Will Madrid still sack Navas after winning 2 UCLs in a row?

Will Madrid still sack Navas after winning 2 UCLs in a row?

I don't know, I hope not. But there is a certain Madrid-based sports newspaper that's been lobbying for the signing of De Gea through the constant publication of articles written by a man belonging to De Gea's circle.

Yes.He is useless and old

>de gay

Why are they pushing so hard for De Gea? He's not even that good, there's plenty of other Spaniard goal keepers who are better

Name some of them.

Valdes

it's politics lad. old man navas is just a victim.
>be spain nt gk
>be real madrid gk

Chauvinism.
Navas focused is pretty good and have showed a lot of character. Sacked for the likes of Oblack or Neuer? Maybe. For DeGay? Naaaaaaaaaaaa

Who? Asenjo? No way.

No

Even fucking Casilla is better than DeGea

What a dumb beaner lmao

You talking big shit since you made it to the world cup quarter finals.

Let me tell you something boy, you never drew a single dime, when Costa Rica was playing the tv ratings fell like crazy. We are never going to put you in the big stages anymore.

I don't see how they can justify replacing Navas right now. Which goalkeepers are better than him who would be potentially available? De Gea? Maybe Lloris? Both would cost a fortune, and it's debatable if they even really are better than Navas.

>Let me tell you something boy, you never drew a single dime, when Costa Rica was playing the tv ratings fell like crazy.

They had a decent number of people watching them over here. Certainly more than were watching Portugal, at least (except of course for your game against us).

yes
madrid with degea will be perfection

Who the fuck said anything Costa Rica's performance? I know it was a fucking miracle to get there.

Never mentioned even Navas' performance, but De Gea is severely overrated and his "transfer" deal has more to do with politics than with actual skill.

any non-manlet would have saved mandzukic's shot, just saying

this, there was a famous dude who said goal keepers are not worth much, a good team can get by with a decent goal keeper. putting too much importance on your goal keeping is dumb as shit because if youre in a situation where youre in a situation where your goal keeper has to bail you and the team out constantly , then you got other shit to worry about

he's practically the same height as Oliver kahn

>he rates oblak

stop posting

They should

Spics are poisoned people. They are genuinely happy for sacking both Navas and Casemiro.

I was just messing with you bro. Chill

Hopefully not, but with Flo you never know, and besides - now that Keylor's won 2 CLs and La Liga Santander maybe he won't be so sad and can go to a different club for new challenges.

This is Makelele all over again.

>you now remember the Beckham-Guti midfield duo