10 years ago Day Break premiered and only lasted 6 episodes before being pulled off the air due to low ratings

10 years ago Day Break premiered and only lasted 6 episodes before being pulled off the air due to low ratings.
Anyone else watch and enjoy this? It's a vast conspiracy set in a Groundhog Day type day loop where the lead is framed for a murder and must solve the case.

>the writer's strike was ten years ago

I'm more upset about journeyman being canceled.

AGREED

Also, Lie to Me not getting renewed, and Human target.

Human Target being canceled sucked but losing S1's awesome theme song for that sappy piece of shit in 2 was unforgivable, not to mention them shoehorning in more women into the team

I couldnt believe they changed the intro either. I had that song as my ringtone for years.

Last christmas me and a bud spent the weekend binge watching journeyman and human target since he had never seen them before.

I WANT MORE JERICHO

And in the end, the writers ironically put themselves in a worse position.

Fuck jericho it was shit.

Jericho was good in the beginning, until they got rid of the teacher love interest. Every episode after that declined.

>oi m8 look at me
>yah i can tell yer lyin

Lie to Me fucking sucked.

That strike fucked up so many shows.

Completely wrecked Heroes, and sort of popular shows like bones took a 180.

I used to like bones when it was at least somewhat serious and darker, now its all whimsy and bright.

>wot, u dun biliv me? lookit this sler muttin flickersnaper o wot ur gobber wuz doin
>its completely different footage where, randomly, the actor makes a sad/angry/scared face for half a second before going back to the "fake" expression
>yah m8, deys iz makroespressio 'n erryone iz dun em
>cut to kato kaelin sniffing in slow motion during the OJ trial
>ye sees das kato bein wonkerdoodles cuz da cochran bloek dun poked a leaker n is dickenses.

heroes was kinda never going to be anything other than a trainwreck over and over in slow motion, with or without the writer's strike.

I thought the first season was good with the whole sylar mystery. Then second season was a wtf with the backstory, then third season was full retard with the carnival

The first season was okay when it seemed like it was going somewhere. Then the finale happened and literally nothing happened during it, because they couldn't afford to do anything.

Both past and future hiro was interesting, sylar was interesting, hayden was hot as balls, but the show was kinda devoted to following the two most boring and insufferable characters for the vast majority of the season ("ah dun wanna fly wah, i wanna be a politician" and "my power is literally that i'm completely lacking in any sort of characterization of my own"), not to mention that ugly girl with super strength.

The intro music was kino
And I'm glad it didn't end with a cliffhanger like other shows did

Is this the "shows that deserve a proper ending" thread?

dynamic between father-daughter was good desu

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Kylo's mom is literally my momfu to this very day. I stopped watching when Jane Alexander showed up though.

It probably helped Breaking Bad, though.

how was it helped?

Writes strike killed Heroes.

I want my Dresden Files back...

Deep, man

It's just a reference to the show, as the finale takes place in the Santayana Club.

heroes went shit in the first season finale it would have been shit regardless desu