

You're welcome, cunt!

You seem confused. A second ago you were complaining about mix breeds now your complaining about inbreeding? Which is the one that will make you stop panicking about the dense of the white race? Mix breeding or inbreeding?

You fucking moron.

seems shopped

>In Canada we call aboriginals Indians

We do? I thought it was native american, afaik Indian is considered offensive by most people

Then again I live in the GTA (I know) so other parts of the country are probably different

its native or wtv tribe they are from senpai

also is rebel media worth reading since we're talking about gavin

lol I pay for Anthony Jewmia network and I know its controlled opposition, I actually love Pat Dixon and the NY Crime Report he gives zero fucks. Totally calls out the Jews all the time, even pissed a kike off so bad he left, when he was substituted in for Antonys show.

Gavin is just another paid troll, he parrots the edgy talking points in an entertaining way. Never goes too deep, always purposely makes like or "forgets" important shit.

How about Gavins interview with Eagles of false flag metal?

He actually retweeted me the other day, TAY1123581347.

source is in the thread. learn to read

>inbreeding
I used the wrong word.
Of course i complain about racemixing.

You fucking indian

Someone posted a pic of him flashing his asshole on his show and it was blown out and totally looked like an asshole that gets regularly fisted.

I chuckled.

>pay for Anthony Jewmia network
what. I didn't follow O&A during/after their breakup. where are they, what do they do?

I follow their stuff it's pretty good if you want a news outlet that's actually critical of the Liberals and the left's BS in general

>host on "podcast" """"""network""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=uxxJ67TOtmA

kek

Look up this shit is 7bucks a month US, there are like 8 shows, all pretty funny.
Pat Dixon NY crime report is the best.
They sit around and laugh and make jokes about niggers raping people on the busses in Jew York.
Compoundmedia
Or Anthonycumia.com
DUDES LOOK ME UP IN THE TWATTER I NEED TO FOLLOW SOME Sup ForumsACKS cuz I avoided twitter these past years and now I kinda like it all the Trump Bantz.
@TAY1123581347

He's a funny lad, dunno why holland thinks it has an opinion though.

This. Also recently he has "been dabbling in antisemitism".

Link?

He's probably Russian rape baby. Maybe he's projecting the Stigma he face when growing up on a complete stranger he never knew personally

Kek u made one just for his little shows nice!

We can all live the blue pill life listening to this shit at work staring at Tiff Trump pics?

Careful Rune, you shouldn't throw around that word when you live in a cuckpartment with 100 other commie cucks. Jant law etc.

no way in hell I'm paying him monthly. can I pirate his shit, or is it not popular enough?

>goes on Joe Rogan
>yea all these fucking whores are letting their eggs dry up riding the cock carousel
>women need to have kids before 25 or they are invalid
>has kids with his dusty wife at 41 years of age

ABSOLUTELY SICKENING

But somehow I still love the guy

HOL UP
>he believe the bataclan theatre was a falseflag and the eagles of deathmatel were involved

I've been saing this forever and getting crucified on this gay ass board for a long time

I agree with a lot of stuff Gavin says, and I listen to his stuff all the time, but he has such a disgusting fucking personality that I can't imagine how anyone can like him.

>>has kids with his dusty wife at 41 years of age
his wife is that old?

>I listen to his stuff all the time
what stuff? where exactly?

I thought that was the amazing atheist.

Kek, poor Nortic countries BTFO. Can't all be Switzerland m90s.
Nah the shits not on there. Its worth it though, I mean 7 bucks is a fuckin snickers bar in 0bummers America.

He's part of Rebel Media now, sometimes does cameos on Infowars.

The asshole of an alcoholic is pretty messy.

>being able to stand is the standard for being considered healthy

I KNOW this was a false fucking flag (Jew owned theatre sold months prior after owning 20+ years), Gavin is cucking for the official story plus edgy "the islamic security was in on it" from the lead singer of the band.
His story is sketchy as fuck. Said he was hiding and finding his girl, also some girl got her face blown off and bone fragments went into him supposedly. Why didnt the TURRIS fucking blast the band?

Plus go look at their music "SAN BERDOO" song lyrics. Look at their satanic ritual bullshit terrible music.

Setup
Setup
Setup

And Gavin aired his interview, he GETS MAD that they were losing shows because it leaked the singer thinks the muzzie security was in on it.

Lol duh fucking inbreed security? Why wouldn't they be in on the kikes false fag.

>Rebel Media
never heard of it

Because you're fucking stupid and you deserve it.

Look it up on youtube, they put out a lot of stuff and it's sometimes decent.

Ahahahahahah
>ur stoopid
GREAT ARGUEMENT OFFICIAL KEK STORY GUY!
WHATS NEXT? YOUR NEICE WAS KILLED???
AHAAHHAHAAHAH
You really think inbreeds can pull off coordinated terror attacks AND GET AWAY????? AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Look it up on youtube, they put out a lot of stuff and it's sometimes decent.
I'll look it up. but:
>REBEL media
>red font
>rebel
sounds like a revolutionary commie/marxist shit.

kek

>his story is sketchy as fuck
before Gavin interviewed them they sat down with Shane Smith from Vice and they never mentioned anything about the (((BONE FRAGMENTS)))

>San Berdo
San Bernardino another falseflag

I'm finna checkout the song rightnow. Good to have another falseflag bro on Sup Forums. This place infested with redditfags and "muslims did 9/11" types, it disgusting

Daily reminder that this fucking degenerate retard literally stuffed a dildo into his ass during his show

its Canadian why would you heard of it
>red font inb4 Canadian

Their boss is the Jeweist of all. Controlled opposition I fear. Lauren Southern, even sounds like a fake contrived MK name.

They are though.

His wife only looks half or 25% eskimo. He kids look pretty much white. His grandchildren will almost certainly look 100% white.

I don't get the 'atl-right's need for things to be 100% pure. Gavin red-pills normies through comedy and expresses traditional family values. He's also not a white-guilt cuck, and he even goes into the race and IQ shit.

What fucking more do you want.

Kek. That post reads like the rational argumentation of a reasonable man who I would like to have a constructive discussion with.

Have fun ruining this thread boys.

Interesting theory. I think they're pretty close to alt-right.

>rebel media
good thing this "alt right" guy is preaching what is important.

pic related: evidence that he's just controlled opposition, here to divert energy and attention from important things to trivial stupid shit

>He also says he would probably be more popular if he wasn't a race mixer but he has yellow fever
>Yellow
Red. His wife is Native American. Yellow fever means you dig Asians.

Objectively he was thrown out of Vice when it went serious, and long before the actual sacking he was the only vestige of the old print magazine.
>create some hipster politically incorrect rag in the 90s
>20 years later get thrown out by the new puritanical left

Really a microcosm of all western society, to be quite honest friends.

Lol those are just the Hillary bots.
Im an architectural engineer so I was amused by the NIST fairytales and the coverups, I could tell on day1 but fell for the loose change shit. Lots of disinfo in there too. Basically the psychological warefare had to step up a notch after WW2, we brainwash our own people to try and stop others from brainwashing them.
Its a mess.
On the bright side I am also an ancient advanced civilization fan, going to the CENTER of the great circle in Alaska in two weeks to see if anything is around there.