Info thread

Info thread

Attached: 1254329192556.jpg (1280x1024, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnqzu.com/library/
youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

contibutin

Attached: 6.jpg (640x572, 49K)

Attached: 1307819435564.jpg (500x487, 59K)

Attached: 1ca.jpg (536x617, 41K)

cnqzu.com/library/

yw

info

Attached: Untitled.png (979x387, 24K)

Very interesting, could you give us some background on the page?

Attached: tw.jpg (1199x761, 329K)

It's a decent size (albeit slightly shallow) library of a wide variety of things. From gun info to philosophy. I dont remember how old it is though. I was linked to it like 3 years ago

Too late, Obama has all ready been proven to be the greatest president we've ever had.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521090070204.jpg (500x303, 21K)

Hers some info; almost every crazy story you think is a conspiracy is true. 9/11 was an inside job, vegas shooting massacre was lied about, osama was a patsy, oswald was a patsy, steven paddock was a patsy.. chemtrails and geoengineering is real, the media is referred to as propaganda assets by the cia, most wars and recessions are the cause of rich greedy elite for money, the zionists (mostly jewish) have the most wealth in the world and have controlled it for over 2 centuries (rothschilds, etc.) , much of our history is fiction and has been lied about, and the fact that life on earth could quite possibly be a battle between good vs evil and god and the devil do exist

Yee who cares if hes a kiddie rapist right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318125401.jpg (1013x1031, 435K)

I mean i know this to be true user, but that post will hardly convince anyone.
But i guess 9/11 is always the best point to start.
youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY

Say moose and squirrel.

> but that post will hardly convince anyone.

yeah i know.. but if it makes people not believe it then i don't care because thats their loss really.

No its the worlds loss. Because as you said its a battle between god and the devil. But more and more ppl are waking up. And sometimes i even feel like its mostly shills left who are trying to deny most of that.

I see.
>And sometimes i even feel like its mostly shills left who are trying to deny most of that.
Nah, don't be fooled by that crap. I see alot of people both here and on youtube and other sites that think that to. Which also coincides with the whole fake news crap coming from msm. The reality is they actually just don't believe it but don't want to look into it themselves. Some people just cannot accept these things. When you try to tell others, especially the people you care about, they go into a denial mode where all they want to do is shut you up so they can stay in their bubble and their own worldview. They'll go as far as to even want to fight you suggest you have are mental ill. Anything just to silence you. they don't want to hear it. They might try to debunk a few things here and there, but then the more evidence you give them they realize themselves they have now long run out of facts and logic to prove you wrong. They feel stupid and threatened, so they shut you up. In doing so though they just become even more ignorant and deluded.

How about the smoke grenade?

bumping hoping to find more like this

Attached: How+to+make+a+smoke+grenade+dont+do+make+dis_ef7c3b_4991585.jpg (780x1748, 342K)

Incendiary next

Attached: How+to+make+incendiary+grenade+dont+do+make+dis_ef7c3b_4991585.jpg (780x1832, 404K)

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: xq2ttkpbmago2543910000000.jpg (820x505, 40K)