Feel free Sup Forums

Feel free Sup Forums

Attached: katya_body.png (584x449, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntv.ru/novosti/1717236/
gl9news.com/Nigeria-Il-decapite-sa-niece-pour-devenir-riche-Photos_a31025.html
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/suicide-of-two-teenagers.4232/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol you dropped your brain
reminds me of myself

Story?

its still fresh
wonder if the dude had a go at her haha

Scared to reverse search this shit

how the fuck u drop ue brain and not spill your drink?

Dawn of the Black Hearts 2

That's a good question actually. I'd say ask her but you know...

Nice halloween decoration you got there. Where's the gun?

Old news, was a murder suicide. You can find it on bestgore if you search for katya

lemme see what I can tell you.. 1 sec

Was a shotgun, surprisingly neat. Mustve been point blank or a slug. Dude that killed her then himself is a lot less neat.

ntv.ru/novosti/1717236/

If you speak Russian that is

Its on bestgore too, more engrish.

>Unemployed for a decade, Omosaba has decided to put an end to his financial situation by going to consult a medium. Once at the diviner's home, a child's head was asked by him to perform this ritual so that he would become rich. February 25, 2016
gl9news.com/Nigeria-Il-decapite-sa-niece-pour-devenir-riche-Photos_a31025.html

Attached: 9009962-14304228 - Copy.jpg (830x623, 125K)

>Niggers believe in rituals with human sacrifices

Welcome to dark Africa

Christ alive Niggers really are subhumans.

>> 1 sec

This was 20 minutes ago.

Pls delivar

you think that's bad, wait till you see what white teenagers do to school children EN MASSE

You are aware that a bunch of white kids in this thread were literally jokign about a girl's brains falling out her skull in the pic above like it's some meme right?

Good point being edgy on the internet is equal to if not worse than beheading a child because some wack tells you to. Thanks for restoring sanity to this thread.

(You)

Attached: triggered.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

ehhhh, it's not the same though, the nog beheaded the lil girl because the batshit nigger thought it'd make him rich.

Welcome to Sup Forums... If you cant stand, move on towards YouTube. Same concept, more censorship, more control. Your choice.

Homocide or suicide?
Best guess is homocide and the knife on the right was used to carve the head open and pull the brains out

Short translation of the russian website:

Two 15-year old retards fell in love, barricaded themselves inside a room because their parents did not approve, posted selfies and whatever social media bs kids in vatnik countries use, and them offed themselves. Romeo and Juliet they compared themselves to, if I recall correctly. It's happened some years ago.

So, stupid kids acting like stupid kids. Ta daaa.

just some fags
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/suicide-of-two-teenagers.4232/

Gun handle is visible at the bottom of the picture.