Why do people cheat in relationships? What are your reasons for cheating? Do you have issues with long distance? (ex...

Why do people cheat in relationships? What are your reasons for cheating? Do you have issues with long distance? (ex. military, college, etc.)

Attached: 29bab91c9aa6a17d820fb57fd3de01c5.png (308x308, 209K)

i dont cheat and i view cheaters as vile sacks of shit

Trips confirm that cheaters are scum.

I cheat because it turns me on. Knowing my gf is at work or at home clueless while I am fucking some rando slut bareback and cumming deep inside her wet cunt is a huge turn on. Besides only beta male faggots and cucks don't cheat on their bitches. True alphas always fuck around. Ain't no bitch worth monogamy. Women are all disposable and worthless, only here to give me pleasure.

Attached: 1519557547632.jpg (420x400, 40K)

get tired of same shit all the time, something new for free!

I cheat on my wife, because my sexual drive is stronger. She does not want to be pushed for more sex. So we have weekly sex. And I have 2-3 a week. It's easy, clean and cheap (20 Euros per fuck). No Risk.

Attached: 1480740083092.gif (351x202, 531K)

is this something she is cool with or nah

She does not know. I fuck besides our marriage. Telling her, would mean losing her. I do not want to, because otherwise she is fine, kids are fine, house is fine.
I heared from some people I should give up this kind of family life and search for a slut wife, but nah. Unicorn stories.

Attached: 1480813630397.gif (231x193, 1.99M)

Marty Hart, that you?

Attached: Screen_shot_2014_03_03_at_19.520140303195329.jpg (1000x574, 51K)

>I got cucked and now I'm mad.
>clean
Yeah good luck with that m8 enjoy your romanian aids.

Naah bro u doin fine this Is how it suppose to go, normal wife aka who cleans cooks and all that loyalty shit and just side girls for fucking

It's called a condom fucktard something ur parents should of used

no excuse for cheating, probably the worst thing someone can do in a relationship.

>Why do people cheat in relationships?
Two reasons:
1. You never really were in a relationship with them. They had their primary source of sex but wanted shit from you so they used the ploy of getting with you so that you'd either spend money on, give them gifts, or they'd have access to something you own. You can usually figure out this is the case when they always have an excuse to not have sex with you and yet always seem to not have a problem taking a bunch of shit from you.
2. It was a legit relationship but three years -- give or take -- have passed. Most relationships spiral out of control and explode or implode. This doesn't happen with every animal out in the wild. Some species have next to no difficulty with finding a life mate. What does this tell us? It tells us our proclivity is not long-term monogamy but rather short-term monogamy. Just enough to get the girl pregnant, stick around for the first few years, and then have the rest of the community pitch in for the rest. Fuck, bro, you could be gored by an auroch tomorrow. You're not necessarily supposed to be there for 18+ years. That's a relatively modern convention.

>What are your reasons for cheating?
Well you can always not cheat. Some in that second category I mentioned just break up with their partners and then hop on over to the next person, but it's all ultimately the same underlying issue.

>Do you have issues with long distance?
The odds of a long distance relationship panning out are so low that they might as well not exist. You don't have a "long distance relationship." You have a cybersex partner until someone actually available swoops in and takes them away.

>Having regular sex with the highest risk of carrying STD romani skank ho's.
>Thinks condoms are enough to protect him.
MFW
Prediction, you'll get something else from skin to skin contact in that area, your wife will get it, your wife will leave you and rinse out your bank account. You'll moan about how unfair it is.

Also sex with a condom is shit tier, that's why it's better to have a long term partner you're actually compatible with.

Too long didnt read.
Clearly aspergering to hard.

I met a Swedish woman online, we long distance dated for 4 years before we moved in together. Checkmate.

Congratulations. Some people enter the lottery and win. Most don't, else there wouldn't be a lottery.

yeah but that relationship was based on long distance. Instead of meeting irl and then going for long distance. Gratz though, pics?

He basically said 10+ year relationship is a mithic rare relation to work

cheap and clean.... two weeks later on Sup Forums .."hey guys any drs here? whats this bump about?"

:/ your putting all your hopes and dreams into a tiny piece of plastic and you truly believe that will protect you. Go get tested.

I cheat because I'm bi and my wife doesn't have a cock to suck or to fuck me with.

Because I met a girl near my base and when I go home on leave to visit (8 hours away) every girl pretends we used to be best friends and wants d "Ive missed you so much omg lets hang" why would you not

Cheated on current gf several times. At the beginning cause it took her a while to put out, other times just because.

If I was a woman, I'd kill you and get away with it. I'm the only one allowed to cheat. :^)

Cannot talk for every man on this planet, but I cheated once on my girlfriend. Told her afterwards, we broke up and got back together after two months. It essentially was a long needed intermission because the relationship had gotten very stale and boring. I like to think that we learned from it and it evidently improved the relationship.

So why did I do it? Well I sorta slipped into it (no pun intended). I met another girl and wanted to see whether I was right about her being into me (it had been some time since I was living the single live). So I did what you'd do, we drank together, she cuddled up to me. I cut it there and eventually fell asleep. Some time after that one of us started things, I don't really remember much except her sitting on top of me and me feeling her up.

>hurr using alcohol as an excuse
Mind you, I never did. It was my own responsibility all along, but being drunk at that time is just a part of the story.

>hurr cucked your gf
Well, no. She didn't watch and we mutually broke up afterwards.

They aren't unicorns. My wife is insatiable sexually. She loves sex. She's not. She'll do anything.

you managed not to anwser any of it. sooo...
shut it shill.

I'm 38, my GF of 5 years is 40. I cheat because:

1. Older Women typically experience a drop in libido at a rate parallel to the length of their relationship. This is a biological adjustment, as the child bearing years have given way to emotional and financial support of their success. This doesn't meant she hasn't lost her interest in sex, it just happens more congruently with available time.
2. About half of men in their middle age also experience a loss in libido, generally due to a similar focus on career and other life-supporting responsibilities, which at an older age result in fatigue whereby sex is a lesser priority. I am in the other half, where my libido has increased a sense I've gotten older. So, my desire for sex > her desire. In turn, I fuck around every once in a while and it satisfies my more basal instincts, then I can go back to being an undistracted husband, father, and provider.
3. Because I can. I'm very handsome, fit, intelligent, witty, charming, and confident. It feels good to know a woman wants you, and even better to experience the realization of her unrequited lust as you fuck her.

TLDR; men who can cheat, will. always. as chris rock so eloquently put it...you can't outrun pussy.

Attached: D76B6EE7-145E-4780-918C-C123CB3E7C70-5150-000003F729D169FD.jpg (431x282, 20K)

I cheat because my husband is in the navy and is gone for months at a time.

>be me
>I cheated once.
>My gf at the time “wasn’t feeling like herself” and her sexual libido went down.
>Gave her the time she asked for, tried to spark up the relationship, would be extra thoughtful, never mentioned sex, etc..
>this went on for months till I tried being Romantic with her
>still not feeling like herself
>doesn’t know what’s wrong
>red headed shorty from the past randomly texts me... go back and forth for a week
>she misses me / i miss fucking
>we wind up fucking
>my mood changes /so much more lively
>my gf notices
>we start fucking again
>break up a few months later after 6 years of being relationship
>fuck the red head over and over again the first weekend of the break up
>I do miss ex gf, but so many things about her bother me
>happier being single