Hi Sup Forums I'm going to tell you about a scum of the earth person that is affecting a little town not far from me...

Hi Sup Forums I'm going to tell you about a scum of the earth person that is affecting a little town not far from me deeply. I don't expect you to do anything but I'm sure this will be interesting.

Meet Rachel Anne Henderson a woman who:
*Is so mentally deranged she walks around stores with a pram and a fake baby
*Uses multiple facebook accounts to scam people out of baby items out of pity
*Talks to herself on her posts using multiple accounts
*Convinces other people to send pictures of their children when 'buying' baby items, and then catfishes others using the baby photos as their own (catfish as in pretending the kid is theirs on their facebook)
*and a barrage of other disgusting things.

Now onto my story of how this directly affects me:
Recently a town near me, Tathra NSW was devastated by bushfires. She used this as an opportunity - she claimed to be deeply affected by the bushfire and was given money, food, water, and especially "3 year old specific" baby items. A friend of mine was scammed 200$ out of pocket by her after which she blocked my friend on facebook.

I've got a list of associated facebook accounts with her (not all her, just associated.)

Rachelle Henderson
Rachelle Henderson
Rachelle Anne Henderson
Rach A Henderson
Vicky Hart
Vicky M C Hart
Paris L Vincent
Paris Louise Vincent
Martin Tribe
Brooke Lucy Lowes
Brooke Lucy Rose Lowes
Jacko Hart
Lozza Murray
Kasey Thorpe
Cristy Horne

I don't really expect anything from this post. But if you guys have any idea of what I could do while not going to jail it'd be appreciated.

Attached: 13267759_1752939434918203_3865692981828997838_n.jpg (952x956, 135K)

just gonna bump this

i have never understood why some women are CRAZY enough to want fake babies. seriously disturbed in the head

that's not the problem though.
The problem is she's being a scam artist in a town where there are over 1000people displaced

What town? Vigilante here...

Nsw?

Hah NSW fag

I was gonna slam you with a ‘not your personal army’ post.
But this bitch sounds legit insane, but smart enough to scam a lot of people by playing on the ‘hard done by mum’ card.
Tathra is having a hard enough time without massive cunts like this.

Good luck OP.
You sound like you’re doing a lot of people a favour.

Yep usually I'd have gone the same way as user here but cunt is most definitely fucked if this piece of shit is taking the piss down there like that. Hope she gets the AIDS

i was trying to specifically say against the personal army thing because I don't expect anything, but I thought B might have fun with this.

Just sounds like a typical Australian.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

but this is real.. it's pretty easy to find groups against her on facebook by searching the main name

Holy shit check out the fuckin teeth on this animal

Bumping for justice

All that and... fat

also: some links i forgot to post to this
facebookDOTcomSLASHgroupsSLASH399342006906147/

facebookDOTcomSLASHracha.henderson.5
facebookDOTcomSLASHrachelle.henderson2

incredibly so

kek - cockroaches

Send details to ACA, they love stories like this

This