Did Cucks exist back in slavery days?

Did Cucks exist back in slavery days?

Attached: 1518715549531.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-sMq5LIC88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow. He's huge. How much does he weight?

In Jewish households yes. Did you know 99% of Jews in the US owned at least one slave?

Attached: jewsloveblackcock.jpg (960x544, 125K)

Yes. Whites have always fetishized blacks.

Did losers exist back in slavery days?

fixed it for your

Probably.

Attached: 1517080842988.gif (320x320, 89K)

Yes. This shit is ancient. It used to be known as "zoophilia" tho

well yes blacks got to watch their white masters give their women the dick

This, pretty much. Nigger females were used for sexual needs your wife/girlfriend wouldn't do (or more accurately, things you didn't want her to do out of respect)

If OP means the fetishizing of having a nigger fuck your wife? No, that's a recent thing put out by the Jews to destroy the White Race

SAUCE

Back in slavery days black housemaids were basically fucktoys, so yes, technically cucks did exist

Yes, but reversed roles.

Attached: wpid-wp-1441667669129.jpg (812x812, 67K)

Oh how the times have changed

Does it hurt to know that your people have fallen so far

if i could live in slavery times i would have an nice personal "Negro Fuck Pool" full of nice ebony cocksuckers

Ever hear of buckbreaking?

Attached: buckbreaking.jpg (474x564, 58K)

What's it called now? betabreaking? It keeps the rest of the whitebois in line

Attached: 1521479002588.webm (1280x720, 1009K)

He mad.

Attached: wakandanritual.jpg (610x614, 67K)

lol it's still going on down in the south. these black bois love white dick.

You mean have I heard of the meme invented by some libtards?
Yes! I have!

Here's the fact: slavery in the US was routed in a religious and very closed time. Even the idea you fucked a female nigger was hush hush - nigger slaves would be given some money and "freed" if they were pregnant at times or sometimes just had the half-breed killed outright.

Did sexual abuse of slaves by White People take place? Absolutely. There are documentations and sources for this.
Was it a regular thing? Nope. It would have been suicidal to your career not to mention the various nigger diseases from Africa.

i can't believe dudes are into this... racial or not, who the fuck would want to watch their gf get banged by some other guy?

im pretty sure cucks existed before the slavery thing, they were just a lot less common.

I know user, just having a laugh.

Attached: delichen.jpg (680x612, 49K)

Oh, well, carry on, then.

you literal fucking retard. Slaves were regularly fucked, and lots of time the kids that were born from it also worked on the plantation.

Here's a protip, people didn't start gaying out when you were born, slave bois got fucked, deal with it.

you're*

haha samefag nigger

Sweetie, please read what I said and not what you wanted to me say.

sorry boss hoss, too busy laughing at how mad you are.

cuckoldry is a normie fetish. normies get so much pussy that they develop a fetish around getting less of it.

it really doesn't work for internet losers who are lucky to fuck once or twice a year. we're so starved for pussy that the thought of it being taken from us in such a humiliating way is out of the question.

Is this negro mad he was raped?

if by raped you mean bent over and let the whiteman in willingly, yes.

Obviously if you were a slave you were a cuck

The negro craves white seed, without it he would be cut off from Yakubs light and blessings.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-sMq5LIC88

Attached: Yakub.jpg (1270x621, 323K)