>mfw
>think of returning bc duh
>think of masturbating bc horny af
>masturbate while sniffing panties as if my life depended on it
>cum
>feel slightly guilty
>put back panties on the floor where i left them
>knock on her room, tell her she left something

i still sort of have feelings for her but i know i shouldnt because 1, she's taken, and 2, i dont think we'd be a good couple. i mean we're really good friends, but it wouldnt work out

You have to get the thongs after they've been clubbing or raving
Those are best

Attached: P30-1.jpg (267x547, 158K)

anyone else find this repulsive

Dude. Those panties weren't left there on accident.

People that are gay like you...

fuck off. why are you this faggot?

Love fapping with panties.

Over the years have fapped with panties of housemates, friends, colleagues

Attached: jp.jpg (1805x1675, 673K)

how do you get there pants?

Housemates: go into their room when they're not home

Friends and colleagues: when staying over at their house, or stealing from gym bag

Attached: jp (17).jpg (379x596, 73K)

never have I sniffed a chicks panties... it's not that I "wouldn't" because i would if It got me off.... I just don't think it's a turn on........

I do however love when a new woman sleeps in my bed and the next night or two my pillows and sheets smell like her... that's the best....

banged my crush back when I was HS, she smelled up my bed so much, I don't think I changed my sheets for like a month

sniffing dirty ones, leaving precum on the clean ones

Attached: jp (12).jpg (1613x1457, 517K)

When I was a teen i was hanging out at a friend's (lived in the flat/apartment above me). He left the room to get a drink so I looked about till he got back, and happened to see a basket of his sisters clothes and undies so I grabbed the first pair of thongs, hid them in my pocket and shouted that I was just going to grab food from my house and would be back in a minute or two. Ran downstairs into my house hid the panties for later and grabbed food before heading back upstairs to finish our ps2 session. Later that night I sniffed them and I think I hit the jackpot because they looked and smelled like she had masturbated in them. Don't have pics as it was years ago but they were amazing pair to smell.

>smelled like she had masturbated in them
What do you think your friend's sister's clothes were doing in his room in the first place? He already masturbated in them. Surprise!

Attached: 20180315_111506 (1).jpg (1161x873, 259K)

not a thong, but I took these from my best friends house

Attached: 2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

Was a shared room, his sister and younger brother. His brother had the ps2 there and wasn't old enough to be masturbating, and my friend wasn't into sex or masturbation back then so definitely her cum.

More pictures pls

Did the replace the other?

another pair from her

Attached: 3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

I have never once, in all my life, been in a position where I could have done this.

I have taken panties from several of my wife's friends. Some freshly worn, others just in the hamper. I try for nondescript ones that they won't immediately realize are gone. Love the smell.

I have plenty stolen / left behind from girls that share laundry machine in my apartment building.

Not sure which I love sniffing more, the front or the back...

I stole my friends sisters underwear once. Like 4 pairs. Since they were a pretty poor family it turned out I took everything she had

Have pics if people are interested / thread is still alive

Yes

Cringe thread.

yet here you are

Ive once sniffed this girls sports bra before. Was im her hotel room and it was the only thing out had to get a a lime and a paring knife (one if the extended stay hotel rooms) and her sports bra was on the bathroom sink area. I sniffed it. It was very floral smelling.

Attached: xxxx58.jpg (675x588, 142K)

Attached: IMG_0673.jpg (2592x1936, 1.01M)

Hahaha

Attached: Pathetic as Fuck.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Years ago I sniffed my wife's little sister's panties when she would leave them laying around.

>triggered social rejects defending their safespace
Sorry fagboys, no rule 3 here to protect you

Attached: lil-pump-latino-identity-hip-hop-00.jpg (1000x600, 132K)

I stole my sisters panties a few times, but only the clean one. Whenever I went into the bathroom I'd lock the door and a lot of the time there would be a full laundry basket so I could see which undies were getting washed (Never took unwashed undies from my sister as it didn't feel right)

I'd then wait because once they had been washed and dried there would be a pile of clean stuff waiting to put away so when home alone I could sneak a pair into my room for later. Also sometimes I'd end up getting the odd pair of black/grey/white semi male looking panties mixed in with my just washed clothes as well.

They were always good to wear, masturbate into and then back into the laundry basket to wash again. The odd pair would go un-noticed if ready to wash the next day or so as it would look like they just got left an extra day.

A few times I did get caught when my bedding was getting washed unexpectedly and I had a pair from the night before.

I take a pair of my gfs panties when I go travelling for business. Makes good fap materials

sniffed on the panties of my GFs mom. god, I crave for that milf pussy

going to a zoo doesn't make you an animal bruh. I'm just here to show my friends how fucking cringy you guys are being while we chow down.
like Jennifer this shit and pathetic and hilarious. She says hi and hopes you don't actually go within 20 feet of a girl and you're probably the creepy nerds who stalked her in high school who got pushed around all the time
and this guy's dick is fucking small

Attached: giphy.gif (500x269, 931K)

Did the same thing when I house sat for my gf's mom. I raided her panty drawer and used her electric toothbrush up my ass. Loved watching her brush her teeth later that day

really overthinking it aren't you...
You're just a douchebag loser in denial or something.
Do you feel better now?

Asshole

She never went to my high school, and was never a creepy stalker nerd. Was actually a metal head skater dude and never got pushed around.

I did get beat up a few times but only because it was 4+ dudes vs just me so I had no chance as I was average vs one person at best so 4 or more and I stood no chance.

So fucking sad, when do you become this desperate