China for Chinese,Africa for Africans,India for Indians etc..but White countries for everyone.Why is that?

China for Chinese,Africa for Africans,India for Indians etc..but White countries for everyone.Why is that?
Why isn't he complaining that everything is dominated by Asians in his native country?Because he a colonizer

Attached: White Genocide dd.png (786x775, 687K)

bump

Go back to Sup Forums bloody racist

Attached: 5B11BBD3-D29E-4FA0-8DCE-5CF9E7EB86D0.jpg (146x48, 6K)

Funny how he talks about "our future" when it's not his, but theirs.

faggot kys

Hey homeless, uninvited squatters of america (USA), go back to your own country. Oh that is right, you do not have a country to go back to since Europoors threw you out.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>go back to your own country.
>Implying conquering is an invalid form of aquiring territory
>Thus implying that only Icelanders and Maori are legit where they are

africa is not a country...

Don't worry. WW3 will fix everything.

Soon.

Attached: F3E2089A-C1C6-4A84-A1E4-CBB5ADF99A2E.jpg (750x528, 57K)

How are you this stupid?

Thank god there's no jews in the future

>no right-wing mudslim-killing state amidst the shithole of Middle East

Now that's just sad

there's only one female muslim in the group though. With no whites or jews, there's nobody to get in the way of chinese and indians killing muslim men with lethal and amoral efficiency.

Attached: Gook Nukem.png (468x417, 493K)

nailed it

You go back where you came you Brown colonizer

Attached: London school children.jpg (590x350, 70K)

>China
>Africa
>India
One of them is not a country, do you know which one, or will your superior faggotry prevail

Stop WHITE GENOCIDE
Anti racist is code word for Anti White

Attached: (((Media))).jpg (800x800, 173K)

Ok, what is wrong with racism, fag? niggers and all others are way different than us, so It's a normal thing to hate them

Keep sucking cock, faglord.

Back to Sup Forums with this shit faggot!

Attached: LongBothAmphibian-max-1mb.gif (239x240, 270K)

You poor oppressed white people. Thoughts and prayers.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

You can't defend White Genocide.It can't be defended and is as real as it gets

Israel for Jews

White guilt, honestly.
It's mostly just libtards.

Here's the thing, though. They don't understand minorities are always going to be kept down.
The only non-whites that suceed are the ones that fuck over their own kind.
You've had nigger slavemasters in the US in slavery times owning other niggers and making a fine living.

It's just how it is. The difference is that the Right understands this. While they want White Countries for White People, it's simply down to the fact that they want a controlled population. It's not like they're gonna nuke all the spics or anything. Just keep down on the bottom rung and let one or two rise up every now and then to convince the other minorities that it's okay to keep toiling away in a White Country because you can make it too one day.

I mean look at Obama. His whole "imma close that evil brown-people prison only Gitmo!" and he had no power to do it. Oh he tried but like all non-whites he was just a poster boy with some fancy words he's told to say by White People.

Because everyone hates complainers you collossal faggot.

>being this new

Le Pleddit

No, it's not real. It's a fake term made up by white supremacists to justify otherwise unjustifiable beliefs.

Attached: Silence is violence.png (986x853, 250K)

>being this old

>>China
>>Africa
>>India
>One of them is not a country
One of them is not a shithole (or at least trying).

Implying my time isn't too valuable to differentiate individual nigger countries.

Thanks! We need them.

Could still be a cocksucking faglord!

>white countries for...
what race is white?
Irish people for Ireland. Swiss people for Switzerland. Americans for America.
you don't understand how stupid you sound when you start acting like "white" is a race, or any of you have a "white" culture. you've completely forgotten the culture of your ancestors by choice. you didn't give that choice to the nice black folk brought to the new world.

America is not a white country user stop deluding yourself.

"nice black folk"
Nigger, wat?

He called you a faggot, are you too stupid to understand?

of course that's what you take from the post. I'm pretty much doing the opposite of saying "nigger" for the sake of.

:{}

Okay so you're complaining that White people in the US have a culture?

no... I'm complaining how white people say "what about us" when your culture has been there all along. you just decided to cast it aside because most white people don't actually care about their culture or heritage. and now we have a new one in the US. there is no "white" culture in the US. it's just "American".

It's "White", not "white", when speaking about the White Race, user.
Please correct your mistake.

White people "colonized" most the world it was a shit hole so they moved back. In the end humans are animals and the majority of animals globally have some kind of migration pattern, or move as environmental factors change. Humans are no different they move from places of hardship to places of plenty. Wether that hardship is war or famine or it's just a tough environment to live in or a shitty political issue.

sorry, but no. there is no "White" race. or "Black" race. the black people in america have their own culture, because they've been stripped of everything they had when they came here. and then shun any who happen to assimilate closer to the "American" culture.
culture in America is different than culture in the UK is different than culture in Switzerland is different than culture in Spain. there is no "white culture" anywhere. every nation has their own culture, and it is in no way shape or form dependent on the color of your skin, you goddamn retard.

Kekd checkd and rekt

Again, please correct your mistake, thanks.
I can't take idiots seriously

>colonize the world
>decide it's a shithole 100 years after you've taken all the resources you wanted
>move back to motherland with vast riches stolen from the rest of the world.

there is no mistake. if you believe in a (capitalized) "white" culture, you're the fucking idiot.

>what race is white?
The White race is white.

>you didn't give that choice to the nice black folk brought to the new world.
Not to those who were brought over as slaves. Definitely to those who came after 1965.

>Definitely to those who came after 1965.
I'm sure there are some... but how many black people do you think have immigrated to the US since 1965?

>the black people in america have their own culture
Which is why it would be unfair to send them bacl to Africa. The homeland of the African American nation is America, just like the homeland of the White Canadian is Canada, not England or continental Europe.

yes... I don't know who was advocating to "send them back" but that's always been an absurd idea.

According to wikipedia, about 1 million, which is somewhat less than I expected.

You missed the entire point of op''s post. He was saying why is it OK for the ethnic majority to be in control in literally every country that isn't majority Caucasian.

He said nothing about culture. He is talking about the push for diversity in literally everything that's been historically white. But no one is pushing for diversity in anything that's not historically white.

>I'm sure it has nothing to do with the correlation that everything historically white is successful.

>I don't know who was advocating to "send them back"
Johnny Rebel? :D

>But no one is pushing for diversity in anything that's not historically white.
probably because no white people want to move to India or China or Pakistan, and no white people are fighting for these countries to be more inclusive. wait until there's a war on white soil, and one of the countries needs refugees evacuated. then there may be more of an uproar about these places lack of diversity.
but your thought is, if they're isolationists, why aren't we? because we're supposedly striving for a better, more equal world, and it doesn't work if everyone sits in their corners plotting against each other.

That's the problem. We want the systems and success that we made work. If Indians want success then fucking make India successful. Don't ride on our coattails. We created in 400 years what other places couldn't do in 4000 years.

I feel it's basically like I have a nice house, car and other nice things because I worked hard for them. Now my lazy neighbors are crying that I have all the good shit and it's not fair. So the neighborhood watch comes in and says I have to give them half my shit.

> because diversity

Why should I help someone who isnt willing to help themselves?

America for Native Americans, then. Fuck off back to where your Ancestors came from.

I think we probably owe them something for colonizing and disrupting their nation for so long. it's funny how most "shitholes" people think of today were once colonized by the British and other EU nations for hundreds of years. coincidence? also, to think that white people got where they are today simply from of the sweat of their white ancestors, you are woefully mistaken. white nations have stripped resources from much of the world to bring back home, then wonder why no one else can catch up.

who isn't helping themselves?

>Conquering is a valid form of acquiring territory
>"HELPP!!!! THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE INVADING!!!"

Most ressources we use, like coal, oil, gas, rare earth metal were not used most of the age of colonialism or are still there in abundance.
Can you name a single country where the people were well-off before colonization, but couldn't modernize after the colonizers left for lack of ressources?
Yes, of course taking stuff from all over the world helped developing modern technology! But it's first and foremost superior modes of organisation (rule of law, property rights, etc.) and a high productivity which allows Westerners and East Asians to have a high living standard.

They aren't invading, they are immigrating, though.
And it's certainly not their fault for being allowed to do that.

all this does is alienate mildly racist people become more racist and alianate liberals and makes them conservatives

that man should be beaten to death for being racist

idiamin said it africa for the africans europe for the whites asia for the asians

but england can have any race they want to help there kingdom but they all have to stay in side of london or else

if you are brown and you go outside of london you will get fucked

In both of your examples the countries are faced with a population crisis. They can't maintain such vast numbers already. Adding more to the mix would only end in disaster. "White" countries (And Japan) are faced with the opposite issue. Since the countries are developed people don't need 6-8 kids to survive so we fuck for pleasure and not procreation which results in population decline. Without an influx of people these countries are going to find it difficult to maintain their economic growth and development hence the immigrants.
The idea that this shit is about race is the dumbest fucking notion. No one fucking cares what your race is, they just want for their one trip on Earth to not suck less dick.

native americans for u.s ......

When will these racist fucks shut the fuck up!
If they think they are a bunch of geniuses then how many of their geniuses has contributed more to science? Look at Eintstein White, Niels Bohrs white, Stephen Hawking white, Monseigneur Georges Lemaître White, Marie Curie White, the list goes on and on!
But! I am not like Benjamin and i'll give the chinese respect for inventing gunpowder

White Genocide will be the single biggest Genocide in human history

Attached: White Genocide happening.jpg (701x960, 94K)

Except for the fact that it's a made up concept to make white supremacists feel like they're fighting for something noble instead of facing the truth that they're just scared of people who look different.

Why the fuck should we share our civilization with ugly niggers, spics and chinks? Give me one reason, faggot.

Because they exist in the world