Is it true that flying the flag of tour nation is illegal in Europeistan

Is it true that flying the flag of tour nation is illegal in Europeistan

Other urls found in this thread:

nicematin.com/faits-de-societe/si-vous-navez-rien-suivi-a-la-polemique-sur-le-drapeau-francais-interdit-par-un-syndic-dans-une-residence-de-nice-78804
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/09/18/01016-20160918ARTFIG00118-nice-un-syndic-demande-a-des-locataires-de-retirer-leur-drapeau-francais.php
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/politiretsvaesen/ECE9664813/familie-fra-kolding-politianmeldt-for-at-flage-med-det-amerikanske-flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your*

yes because they're BUTANGEREY

flying a replica no. flags of official proportions, colors and materials are regulated.

But why would you do that?

>look at me, I'm a citizen of this country I'm in

this

lol no

pretty much this

No, but only at sport events or during national holidays.

You can fly your flag only if it's accompanied with the EU flag, otherwise the Bundes Le Polizei come to get you.
Here is a pic for proof.

I'm sick of plebs waving our flag with the coat of arms in various positions.

yes. Sad!

Literally nothing wrong with the EU flag.

Soon it will surely be
I remember a story about someone last july who was asked by the town hall to remove his french flag from his garden because the festivities were over (14th july)

This thread is just to mock us

Ocтaви мe дa бeйтя янкитe.

>I remember a story about someone last july who was asked by the town hall to remove his french flag from his garden because the festivities were over (14th july)
Oui, I'm sure this is not some fake news with an agenda and is 100% true.

Aй дa ти нaбeйтa янкaтa.

nicematin.com/faits-de-societe/si-vous-navez-rien-suivi-a-la-polemique-sur-le-drapeau-francais-interdit-par-un-syndic-dans-une-residence-de-nice-78804
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/09/18/01016-20160918ARTFIG00118-nice-un-syndic-demande-a-des-locataires-de-retirer-leur-drapeau-francais.php
that was actually an old woman but the story is the same

it was in honor for the dead of Nice in 14th july, she was asked to remove the flag for no "overflow" or "outbreak" (i don't know how to translate the word)

>The police had received multiple calls about a family flying the American flag, which is illegal to do in Denmark without prior permission from the police.

>The police visited the family and said that they either had to take it down, or face a fine of 2500 dkk (roughly 375 usd).

>In Denmark, it is illegal to fly any national flag, besides those of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, other Scandinavian countries and the European flag, without first contacting -- and getting approval from -- the police.

>Getting approval is usually conditioned on also flying the Danish flag, which must usually be of at least the same size as the other nations flag.

jyllands-posten.dk/indland/politiretsvaesen/ECE9664813/familie-fra-kolding-politianmeldt-for-at-flage-med-det-amerikanske-flag/

>be burgerboo
>get BTFO

Your country is smaller than my state

compensating for something there burgerstan?