Just got a letter saying the toy gun I ordered as a prop for a short film has been seized by border control and "is...

Just got a letter saying the toy gun I ordered as a prop for a short film has been seized by border control and "is forfeit to the crown". Gun control creates an ideal environment for a government to oppress it's population. Prove me wrong. Everyones making fun of amerifags but we're the true idiots.

pic related.

Attached: 41LR5vDrtQL.jpg?fit=500%2C366&ssl=1.jpg (500x366, 29K)

Attached: haha.jpg (400x373, 20K)

Hmm what's worse. The oppression of not being able to own a device whose one purpose is to end as many lives as quickly and efficiently as possible, or the oppression of having to send my children to school in a country that allows almost anyone to own said device and use it indiscriminately

The choice is so hard damnit!

prop guns arnt allowed in England and you should have known better. just get airsoft retard.

I;m in Australia, I'd love to get air soft but the Australian government recognizes them as real weapons which require a full fledged pistol license and even then are a hassle to import.

Found the "useful idiot".

What country you in,

>forfeit to the crown
>what country

Attached: 1509360101223.jpg (362x380, 28K)

look its the age old argument that I'd rather not get into. there are obvious downsides to the way the US regulates(or doesnt regulate) their weapons and granted some tighter restrictions arent a bad thing however the mentality that all or most guns should be forfeit to the degree of Australia is moronic. you make that decision on faith, a faith that your system will protect you, a faith that you will always have a say in your countries actions. I generally find people of faith to be mostly morons...

You'd need to find a woman who would have sex with you to have children.

You'll never have children.

I bet you want the mayor of London to slide unwashed sausages into your prolapsing rectum as well huh?

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: vl4jmec1nwxx2544426000000.jpg (473x479, 25K)

I know the crown part makes it sound like england but its actually Aus... I don't even know why the fuck we're still forfeiting shit to the crown, even UKfags dont give shit to the crown

Probably Australia.
My wife had the same issue when she tried to bring in a vintage replica. It was a fake gun but it needs to be registered as a "replica firearm".

I can understand the concern. Cunts robbing stores with convincing fakes. But this was a fucking musket replica...

Would you want to get shot with a musket?

its honestly fucking ridiculous. A bunch of shit-scared, leather-skinned and backwards thinking old men running the place and making the rules. I mean for fucks sake our country's internet is in the dakr ages because the bottlenecked our NBN to keep people using foxtel instead of netflix and other services, Australia is in the best place to switch to running the country on renewable solar energy and yet the dumbfucks in office think its smart build a BRAND NEW coal plant(likely one of the last in the world). It's honestly fucking disgusting. I'd take a few mass shootings once in a while if it meant the government actually thought twice about stupid shit and how the public would react.

wow so progressive! tell me how it goes when they start putting you dumbfucks in jail for wrong think.

Attached: 3ff49f4a9b2188114dc3b45dd74267c5--viking-tattoos-shoulder-tattoos.jpg (340x340, 23K)

There is that weird forced narrative pushed by media, politicians and other trolls.
There is an estimate that in the USA there are 1.01 gun per person.
(Country #2 is Serbia with .58 gun per person.)
The further forced narrative is "EVERY ONE WITH A GUN KILLS EVERY DAY" and "93 MILLION AMERICANS A DAY KILLED"...
Well, there are only 340million people in the USA with the kind of Alternate Truths given by media and politicians the entire population of the country is killed off some where between "each year" and "every 4 days".
It is easy to prove this wrong, just look around during the work commute, and try to find a parking spot.
About 10,000 are killed yearly by guns, that is .00029%. "Statistical Error" is figured at 3%.
Additionally, 60% of gun deaths are suicides.
For school shootings hey have to go all the way back to 2012 to add up 140 dead. Still not even 1%.
There is a problem, but a problem with the truth. Less than 1% of guns owned in the USA are used in killing people, less than one-one-thousandth-of a percent, and still most of it is suicide.
Over 200,000 are killed every year by medical mistakes, 200 TIMES more than guns.
USA needs to ban assault doctors.

I havent fact checked but statistically speaking the odds of one your children getting killed in a school shooting or even directly as a result of guns as opposed to cancer or a traffic accident would be negligible

>toy gun
>toy

See you on Sup Forums

This

And since I have PTSD and depression along with suicidal ideation listed on my medical record, they will refuse me.

I can always jack off in Camo.

Maybe you will. I've never been but in this mood I may visit.

We need to hurry up and become a fucking republic already (Ausfag too). I don’t like the direction the UK (and Europe in general) is headed and I’d prefer they don’t bring any more of that shit here

sometimes I forget that people like this exist

Attached: Picardfacepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 91K)

hahaha, sorry that sucks but camojacking sounds fun.
exactly, even if not a toy gun I wish there were some easy way to get a simple movie prop gun, even a solid wax replica or something but no.
I dont care so much about being a republic, I just want some common fuckign sense to reach teh people in power. Also it wouldn't hurt to make laws as easy to abolish as they are to create

Dubsky threadsky.

I've reported you to Scotland Yard for expressing an illegal opinion.

Attached: 1486232464965.png (244x288, 83K)

It is, I cum pretty quick in camo which is why I tried joining the army.

Ah well, at least I can play violent video games and mow cunts down that way.

damn... four of those are me Im on a roll

Sorry you live in that shit hole.

This is coming in the next 10 years. You see the first glimpses of this now with the prosecutions for facebook posts, but full blown witch trials for “hate speech” are on the horizon.

freedom over security. every time. Only actual slaves believe otherwise.

agreed