Rip lil peep. He saved my fucking life

Rip lil peep. He saved my fucking life
2 years ago i was about to fucking slice my neck open with a butter knife when lil peeps “benz truck” came on and i instantly knew that everything was going to be ok.
I have been raped, tortured, ensalved, killed, and raped my entire life and i just couldnt do it anymore. Lil peep thank you so fucking much for saving my life i wouldn’t be here today if it wasnt for your golden soul.
Now that you’re gone i know you’re gone. You’re in a better place. Im speechless and i dont know what to do right know but listen to your music and cry
Rip lil peep, The golden soul

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do millennials hate their musicians so much?

Rip lil pop

I love lots of musicians in my generation. Death Grips, Ski Mask the Slump God, Clipping. I think that the majority of the best rap music has come out in the past 20 years.

He'd make a cute twink.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80

This is slightly less worse than most rap I've had the misfortune to hear. Congrats OP, you were not a faggot today,

this shit's trash lol

it really is
it is slightly less worse than a bullet in my cock

idk man, 216,000 people don't like getting a bullet shot through their dickhole

i disagree, that guitar and bass is good shit, and apparently not sampled either.

Controversial opinion:
>Lil peep wouldn’t have been shilled as hard as he was if his employers didnt think he’d do this all along

thats not a lot on 8 billions people

lil sleep

lmao but its not like he recorded. All the great beats in his songs are ruined by his gay ass vocals and terribly generic lyrics

that's compatible with what he said

Is this a joke. Looks like something Chris Morris was do.

>Lil Peep
>Millennial
He's old Gen Z, gaydos.

that's not bad

is this a new copypasta

lil peeps death seriously fucked me up

you're memeing but peep would have laughed at this he never took himself serious

>tfw had a dream last night where I was stuck in Lil Peeps room

Ok I wanna take this post seriously but every other sentence reads like a meme

Me too user, It feels surreal

I fully agree with that opinion

bingo

lmao

this shit slays, wtf is wrong with Sup Forums?

Thank god we wont be hearing a peep out of this fag anymore.

Should have done it

He'll be fine

*barf*

>I have been raped, tortured, ensalved, killed, and raped my entire life
What did he mean by this?

LMAO

i'm stuck in the middle bc Gambino is definitely millennial but I don't really listen to Gen Z rappers besides XXX and that's on occasion. i'm 19, 2nd year in uni and idk where that puts me on the timeline

His band saved mine

>He's old Gen Z, gaydos.

well then why does gen Z hate their musicians so much, cumditch?

Police said they found a box of these next to his body

AUDI ON WRIST AND THE AUDI MY WHIP
R8 IT AINT COME WITH A CEILING (SKKRRT)

TEC-9 WHITTA GRIP AND A HOT COOLING CLIP

AND THE BITCH IT COME WITH AN EXTENSION

A LASER ON IT, FUCK NIGGA BE QUICK

CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT MISSING

PROLLY WONT MISS, ILL PUT A BULLET IN

YA HEAD AND CHANGE YOUR WHOLE IMAGE

Rip Lil Peep and Rip Yung Bruh these niggas is my life. My dad fucked raped my whole family and killed my cat and after society shunned me because of my full body tats that I got after being branded like farm cattle I fell into depression and started popping raw carfetanil but after listening to White Wine by Lil peep bruh, jus bruh. THIS NIGGA STOPPED MY SUICIDE AND PUT MY DAD IN JAIL, I CANT BELIEVE HES GONE RIP LIL PEEP REST HIS GOLDEN SOUL.

do you really think the music industry would prey on impressionable young people and use their self destructive behavior and marketable aesthetic as a way to capitalize on public schadenfreude?

wow. so very deep.

scary thought

That is one hot fucking twink. The tats, the accessories, the eyeliner... I partcularly like the way he bites his knuckle as if to suggest sexual availability and hunger for ass deposits, but the eyes cast upwards also suggests a hint of mystery or perhaps unavaliability - like, "you can't afford this, biyatch!"

Even the poofy pink background suggests a bi-sexually-friendly demeanor. How could you NOT want to fuck his face?

Lil Peep convinced me and my gf not to get an abortion. RIP you were taken from us too soon

>mfw the kid is named Peep

Actually his middle name is Gus so you aren't all that wrong.

What is he saying?

This desu

>people not realizing the work of art that just happened in front of their eyes

I don't even like his music but there is something amazing about his rise and his death during his prime.

I just wanna say the way people are going at/snitching on the girl who allegedly gave him pressed pills just shows how far removed from the rest of hip hop this soundcloud rap shit is. motherfuckers acting like some warped tour groupies.