Anybody wanna talk about the bombings?

Anybody wanna talk about the bombings?

Theories welcome

Attached: austin_bombings_156854646.jpg (618x410, 82K)

Might be multiple people as I don't understand why an Austin based bomber would have bomb sent through San Antonio

Or was it like Schert?

It's a trumptard

white trump supporter

probably pic related

Attached: arab-bomberman.gif (112x176, 5K)

It seems to me as if someone is testing various methods to prepare for something larger. Small random incidents with varying methods of delivery seems to point to someone fleshing out a plan.

Better than 50% chance it’s a group of muslims. Technique has been different for each of the bombs. My bet is that they’re targetting minorities (usually) in a Theory of Mass Violence strategy to whip up tension in the US. No way garden variety criminals would have the access or knowhow to pull this off. Explosives have been commercial, so someone with mining/drilling/demo access has to be involved. Non-inside job theft is ruled out because it would have been reported.

Second most likely is cartels creating chaos in a rival cartel’s terf. That all the bombs have been in te same general neighborhoods argues for this, as well cartels would have access and knowhow and a multiple person staff for execution, explaining the variable techniques. Arguing against this is the choice of victims. Ideally, they would want to target rival members, or LE, but all the victims are minority nobodies in this regard.

Least likely is a unibomber type. No manifesto, no notes, no commonality of victims (other than non-white), variable technique all argue against this.

Checked but the more they test, the more likely they get caught before pulling off ”the big one”. This is their final phase, for sure.

Unless the bombs are a misdirection.

lol no

at this point i dont think they/them are likely to get caught as far as we know the police dont really have a solid lead

I'm going with it's a MAGAette bombing brown people because Trump

are you trying to get a job at CNN?

Don't worry snowflake, you can still shoot up the school, nobodies judging you.

the florida shooter was a kkk trump maga idiot wtf are you talking about?

None of this is true

it's unabomber 2.0 reee

When the police are telling all media that they’re stuck and have no clue, that means the exact opposite. We’ll find out who’s behind this real soon. They want the criminal to feel secure and not move around.

If they were really stumped, they’d give locational clues to the press and ask people in that specific area if they know anything, while making statements like ”we’re getting closer”.

>posting on 4chins and believing our own bullshit

Nobody cares.

you have any examples of this happening before?
i have no reason to believe they would attempt to make him feel safe thats dumb so he could possibly make more bombs and kill more people while 'they get closer to him' thats idiotic there already asking for help on top of that

Brown town in Austin cares

US government makes nazi germany look like a buddhist prayer group

This dude watches too much criminal minds

Fuck brown town

You get the AIDS that way

If they’re close they absolutely DO NOT want him to move, or start to destroy evidence. Allowing him to feel safe accomplishes that. Contrary, if they have no idea where or who he is, they want him to get nervous, move around, make a mistake, give some sort of clue.

The recent bomb going off in the sort facility was a big mistake on his part. They now have video evidence of exactly which package it was, the shipping labels, and going off in a ”clean” environment greatly increases odds of gathering actionable evidence.

Sit tight

Just seems like someone that wants to kill people and figured out that mail is a good way. He would choose his own city just to feel more connected to it.

Don't they know where the original pickup location was for the packages? That is important information. Maybe the trip wire was intended for someone else. Anyone else walk on that path on that schedule?

If you were a serial bomber would you feel safe under any circumstances? This guy is going to do everything he can to stay hidden. Until he wants to be caught.

WTF drug cartels? They don't operate like that. Too much Netflix for you Amerimutt.

Comedy option is Bezos fucking with ground delivery right as DoT approves drones for shipping

they are happening to direct your attention away from the Denver Broncos

Yeah they certainly would not kill random people in a ultra violent and public way as a means of intimidation. U rarted

I’m guessing it’s a combo of Netflixzzz, boredom, and tightening of gun access, DIYer, and need for power. Probably just needs a puppy

Attached: 774FB3E1-BB37-4D65-9926-D9D5500309FB.jpg (630x630, 63K)

>the florida shooter was a kkk trump maga idiot
It's a way for Amazon to drone American citizens while claiming plausible deniability.

Good lulz

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: vl5i679t0w9u2543614000000.jpg (488x516, 27K)

> tightening of gun access
In TX. Get back to the queens tea m8y

You have zero idea what you're talking about. The amount of brain activity this post shows could qualify you as a vegetable.

Very clearly, it was Ted Cruz's dad.

Attached: 763333333.png (788x596, 95K)

The Zodiac Killer cries oit for help

Was he rite?

Just heard on the radio: Police were moving in to capture, and he blew himself up.

Shipping logs redirected it to San Antonio, and the address it was returning to was back to Austin.

Antifa

Violent leftists are idiots, indiscreet and work in compromised groups. If they didn’t get raided or blow themselves up first, they’d get nailed after the first bomb.

It’s definitely a group that wants to create chaos in these specific neighborhoods.

Do your own investigation, FBI.

I would agree with you 100% but they've been fairly quiet lately at least in the US. And they were found in Germany with stockpiles of guns, ammunition and materials for explosives.

If one of their village idiots was brave enough to ship these out (knowing that white powder man still had 3-4 days before anyone caught up to him), I could see them being a likely suspect.

Apart from that, idk

> white powder man
I doubt they’re connected, but if they were the recent bombing will shut them up for a while, or until the police nab the bombing group.

Of note, white powder man target(s) military