Will this now be recognized for how good it is and go down as a classic the same way Nevermind did once Kurt Cobain died

will this now be recognized for how good it is and go down as a classic the same way Nevermind did once Kurt Cobain died

i dont see any other one getting recognized

its still not good.

saged

he'll be a footnote/cautionary tale in a few years and nobody in a decade or two

>It’s like Brand New with trap beats.

Did he an-hero after the pedo allegations came to light?

yes

its a generation defining hip hop record

Nevermind was a classic the day it released.

No, Nirvana, grunge, and Cobain are all shitty memes for normies
Peep transcends all of that 90s fake-deep bullshit

Part 2 will come out and be given great reviews...even from fantano

He will be the inspiration for emo-rap that will continue to grow in popularity for the next 5-6 years and will be the "big thing" of the next 2 years at least like pop punk was in early 2000 and grunge of the early 90's

or he will be forgotten in a year...it could go either way

You're very generous

It already is

Nevermind was a classic the day it came out. You've got no idea the effect it had. Anyone could play SLTS and make it sound good and they did. It was like the first days of punk and rock and roll all over again. An amazing time that will never come again.

I suppose millennials feel the same way about sharing photographs on instagram or something.

How do i stop being sad ?

Lil Peep Part One is WAY better, seriously, stop memeing this shitty album.

Just don't

>Anyone could play SLTS and make it sound good
not true at all by the way

A legend.

F

What age are you you fucking child? Nevermind was regarded as a classic on the day of release

i mean i enjoyed this project, didn't overstay its welcome & didn't get boring over its run-time, don't really understand why it got slated so hard

No. But he is able to be a interesting case when discussing why Drug Culture and Music shouldn't mix.

No.

Its hardly an album, more of a glorified EP

All his best songs (outside Benz Truck) are scattered about, truly a gen z rapper.

If all.his best songs were on one album with Hellboys album cover itd go down as a classic

Alas, his legacy will be scattered Youtube vids