Feels thread, Sup Forumsrothers. Let it all out

Feels thread, Sup Forumsrothers. Let it all out

Attached: 1521229910809.png (186x271, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord-gg/DNpfANH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1917261_942523219134623_535568469745768602_n.jpg (598x433, 29K)

Don't you just want to smell her feet while she pushes?

Attached: 4053339044_db806d9ca1_b.jpg (1024x683, 363K)

is that real?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-09-07-20h48m27s704.png (640x360, 428K)

Attached: 1521614316954.jpg (320x320, 25K)

I haven't had sex in over 3 months

FUCK

I haven’t had sex in 18 years

Life is becoming a disaster.. not like oh I want a girlfriend boohoo. But more like I'm sick of women. Sick of working 9 to 5 for bullshit money and my dreams didn't come true. Life is a cunt.

I can't sleep because my ex emailed me a week ago after having no contact for 6 months.

She actually sent me a email to this shared "love" email account we used to share and save sweet things on. I found that weird because she has my normal email but she chose that account.

Anyways we emailed back and forth and reminisced about old times and she said she has all our msgs still saved. then she asked for my number and then i asked if she'd like to talk on the phone. Things went good. I flirted with her like old times.

The last thing i told her on the phone was to keep in touch and call me in a week or so. Im now hoping she does.

This is a total surprise. Before i went no contact with her i told her to only contact me again if she wants something more than just friends and im only interested in a romantic relationship with her and nothing less.

Yeah I'm still in love with her.

I hope she calls me. She will call me i think. We laughed, i made sure she did most of the talking about herself, i made Sure not to talk too long and made sure i was the one to end the call and not her.

Attached: unvirgin.jpg (490x424, 69K)

>be me
>have a dream of totally investing myself in the pursuit of science after reading Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time
>Dad is a preacher and mom is a teacher
>both parent see the "logic of this world" as not from god and therefore evil.
>been intellectually oppressed by religious upbringings.
>severely depressed because my interests do not coincide with my abilities.
>went to uni to get an undergrad degree in physics and failed out after a year
>came home to live with parents and got addicted to cocaine
>my girlfriend from college dumped me over the phone a few weeks ago and continues to post on social media about how great a time she is having
I think this may be it for me Sup Forumsros

If you do it
Post link

abandon all hope ye who awakens to each day

If I am dead how the fuck am I going to post a link

Jesus Christ you are dense, no wonder you failed undergrad.

Attached: 768pxFoggy_pier_in_Fells_Point.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Really hope it works out for you guys user :)

No green-text. Went to a foreign country, depression too much to deal with back home. I needed to change my life.
Chose based on standard of living compared to earnings.
Planned to move on but had good time. Met nice girl, all was well. She got pregnant.
Too old of this shit but nothing to lose. She changed the moment it popped out. Complete cunt, thick as a plank, stealing, lying, total bitch.
Had to throw her out, just couldn't take another day of it.
No idea where my kid is. His birthday next week, I'll miss it. Tearing my fucking guts apart.

The only reason I'm alive today is because of my love of the outdoors. No matter what disaster would happen; depression, unemployment, losing my home, I could always go back to the town I grew up for a few months and recover and spend time in my childhood woods. It literally is the only reason I'm alive today.

I used to campout on a place called Ballard Hill, formerly known as Mt. Pleasant from its early colonial days, c.1690. A natural hilltop meadow surrounded by cedar forest, long inhabited and farmed by the Nipmuc people under the sachem of Towtaid.

Last year the fat uneducated son of an oil billionaire bought it and put an offensive McMansion on it and ruined it forever. I'll never go there again.

Attached: 1521601223060.jpg (1600x1855, 652K)

Before you're dead, post a link to a livestream where you kill yourself
Is this your first time here?

im 26, i have no girlfriend, i have no reason to live

Dumb way to think user. I’m not even trying to be an asshole but girls are NOT your purpose.
Love is amazing. Everyone craves it.
But you are here for something else. You have a purpose. Decide on that shit

I need a drink

Attached: 1521271486790m.jpg (666x1024, 212K)

image from?

No idea, fond it on /k/

>Ok ... Depressed since I was 16.
>Now 28
> Studied lots of different shit all failed
> No degree
> Divorced my wife
> worst decision in my life
> Now alone cripling solitude.
> Panic attacks & Stress is daily routine
> no job
> live at home with parents
> 30 now
> Don't know what to do now.

>Almost * 30 and got nothing.
>That's what I meant. Derp.

Maybe if you tried instead of being spoon fed you'd know

Explain ... Try how ?

>Explain ... Try how ?
>Unable to do any basic search
>Can't come up with any possible ways
>Doesn't know there is a built in crutch for people

Attached: 1501515475752.png (303x311, 178K)

>reverse Google search.

seed his yard with poison ivy

Too passive, user. I'm thinking something a little louder.

Attached: hillsong.gif (500x210, 1.7M)

> be me
> currently 25 years old
> had great childhood
> started using drugs at 18
> addicted to heroin since 23
> lost everything except parents but 70K in debt
> work full time at real estate agent
> bout to loose that job potentially because havnt been giving a much of a fuck
> not sure what other career to do
> just started drug replacement theapy today (suboxone)
> hope this is a new start

>work full time at real estate agent
>bout to loose that job
You should try everything to hold on to that job a lot easier on the body then labor. Hoed you even get into that career.

Lmao get Rekt fagget

Your text made me feel for my dad who hasn't been in my life for 11 years. He doesn't call but I have to still love him

I'm a soon to be dropout and I'm not accepted home anymore
Should I kill myself?

Attached: e45.jpg (633x758, 56K)

Do you just not know where he is or does he just not call you at all or often if that's what it is why not call him first

Nope. You are me 20 years ago, and my life has been way more interesting and rewarding than all those idiots' lives. You can make it work, but don't be a loser. Don't be lazy, don't be a druggie or boozie, don't give anyone any good reason to look down on you.

I havent talked to a single person irl for 6 days.

I hate this existence.

There's nothing for me in this life.

Its never going to get better.

i havent had sex in 6 months - married, 1 kid FML

Just feeling suicidal. I feel like I can't do anything right, whenever I do anything I end up hurting someone and I can't live with that. I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I'm sure in the future I'll end up pulling a trigger on myself. But I don't want to wait, I wish I had the guts to end it now and be forgotten.

Attached: IMG_20180305_192402.jpg (1280x960, 246K)

I got absolutely nothing. And i never have. My whole life was miserable shitshow and now i'm just so tired even to kill myself.

Attached: 1517568334996.jpg (577x725, 45K)

how i lost something very important to me

>be me, rn
>maybe beta fag idk we dont really have betas in my country
>be short 5'7 and skinny
>very low self esteem
>never used social media, only used my pc for video games
>one of my favorite youtubers at the time said in one of his videos to join his discord
>idk why but i did it
>first real social media site/app i ever used 4 real
>was actually having fun meeting new ppl
>get why ppl like social media now
>got my first nudes... god dam this is fun, post my first selfie... ppl actually think im handsome... post my first body pic... ppl think im hot
>get confidence for the first time in my life
>make my own NSFW discord server
>get really popular, about 19k as im typing this
>meet another server owner
>become friends
>game make videos vc and do events together
>tell him i want to make a give away site
>he tells me him and his friends will make 1 for me
>over a month passes and he tells me the site is ready
>tells me to join vc and download a python update
>i should say I'm very trusting and not good with computers
>i download the the "python update" and my pc locks out
>i go on my phone and see I'm banned form my own server
>son of a bitch hacked my pc stole my accounts and transferred ownership
>i gather all the proof i can and send it to discord but as always they are pretty useless
>lost my server i worked on for about 8 months
>discord still didn't reply to me just my friends
>basically tells them the only proof they will accept is an admission by the hacker that he did it... how the hell will i get that
>so i lost the main thing that gave me confidence and my main account so almost everyone i know online
>feel like sharing so I'm here i guess
>first meaningful Sup Forums post i ever wrote

if anyone wants to see this for themselves ill let me know and ill share the SERVER LINK and the server where i keep all the PROOF

the only thing that keeps me alive is her. Last time i saw her on sunday when she left my place after 4 days of kissing and cuddling. I really want to get things further with her. If i should lose her theres nothing more left for me in this town, or even country.

Attached: 1521469354944.jpg (307x301, 8K)

Currently have shit night job that has me severely depressed, I’m fairly well educated, I get job interview but my weaponised social anxiety ruins them every time, so I’m stuck. 26 now, never had a girlfriend despite being pretty good looking. It’s like I have potential to be happy but I can’t reach it

damn reminds me of what I went trough, just I never got anything back

hope it works out for you user!

Yeah love isnt a reason to live, it helps, but it shouldnt be someones soul reason, and it wont Just dont give up, you're not even halfway trough life

Just keep on trying, user. I have nothing, I have 2 friends I can trust, but aint no motherfucker gonna watch me give in to God.

do share holy shit

>wife has cerebral palsy
>her dad broke down in tears when I told him I was planning on marrying her
>saw him shed a tear at our wedding

>be me
>be 18, and a fucking virgin
>meet a girl on discord
>fall in love
>we start "dating"
>she was very confused and was a lesbian
>she said she really wanted me to be the one
>be heartbroken
>want to die, cuz I have no reason to stay here

damn dude

You must be a really fat ugly neckbeard to marry a tard lady

do something then... holy fuck I'd terroriz the fuck out of him. Of course undercover.. Start with something small, like sending him dead animals by post etc.

only being 18 is a pretty good reason but you're too naïve to realise it until you get older

fml Sup Forums wont let me post discord links... how to ?

Do something about it. Take a risk, take the plunge, pack up and move across the country.

Did the same and it was fucking the best thing I ever did.

grow up retard

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: xvjchk2gsfmh2543941000000.jpg (473x580, 27K)

Go back. Bust your ass. You can do it. Don't blame your parents, pull up your big girl panties and get to work.

For some it's easy, others not so much. I struggled like hell in college. I went to office hours, tutoring, studied twice as hard as my peers, didn't' go out, didn't do shit but work.

And it was the best thing I did. I freakin passed and got a job I love out of it.

I've seen tards pass college. Youcan make coherent sentences, you can pass. Maybe it's not theoretical physics, maybe it is. If it's what you love, what you truly love, then you'll sacrifice anything to get it.

So go fuckin get it

dont put the whole discord dot gg, just put the code after

let's go ona a raid Sup Forums

Just die

I'm not. She is my best friends sister so we grew up knowing each other, and she asked me out junior year.

dont let people talk shit about who you love user, marrying any1 is great no matter who they are

I don't let it get to me. Her cerebral palsy isn't that bad and I can deal with people making comments about it.

life is about procreating
if you don't have a girlfriend, a wife or children, you're worthless as a man, any art you make is a pathetic compensation, and you should kys
so don't give me that bullshit, you fucking cuck faggot

lol

>be me
>currently 21
>throwed away by my mother at my 16
>enter in an host familly
>small village isolated, can't see my friends and gf
>stop my studies
>become deppressive
>host familly don't like deppressive kiddo and put me out for the day of my 18
>grandma give me some money, for a studio and the social aids allow me to eat
>try to return to my studies
>don't really talk to people anymore, just listen music and draw
>meet a really nice girl, become friend
>she fall into depression, stop coming to school, refuse all contact
>my mind break down and I just lock me up at home
>time pass, think to suicide, lonely as fuck
>become used to be lonely again
>old friend call me, she seems to want to see me
>stay at her house 5 day, really good time, long time I did not feel happy like that
>return to my home, be affraid to be alone again
>think to return to see my depressive "friend"
Shall I ? Don't know if it's a good idea, just want to die currently

Attached: IMG_18032018_170541.jpg (3200x2400, 1.85M)

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

what sort of things did you draw user?

I havent had sex in 21 years

All sorts of things, like draw landscapes, conceptual things like tatoo, I'm not really good, just like to do it

ok well here is the link to my server id rather get my main server back than raid it tho, from this server ill link you guys to the proof and the main server discord-gg/DNpfANH

33 same thing. Thinking of ending it all.

Attached: 1521619101177.jpg (800x1024, 51K)

Thanks. Me too.
I learned a lot since then.

Same here, same here.

Attached: 1502474214898.gif (480x360, 508K)

23 years

Attached: 1450887789924.gif (720x480, 397K)

Find refuge in MGTOW.

She might leave you and you may have to accept that.