Without spoiling anything, is it worth watching or is too numale?

Without spoiling anything, is it worth watching or is too numale?

Its baddassery. Cowboys and shit. Its macho

It's too numale, but the production values are high.

It's sort of numale. There are a bunch of stronk female characters throughout while the main mail characters are fucking idiots. There isn't really one decent male lead in this show who isn't a piece of shit beyond Hopkins who is pretty based.

The pilot is quite good, it charts a downward spiral from there. The last episode was particularly fucking shit.

Also, almost nothing happens in these episodes until the last 5 minutes when some OMG moment hooks you for the next episode. They don't trust people to keep watching without these moments, apparently.

I can't trust a show that won't trust me.

Worth watching, most definitely, but take the exponential praise lightly.

It's like a flavour of the month series, just like Stranger Things was last Summer and Thrones every Spring.
It's Autumn season.

>eh heh let me look at this rather endowed African-American male

You will regret it.

>being this mad about shrink ray master race spoiling the big twist

get a grip

kys

I have no idea what this means, but I laughed

I take it "numale" is memespeak that all you kids are using these days.

To my ears "numale" sounds effeminate, with overtones of latent homosexuality, and therefore, undesirable from the vantage point of a sexually confused and anxious teenage male.

To answer your question however, Westworld is standard TV fare, albeit with high production values -- although certain obsessive types with undoubtedly quibble over the use of CGI and miscellaneous plot holes, etc.

there is some pandering and SJW stuff but there is a good mix imo

don't read the spoilers senpai, just watch it

People here hate it, they hate everything and everyone. Don't ask if you want to hear something positive. That said I'm among the 3 people that actually enjoy the show. I think it's well written, has a perfect pacing, great acting and a budget unlike any other show currently running. I really like it, but I also loved the old original movie, maybe that's why I'm biased.

its numale af
its lost in the wild west meaning no direction and no point.

90% cringe 10% kino

The movie is totally different. It's essentially an action/horror movie with a sci-fi premise. The show is trying to examine the nature of conciousness, albeit somewhat poorly, and simultaneously building to some sort of robot revolution. people breaking free from bondage.

in the movie the robots just go bonkers and there are no motivations ascribed to their behavior. they're homicidal but don't articulate anything. in the series it's clearly about free will vs. enslavement.

Numale is a term made by Sup Forums neckbeards to describe a beta male who tries to achieve a position higher than other betas. To the Sup Forums neckbeards this is a bad thing because if someone starts to care about what he looks like and wants to be less of a beta he will automatically be less of an antisocial faggot which is what they are, so they use scare tactics to keep people from leaving.

There's a big checklist of being progressive, having white knight tendencies, using twitter lots, a lot of cuck shit and memery. Generally it's recognized as being one step above your average beta aka neckbeard, fedora, autist, etc. They'll still try to have a bit of a different fashion and stand out even though they all look and act exactly the fucking same.

its worth money and there is only 7 episodes anyway

produced by Chris Nolan's even dumber brother AND Jew Jew Ahrahams
yeah, skip it

It's shit. The show has no evident plot, just vague happenings and concepts told through increasingly cringier dialogue. It's shit.

Everyone is a robot, even the humans. If you like robots, then watch it.

Imagine a western setting with Lost's pseudo-mysterious plot and TDKR tier dialogs, plus feminism.

It's the new GoT / BrBa / Walking Pleb

All style, no substance, aiming at a broad normie audience.

At times the writing is so weak I wonder why I'm still watching.

>call something "numale" and feminist
>the majority of the show and premise involves the basic idea of treating women like shit

just a few blatant pandering lines is all it takes to set you guys off?

It's literally human patriarchy and robot female servitude, it doesn't get any more partriarchy than that

there is no strong female character that is soloing any story line, they are all helpless background noise

fucking this

any "strong" female character is basically only that way as a "wow what a twist" after being a sex object

the fantasies presented in the world are basically male power fantasies