UK fag here. Will be moving to murcia in the next 3 month for work

UK fag here. Will be moving to murcia in the next 3 month for work.

Should I do it or is murcia just shit now?

Attached: 1520959637695.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

Another UK fag here. Having spent a shit load of time in the US I can say it’s still 10x better than here.

Where in the US are you going?

What is it you do? And where do you reside. I'm abit apprehensive to as I've to sell my house and alll that shit.

Attached: 1521391535573m.jpg (1024x640, 98K)

Alabama,

Avoid the niggers and you'll be fine. In lieu of that, you can actually defend yourself here without getting thrown in jail like in the United cuckdom

Jefferson and shelby area though.

I hate niggers any way

Move to merica for good uk and eu is for dirty fags

Your country arrested a guy for teaching a pug to do a Nazi salute.
Get out while you can.

All good advice I am sure but I'll be on my own ill know no one kinda worrys me.

Attached: 1521022719828.webm (408x720, 1.75M)

I live in Alabama. Not originally from here. Lots of backwards people. The further south you go the worse it gets. Mid to northern Alabama is better.

Why would you move away from the UK to an undeveloping, soon to be third world country?

catch me in birmingham (alabama) and i'll buy you a beer

>soon to be third world
KEK

third world is an exaggeration but you can't deny so many aspects of USA are going (gone) to shit

Alabama? You're about to get more top-shelf totty than you've ever had in your life. Southern girls are complete pushovers for a British accent. The price is that you will have to pretend to be a believing Christian.

I'm not fussy as long as people aren't nut jobs and there's no chain dodgers.

Dubs. I don't like the UK shit pay for the work I do and I'm looking a change.

Dubs. Hell yes as long as it's whisky.

Attached: 1521301311139.webm (430x242, 1.91M)

Huntsville is quite nice.

I'm from Ireland. Free and single so some tail sounds good.

What do you mean , it’s a maybe shit hole but you’re being sent for work or that’s the best job you can find and you have to travel the ocean , America is great nigga

I applied for a job there through an overseas job client had a Skype interview and was offered the job.

Was just checking if it's worth it.

You don't get arrested for talking bad about muslims online in the USA

gib address and i'll drop a screenshot of this thread by it if you wish

Rate of pay is only relevant when you compare it to the cost of living. Ask for a plaster in America and it'll cost you a months pay.

Address of what user my work?

>I'm from Ireland. Free and single so some tail sounds good.

Irish accents work just as well as English to unroll the American girls' knickers. Scottish likewise, perhaps even better.

As long as you don't live in a high-crime area, are not involved in illegal activity including drugs, and have a job with benefits, you will live better than in the UK and paid much more. It's generally as safe if not safer, and the penalties for criminals are much stricter than the UK. You get a much better freedom of speech, freedom of press, the right to own firearms (with a hunting license if you don't have at least a green card), and generally much less government intrusion into your life.

If you're skipping from low-level job to low-level job, are not a more self-sufficient type, feel that you need the government to take care of you, or are politically correct, the US might not be for you. It does tend to be unforgiving to those who don't prepare, aren't resourceful, and unfortunately to the segment of people between the middle class and the seriously poor. It is also mostly unkind to the idea of multiculturalism outside of big cities, but even in smaller cities people are friendly to those who come here to work, speak English, and want to culturally integrate. Read up on the melting pot vs. multiculturalism to understand the differences.

I moved here from Europe and it was disorienting but ultimately the best thing for me. Especially the concept of the government not granting me rights in its constitution but enumerating rights I already inherently have along with the latitude of those rights was one of the most difficult conceptual changes for me to grasp.

Medical is provided in the job.

yes

What’s the job and how much ?

I’m guessing you’re thinking about cause you can’t make much in the UK

You'll be fine as long as you realize that black Americans in real life aren't even remotely like the smiling, rational, intelligent and righteous black actors you see in every movie and every television program. Not saying that even one out of every one hundred Tyrones are even going to mess with you, but when you move from somewhere like the U.K. (not even 4% black) to a majority black area, you're going to find out why every other race dislikes the black race as a whole. And no, it's not because black people are "different."

Just watch your shit. Non-muslim U.K. is Candy Land compared to the black-dominated parts of America.

Attached: 1521514069844.jpg (318x341, 17K)

>Rate of pay is only relevant when you compare it to the cost of living. Ask for a plaster in America and it'll cost you a months pay.

Any company that can recruit in the UK and arrange for the necessary visa is undoubtedly going to provide him with a decent health care plan.

Wise advice user I shall look into it. Thanks.

>>Rate of pay is only relevant when you compare it to the cost of living. Ask for a plaster in America and it'll cost you a months pay.
>Any company that can recruit in the UK and arrange for the necessary visa is undoubtedly going to provide him with a decent health care plan.

Also, in Alabama, he'll be able to afford a house at least 2 to 3 times better than in Britain at the same pay.

european housing is a meme here
1/4th the floorspace for the same price

Not saying too much.

But I work as a chemical engineer for a private company here.

I work mostly with microbes and germs.

Pay is OK but risky job with little benifit.

But the pay is at least double what I get now

>I work mostly with microbes and germs.
go to UAB (the area, not the university), get a job at a research lab there if you get booted from your chemical engineering job

t. family member worked at one for ~4 years

What city?

presumably birmingham

i'm not OP btw

Probably working for the government and don’t even know it , I would take it man, live in a nice suburb, most people leave you alone , I speak with my neighbor maybe once a month / just avoid the ghetto , every state has them and fuck them

What on earth is going on in this video I have no idea but it looks funny as hell.

Sounds good to me I will be living in jefferson shelby area if that helps

We'll be ditching the Trump soon, it's safe to come over

Firing rockets at thieve trying to Rob him

>shit pay
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also enjoy having to pay for healthcare out the ass and having almost no meaningful consumer or worker rights laws, America fucking sucks even in the blue states, and with the trump slump coming soon because of the fucktarded tariffs and trade war he's starting, this country is fucked for the next decade.

I get medical included in my work didn't you read that.

"worker's rights"
commie

Ausfag here. US is the best country on earth. You'll love it there.

Just google it , check out some of the schools and towns around it coz I’m guessing maybe you might want little shits , I live in Lawrence IN , pretty comfy

Don't do it, one of my co-workers is from the uk and he is the worst person I've ever met. We don't need any more of you filthy bongers.

You might actually look up what that entails, in the US we pay out the ass even with insurance, and then there's the fact that not everything is covered, they love to redline common procedures as "unnecessary" or "experimental"

I was told when I asked at the Interview what the medical was like.

He is sending me the coverage today.

But his words were and I quote "it's very good cover you'll not need to worry about anything"

Hi, I'm from Murcia, are you going to the city or to the coast? Normally british are in the beach.

Learn to appreciate weapons. Even if you don’t wa t to own wine, just agree with the Alabamans

*want to own one*

>I hate niggers any way

You can say so as much as you want without being bothered by the government. That's not to say that there will be no repercussions, however. Corporations are exquisitely sensitive to their public image, and almost none will employ anyone who is vocally and publicly racist, even if it's on your own time rather than on the job.

Hide your power level until you know someone very well. Manners in the South are more genteel than elsewhere and speaking of politics with people you don't know well is frowned upon.

Also, I must emphasize this, you will want to curb any tendency you have to use a lot of profanity, especially when dealing with older people in mixed company.

Folks from the rest of the Anglosphere tend to use "cunt" and "fuck" and coarse blasphemy a lot more in public than middle class or upper class white Americans do, and in the South this goes double. Instead, use terms like "dash it" or "crikey" or "blimey" that Americans don't ever use. "Bloody" and "bugger" are less offensive here than there, in fact not even really offensive at all, and help mark you out as an interesting foreigner.
Girls swoon for that.

When you're really hitting it off with an American girl in the sack, and want to give her some rear action, ask if you can "roger her bum", not fuck her up the ass, and you'll instantly double your chances.

>also enjoy having to pay for healthcare out the ass and having almost no meaningful consumer or worker rights laws, America fucking sucks even in the blue states, and with the trump slump coming soon because of the fucktarded tariffs and trade war he's starting, this country is fucked for the next decade.

Go fuck yourself you Red piece of shit, this isn't your country any more.

Don't believe that for a second, look up exclusions, deductibles, etc, American society exists to fuck everyone over, if it's anything other than a government run insurance, it absolutely will. Do your homework or you will regret it, we are not anywhere close to an EU nation, don't let the Sup Forumsfags and nationalists try to convince you otherwise. If you come here, you need to know that everything is cronyist shit, laws fuck people over, and if things get bad enough, you're on your own.

find yourself a nigger

throw some chains on him

make him work

realize niggers in America are useless animals, kill it, and use it for farm animal food

dump

Less mudslides, more niggers. Ah, and guns. Buy an AR-15 it's fucking awesome.

>not wanting pollution is bad
>not wanting 80 hour work weeks is bad
>everything I don't like is communist

This is exactly the type of brainlets in America

bong here too. it's pretty great. you'll miss some stuff but pay is better and mostly it's all gravy!

Depends on where you go. Honestly in a lot of states you can buy a giant house for under 100k or so. I might retire to a different state and buy a dozen houses and rent them.

Attached: 1518072498866.png (200x219, 88K)

Well as far as I am aware I do think it's a government job should I still look it up for government care also?

I'm going to jefferson shelby area.

>Well as far as I am aware I do think it's a government job should I still look it up for government care also?

government jobs usually have gold-plated benefits and pensions, it's actually quite disgusting

How's this for an answer?

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-011156.png (1440x2560, 449K)

Sorry to hear that user I do work for the government in UK and its completely shit treated like a normal fucking cuckoo I work like 50 hours a week as is

Government jobs don't necessarily mean government medical coverage, sometimes they outsource it to private companies, I'd seriously look up those details, you don't want to get stuck with a $20k bill waiting for you because you got sent to the wrong hospital or an out of network ambulance took you there.

Where are you going to work? city or country? probably you are from an import/export fruit company, I'm from Murcia if you need to know something.

Seems a pretty good choice

Well it was great until foreign shits like you started coming here and trying to take over. You should stay right where you are.

Attached: 1521513868421.jpg (311x326, 21K)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the small print and details when I get the emails through.

Not my fault user. Better qualified or I would not have got the job

Come on over, you can live like a king, especially in Alabama - shit is cheap there.

But you'll need to get to New York for a decent culture fix - fortunately flights are dirt cheap.

Attached: 51YutP7saOL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (242x346, 27K)

USA is the best. Yes, even these days.
Higher pay, less taxes. All the free speech you want. Many guns available.
Low cost of living compared to Europe.
No EU telling you what to do.
Work hard and make vast riches.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-6f1_1457288093-ron_1457288116_jpg_resized.jpg (500x399, 62K)

Parts of it are shit, for sure. Stay out of blue states, especially major Urban errors in blue states. They are nothing but crime ridden shitholes, and you're over taxed.

If you need to go to the doctors you will have to ask where you actually need to go because no one will tell you and sometimes they will send you somewhere, where you will just incur charges because outside your insurance but no one there will tell you you're in the wrong place either.

If you can tough out not having and NHS you should be fine.

Your job sounds like a niche job which don't often pay well in the UK. Chem Eng can pay well but nothing like that you're doing.

Attached: American Airports.png (1887x897, 217K)

Attached: BritbongCuckboy.jpg (462x421, 47K)