Sup b, I’m bored and wanted some human interaction...

Sup b, I’m bored and wanted some human interaction. I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to know someone life story. I don’t know if it’s a common thing, but it bugs me to know I’ll never know how someone thinks, or how they see life. But its life for now, I’m offering my life story anyone who wants to know anything, just ask and see where it goes. I’m a pretty fucked up0 individual, I think I’m a sociopath or a psychopath. Maybe both. But I suppose that’s another story.

Attached: download.jpg (308x164, 8K)

what is your full name and date of birth

lmao such direct questions scared him off?

Are you retarded, because I'm not. You're not getting any personal info.

Ill give you a name to call me and my age.
Dylan, 22 soon to be 23

you said I could have your life story, those are pretty key parts of it

OP is a faggot, abandon bread

"Life story"
Doesnt mean i have to give you my name. I could tell you the entire story of my life and never mention my name you fucking kike. Gtfo my thread beta ass cuck

Attached: 1514429365448.jpg (320x350, 22K)

Come on user

What happened to you as a kid broski

im not giving out anything that could identify me, this is an anonymous board, ill stay user.

Im asking bout your life, jeez user

And thats fine. Ask away, btu im nto giving out name, address, or anythign you could find me with.

Nothing crazy, wasn't molested, but I was exposed to sexuality from a young age, I honestly don’t know how. I just started looking up sex things on the internet and learned more and more. I did however molest others as I was growing up.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AS A KID THATS MADE YOU SO PARANOID

Im not paranoid, I've been into IT since i was in middle school. I know how much you can do with a name. I lose my anonymity.

Turd internet, my bad. What in your life do you think is worth talking about

Well, I molested a retarded kid in high school among other kdis, I was like 14. I’ve had sexual encounters with both my older brother and younger sister. I’m a psychopath/sociopath based on the way I see people, and act. I’m manipulative, egotistic and extremely dangerous with words.

Oh and ive killed two animals and raped their dead bodies.

Got ASPD? I was diagnosed at like 20, me pop gave me the stank at 7 years old with his nasty ass cock

I believe i do, but i never got diagnosed

Maybe you shouldn't assume stuff eh, what else you got