Good evening Sup Forums...

Good evening Sup Forums. Today i am going to review the new "Oreo's" cereal that i saw at my local Walmart today while on my normal commute, hopefully we'll get right down to business, have a good couple laughs, and heck, maybe even make some new friends.

TL;DR: faggot reviews shitty cereal

Attached: 20180321_234417.jpg (3120x4160, 580K)

As seen in the title pic above. The cereal comes in a nice, deep blue box, the producer of the cereal is "Post", notorius for making shit knock - off cereals, the plastic cereal bag itself, is rather larger then your normal cereal bag, but still, cereal non the less

The cereal itself looks, rather unappetizing to say the least, its a brown disc with white speckles all over it, upon dry tasting the cereal, you can say the flavor closely resembles the cereal giant, "Cookie Crisps" however the after taste still somewhat resembles the Oreo cookie dust flavor, still, not strong enough to even be remotely considered a "Oreo flavored cereal". My disappointment is immeasurable.

Attached: 20180321_234426.jpg (3120x4160, 583K)

the original is the best. this new shit is meh

Skirt up of the cereal

Attached: 20180321_234433.jpg (3120x4160, 303K)

Individual cereal piece next to failed wanna be an hero scar for good measure

Attached: 20180321_234458.jpg (3120x4160, 250K)

ok so HUGE FUCKING COMPLAINT:
THIS CEREAL IS FUCKING HUGE, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY DAILY SERVING OF DIABETUS WITH THESE HUGE SHIT COLOR DONUTS, WTF

Attached: 20180321_234537.jpg (3120x4160, 462K)

bigger spoon

lurker here.
go on..

no marshmallows = no interest

Alright you guys, final verdict on the cereal now with added milk. With the milk, you can definitely taste where the Oreo lies, heres a pro-tip (its in the fucking milk). The way the cereal dissolved into the milk is absolutely orgasmic. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience, was definitely worth the 5.68 i payed for. Overall am happy, anyone wanna share their thoughts?

Attached: 20180321_234628.jpg (3120x4160, 736K)

Are these really back now?
They were originally from the late 90s or something, but then they stopped after a couple years. They were awesome.

i dont like how some of the white "frosting" bits dont dissolve and are basically like plastic in the bottom of the bowl when drinking the milk at the end. the original didnt do that.

yes, they are back, where the fuck have u been??

Hrm. What kind of milk?

Also, some basic bullet notes i took while eating this above average cereal

Pros:
*Very good cereal WHEN WET. Would rather have my uncle fuck me then to eat these suckers dry
*Very large Individual pieces, may depend on consumer preference
* Very good "Oreo esc sauce" pool left at the end of your meal to reward you for your shitty purchase
*Very reminiscent of Cookie Crisps
*Pretty packaging
*Overall solid products

Cons:
*HUGE fucking chunks
*Absolutely shit when ingested dry
*looks really unappetizing
*You have to get used to the cereal milk water Oreo sauce at the end, may be nauseating at first

My final Verdict:
> 6.5/10 Oreo pieces

2 % My fellow cereal connoisseur

soy bitch

Hmm, didn't try them when they were fresh out, However i am glad that they are back now.

>yes, they are back, where the fuck have u been??
not eating cereal

Oh boy damn food reveiws are coming too Sup Forums why dosent it stay on youtube with all the other exuses for content

you missed out

Attached: oreo os.jpg (433x555, 54K)

> i dont like how some of the white "frosting" bits dont dissolve and are basically like plastic in the bottom of the bowl when drinking the milk at the end. the original didnt do that.

So i just finished the bowl right now, and i am happy to say the "plastic bits" problem got fixed, they now feel like little milk pebbles that are really soft, kinda would compare them to "Dip n Dots"

Attached: dots-social4.jpg (219x219, 24K)

Better then the trap threads

Packaging looks absolutely fantastic

5,68 is way too much

Looked good, and i bought it, what can i say.

Word my man

10/10 would stumble in and review this thread again

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Yes. Sup Forums, home of the log post, is a place only for high quality content.

I enjoyed this thread

Can I make a request that you add a step to the review:
An unpallatable soggy spoonful so us anons with busy mealtimes or no sense of urgency know what to expect when we insert a heap of that brown sludge on in?

i hope so. i just bought a new box today, havent opened it yet though.

My man theirs so much wonderful shit on here espesially the pokemon board

Thanks my man

Thanks user

Have no ideo what you were trying to say but i think the answer is Pain

here walmart sells boxes with 2 17oz bags for like $7

6 words user. You. Are. Going. To. Enjoy. It.

i always enjoy it, i have it a couple days a week at least. just dont see why the white bits have to be so durable

I fucking want cereal whith the mascot being jimmy neutron

Shitty grammar tho

Yea see, what I do is I save them up, and eventually press those Bits into a buck shot round. The buckshot will eat through any bullet - proof plating / Military tank armor sheets and will turn incendiary once the gunpowder behind it lights up. Oreo's are one hell of a ammo type.

A rigorous test adopting the scientific method in order to deduce just how awful a soggy spoonful of Oreo Os is in comparison to a control, such as corn flakes is what is requested.

hmmm ill have to try that..

different user here, oreo os are much better soggy than soggy cornflakes

Had a good chuckle

Well, they both kinda taste the same dry, just the Oreo piece is a little bit chocolatier. However, once you intro-fucking-duce milk into it, hold on to your fucking testis, cuz shits about to get rough, corn flakes only lightly graze you asshole, meanwhile the fucking Oreo's (should be renamed into Anal'os) ramshackles that tiny coinslot of yours and turns it into a fucking basketball hoop

Hopefully this helps user

user Here Oh well, thanks for the lols fellow anons, goodnight Sup Forumsros

>R.I.P this thread

happy om nom noms to u user!

i didnt like it that much when i tried it. tasted like chocolate captain crunch to me

To me it tasted like plastic even with milk
Also the smell was bad