Sup Forumsros the only toilet in the house is clogged with my roommates barf and shit and I need to shit BAD...

Sup Forumsros the only toilet in the house is clogged with my roommates barf and shit and I need to shit BAD. Should I shit in the shower?

Attached: 1521473886219.png (296x282, 45K)

shit outside shit in trashcan shit on your friend or on newspapers.

No, fuck that. Shit in your roommate's room. Don't even grab a bucket, just pop a squat and squeeze one off. Look him dead in the eye as you do it.

Shit in your hands and slap them together?

Get this #crapclap movement started the right way.

shit outside like an animal, then fix the toilet like a human

>cLOGged

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Go upstairs and shut in your mom’s bathroom.

shit in the shower and waffle stomp it down the drain

plumber here

>toilet in the house is clogged with my roommates barf and shit

nope.jpg that's not how toilets work.

fuck off faggot.

murder-suicide, ideally

i'm not a plumber, but you've piqued my interest. Can a toilet with a really weak flush and maybe some other problems not become clogged from a massive shit?

no.

Waffle stomp that MF

or use a plunger on the toilet, unless messing around with shit is your thing..

just saying.

Shit ON you roommate

calm down. OP's toilet is clogged, he either doesn't know how or want to fix it, so he came here to whine. dollars to donuts he doesn't know where the spark plugs in his car are.

Have you ever worked on Andy sixx's toilet before? Thanks for not saying anything to him about the antechamber

Attached: 1517855164585.jpg (1200x1200, 1.1M)

if you want to bring the shit teir andy sixx meme into this thread, you know everyone swallows his logs.

fail.

take time tomorrow during third period algebra tomorrow on how you fucked up your favorite meme, and how not to do it again.

yeah i said tomorrow twice. but i've seen a vagina in rl so...

Attached: 1521603804455.jpg (1000x1200, 170K)

kek. Now go away.

Attached: 23.png (200x219, 88K)

Old waffle stomp

Just close the toilet lid and shit on top of that, then at least you can rest easy knowing you got as close as possible