Why have they made suicide so difficult to pull off...

Why have they made suicide so difficult to pull off? Live in a small country with hyperactive customs and strict gun laws so if I wanted to kill myself this month there're no opiates or gun to grant me a quick way out.

Attached: 1520761541812.png (495x344, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=local train time table
grunge.com/32897/people-amazingly-survived-gunshot-head/
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=yB08jjc6OiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur body is govt property

I know right? Not to mention the universe's property. I can't even visualize sex without my imagination going haywire. We are appropriated in more ways than one.

at least you have an imagination

Granted, I don't know where "my" imagination comes from. From the simulation for the time being, I take it: deterministic thoughts fed from the machine from birth to death. But where do the makers of the first simulation come from? Where do I *come* from? Do the lords of the universe really own me? Seems like they own me right now. It's like their right to bully me in this school-universe of theirs. ...Or maybe I'm just a bad visualizer.

hadn't thought about it that much.
you do have a rather active imagination

why don't you try to make your life better instead

Just punch a black dude and he and his monkeys will do the rest

lmgtfy.com/?q=local train time table

True, but there are probably people out there with an imagination more active than mine so mine isn't anything special.
Killing myself will make it infinitely better. Besides I'm doomed to die anyways.
As if kicks and weak wailing would kill me.

everybody is going to die someday. if you have the luxury to be whining about how bad off you are on the internet, you have the time to work on yourself.

Most effective and easy painless methods (gun removed, since you have no access)

Jump from height

Hanging (make sure it's a tough rope and from high enough that your neck snaps, if your neck doesn't snap when you drop you will just choke to death. It should be a clean snap, instant death.)

Jumping in front of train (though you'll ruin the people on the trains day, will be a huge mess etc)

personally i recommend hanging from a tall tree branch. Climb a good strong, tall tree, and tie the rope to a strong branch. Google how to tie the noose around your neck

Attached: 1513808671520.png (445x561, 24K)

Ouch no thanks.
I try working on myself but I'm also rly tired.
I will have access to a gun; I'll get one in 1.5y and with luck sooner.

Jumping and train are out of question but short drop hanging doesn't sound impossible...maybe if I'm drunk/high idk.

What's wrong with hanging? If you have decided on suicide why would you wait another year for a gun lmao. "when im drunk or high" sounds like you're just a sad loser and you don't really want to die for rational reasons. Newsflash: if you're just sad you won't follow through. people who do it out of sandness are just attention whores who dont really wanna die.

If you really decided, you would look for the most efficient and painless method available and carry it out.

I am looking for the most efficient and painless method, but heroin was really expensive and I could only afford buying 0.2g of heroin within my country and it wasn't enough for suicide. And now there are no local heroin sellers and no fent either, maybe later but not right now. And the gun is just something I've been thinking about using for years, maybe I could travel and find a method abroad though I don't know. Be that as it may, guns should be available to those who really wanna check out. Who is to say otherwise?

Seems you haven't done research.

opiods are not an effective way. You would have to mix it with a benzo and alcohol for effectiveness. Such as shooting a big point, taking a few Xanax bars, and then pound some vodka. heroin alone is hard to suicide from, you will most likely wake up in a pool of vomit.

Depending on where you ilve, in most states you can just walk into walmart and get a 12gshotgun at 18 after a 48h waiting period.

What state do you live in? If you're so scared you're gonna stick with guns, what you want is a shotgun. in the mouth pointed to brainstem.

>What state do you live in?
I don't live in the US. I'm a yuropoor. Wish I lived in America so I could buy a gun and/or cheap heroin. Shotgun would be best but pistols seem to have a high success rate, couple a bullet from a pistol to the head w/ short drop hanging and you'll have a pretty good success % I bet.

No, pistols wouldn't be nearly as effective. That's like comparing a crossbow to a trebuchet. Shotguns have exponentially higher energy.

honestly, hanging is the tried and true bread-and-butter. As long as you drop from high enough, it's just as good as blowing your brains out. Quick and painless. you just jump, then nothing, you're gone.

I don't wanna try that because I'm afraid of hurting my neck and dying in a lot of pain. Gun should help me skip the strangulation part and the noose around my neck will then make sure I'll die within seconds.

Like i said, all you have to do is not be retarded and drop from high enough. Just get a big tree and choose strong branch like 15 feet up.

Even with guns there's still just as much of a chance of fucking it up if you're a retard. I know you're a yuropoor but guns aren't instant death machines either.

man up and use the robbin williams method fagit

>guns aren't instant death machines either
Still pretty much everyone dies from a gunshot to the head, no matter the caliber as long as it's a powder gun.

Lots of cases of people fucking it up and surviving, Sometimes the bullet just moves a particular way and you end up living.

grunge.com/32897/people-amazingly-survived-gunshot-head/

Just saying, sure 99 percent of the time it works, but so does a proper hanging.

As if I haven't thought of that, it's just that I'm more pussy than Robin, Chester, Chris, Ian and a million others there's no doubt about it.

then you're just a sad loser and you haven't really committed to not living anymore

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=yB08jjc6OiA

Come on, 99% + a noose is ~100%. Taking the handgun to the gallows must work as long as you're alone and behind a locked door.

>This video is unavailable.

Not really true. I'm working on coming up with realistic pathways aka. quick and painless methods.

>behind a locked door

what are you going to tie the noose to, a ceiling fan? Not strong enough. Need a tree. Shoot yourself then jump? Hows that gonna work?

you already have multiple options.

>what are you going to tie the noose to, a ceiling fan? Not strong enough.
My closet's got a sturdy rod.
>you already have multiple options.
I know, they are just not appealing enough as of now. I dunno why I'm so bent on killing myself with a gun but for years now I've been wanting to shoot myself. There's something about guns that I like.

Great, go ahead and add to the anti-gun fire.

also, closet? That's not NEARLY high enough. If you fuck up the gunshot, you witll just slowly and painfully choke to death.

the ENTIRE point of hanging is to snap the neck.

No one cares if it's suicide.
>the ENTIRE point of hanging is to snap the neck.
Wrong tbh. The entire point of hanging is to restrict blood flow to the brain by blocking the arteries and I was thinking of suspending a bathrobe belt to the rod and putting it between my jaw and adam's apple and then semi-sitting down put the barrel to my temple and pull the trigger. Prolly while drunk. I bet thousands have done it like that.. it's like the best method I can think of rn.

No... the point is to snap the neck with a standard drop. Suspension hangings are brutal as fuck and it takes 20 minutes to die in agony.

"The standard drop, which arrived as calculated in English units, involves a drop of between 4 and 6 feet (1.2 and 1.8 m) and came into use from 1866, when the scientific details were published by an Irish doctor, Samuel Haughton. Its use rapidly spread to English-speaking countries and those where judicial systems had an English origin. It was considered a humane improvement on the short drop because it was intended to be enough to break the person's neck, causing immediate paralysis and immobilisation (and probable immediate unconsciousness)."

Just because some people don't use it the correct way doesn't mean you should.

"no-drop hanging: The person slowly dies of strangulation, which typically takes between ten and twenty minutes, resulting in a considerably more prolonged and painful death as compared to the standard or long drop hanging."

>Short drop
>As with suspension hanging, the condemned prisoner slowly dies of strangulation. This typically takes between ten and twenty minutes but unconsciousness occurs already within 6–15 seconds
>Unconsciousness occurs already within 6-15 seconds
Doesn't sound too bad. Only for absolute madmen ofc.

Short drop is just suspension. As in "hanging" in the literal sense, off of the ground.

but you wouldn't even be suspended with your method, though. It seems from what you said, you would be sitting down.

And btw, I actually have seen videos of anons here doing it your way, kind of half-sitting, they streamed it. Just without the gunshot. They struggled for about 20 seconds then their hands just kind of jerked around like a seizure, then they went limp.

Suicide's played out, if you're gonna die take people with you.

That's the american way

Attached: yamero.png (942x406, 732K)

>but you wouldn't even be suspended with your method
Not just my method. A lot of anons will die by that method, maybe you too?, it's more than popular.

Do you have acess to an automobile?

What country?

The problem is I don't suffer from a mental illness so that method isn't as realistic for me.

Do you have acess to an automobile? All these people are savages... hanging and pumping your body full of chemicals...

Was gonna say, carbon monoxide poisoning is probably the most humane.

You should seek help though OP, you might look back on this in a few years and be grateful that you stuck around.

No I don't own a car/driver's license. The problem with CO poisoning method is once you begin to get dizzy you'll run out of the garage

here is a suggestion

Attached: 1492823007441.jpg (720x822, 41K)

Carbon monoxide, easy, effective, clean. Blocks the O2 receptors on hemoglobin.

You will still be able to breathe so your not suffocating or anything but the CO circulating your body is unusable and cell death will occur in various places all at once.

Turn on some nice music, lock the garage door and just let it happen...

Or realize that every ones going to die anyway so why rush it? I mean even suffering can be interesting, all life is suffering in some way but maybe you can learn something from your suffering? Maybe there will be a momentary joy in the future? It might not make the suffering worth it. But I mean, in my opinion even suffering is better then anialation... also if your religious. (Or if there happens to be a deity we face after death) suicide is the unforgivable sin, because you have no time to repent or redeem yourself.

There is literally no reason to go to an early grave. We all end up in the hole eventually so might as well live as long as we can and something interesting might happen.

Then again it might not... but we haven't lost anything if it doesn't.

... you only run put if you don't want to commit suicide... my friends neighbor did this and he had no problem with it.

like you said, we die anyway, by heart attack... car crash... accidents... why not be in control of how you go and make sure its peaceful and painless?

if you have no family / dead family or friends, no interest or fun in life, literally no reason not to

I will once I play a little more vidya

Sounds like you haven't thought your metaphysics through, user. You talk about annihilation of the self upon death but if that was true then you wouldn't remember your life at all. And if you won't remember any of this, then why do you care about making happy memories? If oblivion was true you'd literally have 0 memory of this life. But that's unlikely as a whole because there's no way we are aware only now and never otherwise in all eternity: it's just mathematically impossible to hit this blip of awareness in an eternity of otherwise oblivion. And moreover it is known people have NDEs (yes - even while brain dead) so it'd be dumb to suggest you are your body. A conscious hereafter is a certainty because there cannot be another amnesia of being born in a mortal world like this or else we'd lose all our progress and life is obviously a learning experience. I'm not big into God or religion though, in fact I think this world is man-made. But despite by spiritual beliefs I too am just a human and as such subject to depression.

>I will once I play a little more vidya
Which games?

Attached: 1515970006641.png (329x329, 161K)

Why would you want to control it? What's the benifit to dying peacefully?

You say there is no reason not to, I say the reason is, something interesting might happen. You never know what's around tomorrow, more suffering and depression? Maybe, but the next day maybe not! Maybe something intestine happens! Who knows! We are alive, so we have this oppertunity to experience something. Why not take it? Why would you just leave? Lol there is no reason to kys no matter how depressed or lonely you are. Even if nothing happened in your life. At least you will have experienced and known that nothing happened. And then you can go "huh, so that's what happens"

Don't you have any curiosity at all? I guess I take it for granted that people are curious. But it might just only be me.

So what if there is no memory. At least we will have the experience. It's not about 'making happy memories' it's simply about living. Seeing what it is, trying to find out what life can be and how it will end up. What people do and what they are. Asking questions and finding answers and ending up no better then you started except now you have experienced something. You are different. You have been changed. And the truth is, Noone knows the future, and for me. That is exciting enough! The fact that I can discover tomorrow. That which Noone knows about today! I can discover a new thing! It might be a shitty thing it might be sickening. But I discovered it! I found the future. And then I know! Maybe I will forget, but it doesn't matter because there is another future lying just around the corner.

>life and death is mathimatically impossible

Why exactly? Can you tell me what mathimatically inconsistency led you to believe this?

There is the mathimatically theory of infinity. But that is just a theory. Noone knows if infinity can actually exist.

>So what if there is no memory. At least we will have the experience.
Yea but you need persistent self in order to keep your experience or otherwise you'll lose it for good.
Just think of it. Even if we're talking about mere billions of years of universe time a few decades of life is still too short a stretch of time in order for us to be aware *right now.* I mean seeing that we are posting in a suicide thread maybe we'll die within the next 5 years. That's only 5 years from now, and then the next billions of years to come would be oblivion. And you think that's likely? Weird if you do...

I've thought this through... I've thought more about life and death then anyone I've met. And you are just plain wrong.

Life is obviously a learning experience? No. Not obviously, and it isn't for most people. I believe that grating it as a learning experience is the highest form of living one can achieve according to my moral values but most people do not find that. The experience of others does not trend towards that.... life is not a progression either.... the only thing that marches ever forward is time.

People grow, but they also recede. They can grow in different ways at different times but also stagnate. People have all a manner of natures. Humankind professes to 'progress' but the only progress is time, we overlay the changes of our history onto time and call it progress. We learn lessons from the past, but we also forget the past. Out memory is not perfect. But eventually we may improve it. And in fact make some kind of 'progress' towards the various endeavors that mankind has undertaken upon himself over the millenia. This is mankind's strength and his marvel. His beauty and his pride. His uniqueness and his unity. This is the concious mind, the aware...

Ya but I'm talking about this life and the next life. This life is on this side of reality, and the next life is on the other side. And on *this side* of reality *this life* is a learning experience from the point of view of the person who stands on the blessed ground of the next world, the angelic man. Blessed and angelic are just gay words I made up to make it obvious that I'm talking about the afterlife.

Keep your experience? ?? I don't need any thing to keep my experience. My experience exists on its own whether I remember and can use it or if I forget it and it's useless. It doesn't matter.

Why does awareness need a time limit...?
I don't see any reason that awareness couldn't exist for any amount of time.

The next billions of years would not be oblivion, no. Something that doesn't exist cannot pass through time, the next billions of years simply wouldn't be. Death has no time. It is forever and always, it is infinity, it is immortal. A state of non existence, is truly the most difficult thing for the concious mind to comprehend.

Assuming science and biology are so far correct. We as concious entities, shall return from whence we came. But we are here now. We have a time of existence, before fading back into non existence. So why not do something? Why not see something? Why not be something? You can also ask why you should do those things, it's also perfectly valid. If you prefer not to that's fine as well. But... ur gonna miss out. Lol. Ur missing out on a free expierience. FREE! not a lot of stuff is free these days yeknow! Take it while u can get it!

Knife to the carotid. Easy peasy.

Yes an after life exists, it is the infinity I spoke of, and indeed it is truly beautiful. If something is infinite it is everything, everything you can imagine and more, but it's so full of things, so full of everything and more, that you can't make out one thing from another. There is no shape to anything because all the shapes are there interlocked and infinity twisted endlessly repeating. There are no atoms and there is no empty space, a line does not end and a plane has no sides. There is no up and down or left and right. There simply is. The human construction of this world will seem orderly and neat, yet also quaint and pitiful in comparison. But. You will not be able to remember this world because all lifetimes and possible lives and every possibility and more will be flowing around. In fact you as an entity do not exist because there is no way to measure where a person starts or ends. It is endless it is infinite. It is beautiful and I can't wait to go there. I shall truly rejoice in that day. And I will not miss my human life. So if you want to go there I understand. But know. Infinity is truly infinite.

Fuck it's 5 am, how'd that happen? Gnite

maybe you'll win the lottery faggot
maybe you get raped

maybemaybemaybemaybe

>herp
>derp

because infinity = 0. You're not saying anything new or enlightening.